Immerse yourself in the storybook world of Disneyland® Park with a Disney Paris Ticket
Transport yourself into a fairy-tale kingdom with a Disneyland Paris ticket and discover five themed lands bursting with Disney classic stories, magical attractions, colourful parades and exciting adventures. Welcome to the storybook world of Disneyland® Park.
Our guide to Disneyland® Park
Get ready to discover fun and laughter with Disney friends around every corner at Disneyland® Park. With a Disney Paris ticket, you can stroll back in time on Main Street, U.S.A.® and live the charm of small-town America just like the good ol’ days. Princes and princesses can explore Sleeping Beauty Castle and adventurers can set sail for an Adventureland full of swashbuckling thrills and mysterious chills. See extraordinary visions of the future in Discoveryland and learn to fly in Fantasyland. Finish the day with the spellbinding night-time spectacular Disney Illuminations, lighting up classic and new Disney tales. The perfect end to a perfect day at Disneyland Park.
Our gate-ready Disney Paris Tickets save time on arrival at Disneyland® Park and offer fantastic value compared to the local price. Use your Disneyland Paris ticket to explore an array of magical attractions to suit everyone:
Fun for Kids
- Peter Pan's Flight: Hop onto a pirate ship and sail high into the moonlit sky with Peter Pan over London, where famous sites like Big Ben and Tower Bridge mingle with a confection of glittering lights. Then, descend into Never Land, home to volcanic peaks and sparkling waterfalls.
- “it's a small world”: The happiest Cruise that ever sailed. Future sailors embark on a delightful tour of the continents as dolls from all over the globe sing and dance to the tune of 'it's a small world'.
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant: Fledgling flyers can take to the skies as they soar on the wings of an endearing hero. Celebrate the golden age of the circus on a joyful journey amid the jubilant sounds of carnival music.
- Big Thunder Mountain: Hurtle through a haunted gold mine at breath-taking speed aboard a runaway mine train. Climb steep heights and dive below raging waterfalls on this thrilling family-friendly adventure that shows you just how wild the Wild West can be!
- Indiana Jones™ and the Temple of Peril: Face the wrath of the gods on an out-of-control mine cart ride clattering through the darkest corners of a mysterious jungle ruin. You're going to need all the courage of Indiana Jones to get out alive!
- Star Wars Hyperspace Mountain: Blast off and do battle with the evil Empire in this epic takeover of a classic Disney attraction. Your mission: pilot a reconnaissance vessel and spy on an Imperial Star Destroyer. Will the Force be strong with you as you battle deadly TIE fighters and blow up a menacing Star?
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Musket fire and explosions fill the air as you follow Captain Jack Sparrow through Nelson’s Folly and marauding pirates, on his clumsy quest to unearth the hidden treasure.
- Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast®: As a Junior Space Ranger, it's up to you to manoeuvre your space cruiser through the shadowy Gamma Quadrant and fire lasers from an onboard cannon to stop Evil Emperor Zurg from stealing batteries from helpless toys to power a new weapon of destruction.
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic: Immerse yourself in the most unforgettable Disney songs and stories on this spectacular 4-D extravaganza featuring the largest cast of Disney animated characters ever assembled.
- Disney Illuminations: Gaze spellbound at Sleeping Beauty Castle as Mickey leads a dazzling display of fireworks, lasers, and huge projections. Disney stories classic and new are brought to life before your eyes, with tales from Frozen, Beauty and the Beast, The Lion King, Star Wars, and more.
Your Disney Paris Tickets allow you to encounter all of the above plus much more at Disneyland Park – click on the ‘rides’ tab for a full list of attractions at Disneyland Park.
The official Disneyland Paris app is the ultimate handy guide to help to keep up to date on your trip - see waiting times for attractions and reserve Standby Passes for specific rides (when applicable), book a table, get personalised recommendations, check showtimes and much more!
Our guide to Disneyland® Park
Star Wars Hyperspace Mountain
Minimum Height Required: 1.2m
Blast off and do battle with the evil Empire in this epic takeover of a classic Disney attraction. After enlisting in the Rebel Alliance, you’ll attend a briefing from Admiral Ackbar. Your mission: pilot a reconnaissance vessel and spy on an Imperial Star Destroyer. But it’s a trap! It’s down to you and your X-wing escort to blast through a swarm of deadly TIE fighters and blow up a menacing Star Destroyer. Will the Force be strong with you?
