Disneyland California 4 Day Ticket (One Park Per Day)
- Free cancellations*
- 141 booked
- 660 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore the magic of Disneyland California with a Disneyland California 4 Day Ticket. Offering admission to one Disneyland California theme park per day, use this ticket to visit your choice of either Disneyland Park or Disney's California Adventure Park on on each day of your ticket.
Our guide to Disneyland California 4 Day Ticket (One Park Per Day)
A great option for price savvy thrill seekers looking for a multiday Disneyland California ticket, the Disneyland California 4 Day Ticket gives you admission to one Disneyland California theme park per day. Simply choose which theme park you would like to visit on each visit. Explore Disneyland Park on one day and Disney's California Adventure Park on another. You can even visit the same Disneyland California four times should you wish to do so - the choice is yours!
Even better, the Disneyland California 4 Day Ticket expires after 13 days from first use which means your three visits to Disneyland California do not have to be taken over consecutive days.
The original Walt Disney dreamland and still an irresistible magnet for Californians and visitors alike. The Disneyland Resort Anaheim offers more than 60 classic attractions, unforgettable shows and special entertainment included in your Disney Ticket so experience the timeless magic and fantasy of Disneyland® Park, the world's first theme park. Famous Disney faces and world-class shows combine with eight themed lands to explore filled with exclusive Disneyland Park attractions.
- Command your very own Star Cruiser with Buzz Lightyear’s interactive Astro Blaster
- Buckle up for the 're-launched Space Mountain - the Disneyland classic is back!
- See family-friendly attractions like Main Street, U.S.A to Mickey's Toontown
- Thunder through mine shafts, bat caves and caverns on the Big Thunder Mountain Rail
- Conquer the perilous peaks of Matterhorn Mountain on a high-speed thrill ride that will throttle you through icy chutes, around looming precipices and into the lair of the legendary abominable snowman on Matterhorn Bobsleds!
- Plunge five-storeys from the Laughin' Place to the Briar Patch on Splash Mountain
- Team up with Indy and journey into the sacred chambers of the Temple of the Forbidden Eye on the Indiana Jones™ Adventure
Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge at Disneyland Park
Come live your very own Star Wars™ story in a whole new land where a galaxy far, far away unfolds all around you. Welcome to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. Around corners and through back alleys, you can build your own droid and custom lightsaber and sample the curious concoctions of the local cantina. Then, gather your crew and take control of the fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy on Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run. And find yourself caught in an epic battle between the Resistance and the First Order in Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance— where the incoming laser fire of a towering AT-AT is matched only by the red crackle of Kylo Ren’s lightsaber.
Disney's California Adventure™ Park
Four themed lands celebrate the world of California, from the fun of a beachfront boardwalk to the magic of Hollywood and the adventures of the great outdoors—all in one incredible place and all included in the price of your Disney Tickets. It’s Disney's California Adventure™ Park and it’s located right next to Disneyland Park.
- Join Rocket on a thrilling mission to rescue the Guardians of the Galaxy on Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT. With incredible special effects, thrilling free-fall drop sequences and 6 different storylines to experience, this adventure breaks out all the big thrills!
- On Radiator Springs Racers kick the fun into overdrive and visit memorable locations from the Disney·Pixar movie Cars as you rocket through the desert landscape in a thrilling auto racing competition. This massive attraction is one of the biggest rides ever at the Disneyland Resort!
- Twist, turn and loop upside down around Pixar Pier as you join the Incredibles in a mad dash to catch Jack Jack as he wreaks havoc on the Incredicoaster
- Tackle the thrilling raft adventure Grizzly River Run, one of Disney’s tallest, longest, fastest rapids ride yet!
- Feel the wind in your face during an airborne hang-gliding flight over the wonders of the world on Soarin. Dangle your toes just above the Golden Gate Bridge and Yosemite as you experience the ultimate sensation of free flight.
- Grab some shell and take part in a righteous interactive chat with Crush, the totally awesome sea turtle from the Disney·Pixar film, "Finding Nemo." in Turtle Talk with Crush
- Climb aboard a Monstropolis City Cab and embark on a wild ride through the streets of Monstropolis on Monsters, Inc. Mike & Sulley to the Rescue! Follow the escapades of Mike and Sulley as they race to return Boo to her bedroom before the trucks, helicopters and the Child Detection Agency find her first!
Make your Disneyland California Theme Park visits easier and more fun by harnessing the power of Disney Genie. Included in the price of your Disneyland Californa Ticket, this handy service helps plan a bespoke itinerary just for you! Conveniently built right into the Disneyland App, all you need to do is tell Disney Genie your preferences - are you a thrill-seeker, a Disney princess fan or simply in search of the best place to get a tasty treat - and this new digital service will optimise your day in the Disneyland Resort Parks with a recommended itinerary. Disney Genie is smart and will continue to update your itinerary throughout the day, so you can be more spontaneous and take advantage of short attraction wait times.
And if you want to take your day to the next level, upgrade to the Disney Genie+ service to choose arrival windows for the new Lightning Lane entry on select attractions and experiences. You can make one selection at a time, after park entry on the day of your visit (attractions are subject to limited availability; limit one Lightning Lane selection per attraction per day).
Disneyland California theme parks are open daily; Gates normally open at 8.00am.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Disneyland California 4 Day Ticket (One Park Per Day)
- Disneyland California 4 Day Ticket only allows guests to visit one Disney California theme park per day; Ticket is not valid for visits to both Disneyland California Parks on the same day, although you can visit the parks on separate days.
- Disneyland California 4 Day Tickets are valid for 4 days within a 13 day period - you do not need to use the ticket over consecutive days.
- Tickets are open-dated and can be used at any time during the calendar year selected
- Tickets expire after 13 days even if you have not used all your days. There are no refunds for any unused days.
- Parks, attractions or entertainment may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.
- Not valid for admission to certain events and activities that are separately priced.
- To enter a Disney Park, both a valid Disney Ticket AND a date-specific theme park reservation are now required. Disney Theme park reservations are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed until you have confirmed your places on the Disney Advance Reservation System.
- On receipt of your Disney California Tickets, link your tickets to your Disney account and choose your visit date using the Disney Advance Reservation Tool. It is your responsibility to reserve your Disney theme park days. It is recommended you make your theme park reservations as soon as you receive your tickets as park attendance is subject to availability.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled up to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post-departure. Please note that individual tickets cannot be cancelled from your booking. If you need to amend the number of guests in your party, your whole booking will need to be cancelled and tickets re-booked. This will cancel any linked theme park reservations and your park visits will need to be re-booked and will be subject to the latest park availability.
Frequently Asked Questions for Disneyland California 4 Day Ticket (One Park Per Day)
How many parks are in Disneyland California?
Disneyland California contains 2 theme parks; Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park.
Why should I go to Disneyland California?
There are a number of reasons to visit Disneyland California. The parks boast many amazing rides, live shows and restaurants for guest to experience. For more detail on what to expect, read our blog on some 'Must-Do's' during your visit.
What is at Disneyland California?
Disneyland California is an entertainment resort located in Anaheim, California and is owned and operaterd by The Walt Disney Company.
Can Disneyland California tickets be cancelled?
Disneyland California Tickets purchased with AttractionTickets.com can be cancelled up to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post-departure. Please note that individual tickets cannot be cancelled from your booking. If you need to amend the number of guests in your party, your whole booking will need to be cancelled and tickets re-booked. This will cancel any linked theme park reservations and your park visits will need to be re-booked and will be subject to the latest park availability.
Rides & Attractions
What castle is in Disneyland California?
The Sleeping Beauty Castle is a fairy tale castle located at the heart of Disneyland Park, California.
How many rides are in Disneyland California?
Disneyland Resort California has over 50 attractions spread out across its two theme parks.
How big is Disneyland California?
Disneyland California Resort covers a total area of 85 acres. This includes both theme parks, three hotels and the Downtown Disney District.
Is Disneyland California open all year round?
Disneyland California is open every day of the year including all major public holidays. Opening hours can vary and are shorter in the winter months.
Facilities & Amenities
Is there wifi in Disneyland California?
Complimentary wifi is available for guests to use throughout both parks at Disneyland California.
Food & Drink
Can you take food into Disneyland California?
Guests are permitted to bring food and non-alcoholic beverages into the parks so long as there are no glass containers, strong odors and the food doesnt require heating or refrigerating.
Does Disneyland California has disability access?
Disneyland California has extensive guidance and infrastructure to accommodate a wide range of disabilities. Details can be found here.