Go City: Las Vegas All-Inclusive Pass
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The Go City: Las Vegas All-Inclusive Pass is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility when visiting Las Vegas allowing admission to over 39 attractions and savings of up to 67% off retail prices. Enjoy the flexibility of picking your attractions when you get to Las Vegas and to do as much as you want in a day.
Our guide to Go City: Las Vegas All-Inclusive Pass
Additionally, all 3 day or higher passes include a choice of either a Grand Canyon Tour, a Vegas Strip Helicopter Night Flight, SkyJump at The Strat or a tour to Zion National Park. Enjoy the flexibility of picking your attractions when you get to Las Vegas and do as much as you want in a day.
Admission to all of the attractions below is included in the Go City: Las Vegas Pass
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas
- Eiffel Tower Experience at Paris Las Vegas: Anytime Ticket
- Hop-on Hop-off Big Bus Las Vegas 1-Day Standard
- Skypod at the Strat Plus VIP Access
- Marvel Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N.
- High Roller Observation Wheel at the LINQ: Daytime Pass
- Senor Frogs - One Hour Open Bar
- Virtual Reailty Experience
- $15 Meal Credit at Planet Hollywood Restaurant Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Monorail 24_hour Pass
- Rockstar Pool Party
- Number One Escape Room
- Sky Zone Recreational Center
- Springs Preserve
- Las Vegas Mini Grand Prix
- FLY LINQ Zipline
- One Round of Golf at Monster Mini Golf
- Shalimar Wedding Chapel Experience
- The Roller Coaster at NY, NY
Las Vegas Museums and Exhibitions
- Erotic Heritage Museum
- The Hunger Games: The Exhibition
- The Mob Museum
- REAL BODIES at Ballys
- National Atomic Testing Museum
- Las Vegas Natural History Museum
- Hollywood Cars Museum
Las Vegas Tours
- Las Vegas Downtown Fremont St. Walking Tour
- Hoover Dam Half Day Tour
- Vegas Rockstar Club Tour
Premium Attractions on 3 and 5 Day Passes.
Choose a FREE admission to one PREMIUM attraction below with 3 and 5 day passes:
- Grand Canyon Tour
- Bryce Canyon & Zion National Parks Tour
- Las Vegas Strip : A Night Flight over the Las Vegas Strip
- SKyJump at the Strat
Be aware some attractions operate seasonally and individual attractions can be withdrawn without notice.
The pass is activated the first time you use it and is then valid for the number of consecutive days purchased.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Go City: Las Vegas All-Inclusive Pass
- You will be issued a gate ready e-ticket, enabling you to start using your Go City Pass as soon as you arrive in Las Vegas.
- The Go City: Las Vegas Pass will be available to download from your customer account. Print your Pass or present it directly on your mobile device to get into each attraction.
- Only one show permitted per day. Premium Attractions are in addition to this.
- Your Go City Pass is valid for one year from purchase date. Visiting your first attraction activates your pass. Then, use it on consecutive calendar days.
- Please note admission to one Premium Attraction on one of the days your pass is valid is only included with 3, 5-Day passes.
- Child passes are for children ages 3 to 12. Many attractions offer free admission for younger children. Please consult the attraction websites for more details.
- Unless otherwise noted, you may visit each attraction only once.
- Featured attractions are subject to change without notice.
- Some featured attractions may require advanced reservations. The steps required for making reservations may be found under the 'Reservations' section of the Go City Pass digital guidebook (download instructions will be included with your documentation). It is your responsibility to check each attraction’s admission policies, hours of operation, and special instructions for getting in before you go.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier before your holiday departure date. No refunds are given after this time
Frequently Asked Questions for Go City: Las Vegas All-Inclusive Pass
Do I need to book my chosen attractions in advance?
Due to COVID-19 many tours and attractions now require pre-booking to manage capacity and maintain social distancing. The steps required for making reservations may be found under the 'Reservations' section of the Go City Pass digital guidebook (download instructions will be included with your documentation). It is your responsibility to check each attraction’s admission policies, hours of operation, and special instructions for getting in before you go.