Big Thunder Mountain
Minimum Height Required: 1.02m
Hold onto your hats for the fastest, wildest train west of the Mississippi. Watch out for coyotes and rattlers at every turn and hold onto your hats, as you twist and turn and plunge headlong through caves and rivers. It's dynamite!
Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast®
To Disneyland Park, and beyond! Be one of the chosen and buckle up with Buzz Lightyear to defend toys against the Evil Emperor Zurg – on a code-red intergalactic emergency ride into the Gamma Quadrant. As a Junior Space Ranger, it's up to you to manoeuvre an XP-40 space cruiser through the shadowy Gamma Quadrant and fire lasers from an onboard cannon to stop Zurg and score points.
Star Tours: the Adventures Continue
Minimum Height Required: 1.02m
Intergalactic excitement is the order of the day, as rebels of all ages board a Starspeeder 1000 and take off on a thrilling 3D voyage to far-flung star systems and war-torn worlds. State-of-the-art technology and over 60 mission combinations ensure an experience to thrill the truest Jedi. Plunge through the underwater realms of Naboo, zip across the city-planet Coruscant, or even brave the dreaded Death Star. Cross paths with the likes of Darth Vader, Boba Fett, Admiral Ackbar, and find yourself in a stunning scene inspired by Star Wars: The Last Jedi.
Pirates of the Caribbean
Man the decks and hoist the rigging, because Captain Jack Sparrow, Captain Barbossa, and a crew of notorious pirates are causing havoc in this classic attraction. Boisterous buccaneers make merry on Nelson’s Folly, and serenade you with the legendary Yo Ho, Yo Ho (A Pirate’s Life for Me). Musket fire and explosions fill the air as you follow Captain Jack on his clumsy quest to unearth hidden treasure—but watch out for the vengeful Barbossa, and his terrifying moonlit transformation… Welcome to the Golden Age of Piracy, me hearties!
Indiana Jones™ and the Temple of Peril
Minimum Height Required: 1.4m
Take the challenge and live the story of Indiana Jones™ and the Temple of Peril. A search for a missing expedition party turns into a cliff-hanging, out-of-control, high-speed rickety cart ride through ancient torch-lit ruins. And a fast track to discovering the hero inside you. Forget finding your friends, you're going to need all the courage of Indiana Jones to get out alive!
Dumbo the Flying Elephant
You've seen a housefly and a horsefly, but have you ever seen an elephant fly? Young children, as well as adults, will get a great view of Disneyland Park as they swoop and soar with Dumbo amid the jubilant sounds of carnival music.
Peter Pan's Flight
Sail in a flying Galleon over starlit London, follow Peter Pan on a fantastic journey to Never Land. oar through the nighttime sky over London, where famous sites like Big Ben and Tower Bridge mingle with a confection of glittering lights. Then, descend into Never Land, home to volcanic peaks and sparkling waterfalls. Glide past mermaids and Indians and watch Captain Hook try to escape the crocodile's jaws. This is one ride where no one grows up!
'It's a Small World'
Take the family on this joyful musical tour of the world. Marvel as dolls of all nations sing and dance to the famous "it's a small world" medley. You'll be singing a happy song for the rest of the day.
Minimum Height Required: Any Height
You'll be peeking through your fingers in this fun-filled mystery ride. Portraits move, rooms stretch and mirrors bend, in this spooky Manor. You will find ghoulish ghosts and spirits greeting you at every turn. This experience is sure to have you screaming for more.
Meet Mickey Mouse
Head backstage to meet magician Mickey in between shows. Take a photo and discover some amazing magical Disney tricks and secrets. Mickey Mouse loves meeting all the visitors and having his photo taken with his fans.
Minimum Height Required: Any Height
Get ready to pilot your own spaceship high in the sky above Discoveryland amid a gleaming universe of orbiting planets. You control the height of your vessel on this fast and futuristic ride whilst it whizzes you around a galaxy of planets.
Alice's Curious Labyrinth
Embark on a fantastical voyage into the White Rabbit's Hole as you take your own adventure in Wonderland. Meet the Cheshire Cat and take on the Queen of Hearts' daunting maze. Look out for card soldiers as they pop up to a scream of 'Off with their heads'. A Cheshire Cat-sized smile awaits you around every corner in Alice's Curious Labyrinth.
You've been invited to meet a real life Disney princess at Princess Pavilion. Make your dreams come true and feel like a fairytale princess by spending a magical moment with a Disney princess in the most enchanting of surroundings.
©Disney © & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd
Some images shown throughout this website do not represent current operational guidelines or health and safety measures such as face-covering and physical distancing requirements.