Trusted Customer reviewed 31 Mar, 2020
EPCOT is an ever-changing, entertaining world of discovery...
With your Walt Disney World tickets, 'out of this world' is well within reach and travelling around the globe takes no more effort than travelling around the block! Epcot is an ever-changing, always entertaining world of discovery where you can explore the wonders of the universe and cultures from around the planet.
Our guide to Epcot
At Epcot, high tech fun and Disney imagination are combined with the wonder of diverse cultures in two distinct worlds: Future World and World Showcase. Use your Disney tickets to visit 11 countries in one day and experience an adventure unlike any other on earth. Among the highlights you will discover:
Fun for Kids
- The Seas with Nemo & Friends: Greet all your favourite characters from Disney/Pixar's '’Finding Nemo'’ amid the live marine life of the gigantic aquarium.
- Epcot Character Spot: grab your autograph book and camera – your favourite Characters are waiting to meet you!
- Turtle Talk With Crush: A totally interactive show. Go under the sea and have a conversation with Crush, the sea turtle from Disney/Pixar's 'Finding Nemo'.
- Mission:SPACE: Launch off on a simulated space adventure in which each guest plays a unique role. Choose from the full force original or an exciting but milder journey, both finish with a landing on Mars.
- Test Track: Presented by Chevrolet, design your own custom-concept vehicle and take it for a test drive! Discover just how fast, fast really is on this high-octane thrill ride that reaches speeds of 65 miles per hour. It's a ride you'll want to take again and again!
- Soarin’ Around the World: Soar high in the sky and feel the wind race across your face during a hand-gliding flight across the globe.
- Frozen Ever After: Set sail in Arendelle on this family attraction and then stop by the Royal Sommerhus for an encounter with the famed sisters.
- Spaceship Earth: Take a journey through time from prehistoric man’s first words all the way to the 21st century’s cyber age.
- World Showcase: You’ll feel like you’re strolling across the globe as you experience the sights, sounds and tastes of 11 different countries in one day. Kids will love Disney's Kim Possible World Showcase Adventure inspired by Disney Channel's Emmy Award-winning animated series.
Your Disney Tickets allow you to encounter all of the above plus much more at Epcot, two big worlds of discovery...one incredible experience – click on the ‘rides’ tab for a full list of attractions at Epcot.
Our guide to Epcot
Soarin' Around the World
Frozen Ever After
The Seas with Nemo and Friends
Turtle Talk with Crush
Epcot Character Spot
Average 4.2 out of 5 (147 customer reviews)
Trusted Customer reviewed 31 Mar,2020
Leuk dat je verschillende landen kan proberen waar dan ook cast members staan die land van herkomst zijn. Tis ook zeer informatief over de verschillende landen. De rest van het park is meer wetenschap. Helaas veel schuttingen, door verbouwing naar het hoogseizoen, verder zeker een reden om in de toekomst terug te komen.
Trusted Customer reviewed 11 Feb,2020
What's not to like about epcot and the new sky line is great
Dean Inglis reviewed 18 Jan,2020
I loved the way this park was set out but again ig was a wet damp day so didnt get to enjoy all it had to offer
Trusted Customer reviewed 14 Jan,2020
we had a fun day getting pictures with Mickey and Minnie
Siobhan Bowes reviewed 14 Jan,2020
©Disney © & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd
Capacity for Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge and its experiences is limited. Access to the park, land and experiences may be restricted or unavailable depending on guest demand and other factors. Park tickets, Annual Passes, vacation packages and Walt Disney World Resort Hotel stays do not guarantee access to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. Disney FastPass+ service is initially unavailable for Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance.