Yarra Valley Gourmet Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Experience the region’s best wineries & much more!
While the Yarra Valley is a world-renowned wine growing region, wine is only half the story of this gourmet wonderland. This tour provides a fine blend of the very best of the region’s wines and other gourmet produce.
Our guide to Yarra Valley Gourmet Tour
Your gourmet food and wine tour of the Yarra Valley starts with an exclusive farm gate visit at Yarra Farm Fresh for a palate-cleansing fruit experience. Yarra Farm Fresh specializes in bringing the best of the Yarra Valley into their farm gate store. Learn about what's in season, and sample a range of locally grown fruits and hand-made products. This is your chance to discover the very best of the region's produce and gourmet products all under one roof.
Next, travel to De Bortoli Wines, one of the area’s true icons where you’ll enjoy a tasting from their extensive range of quality wines.
The amazing produce at the Yarra Valley Dairy will truly melt in your mouth. The cheeses here are truly stunning and will have your tastebuds working overtime.
Your lunch is at the fabulous Rochford Wines where guests enjoy three courses in one with an exclusive “made to order” tasting experience. As would be expected on a Yarra Valley wine tasting tour, three wines will also be paired with your selection for lunch for a unique dining experience.
After lunch, journey to the region’s newest icon, the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie, and enjoy a complimentary tasting of the spectacular delights handcrafted by the French & Belgian chocolatiers. Before returning to Melbourne, you'll visit Coombe - The Melba Estate for another sampling of the cool-climate wines produced in this region.
Daily, year round.
8.50am; Hotel pick-ups commence 50 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
Around 8 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Yarra Valley Gourmet Tour
- This tour uses smaller air-conditioned buses, allowing access to many areas not available to the larger coaches as well as providing a personal touch with the benefits of a small group environment.
- There is a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 24 persons on each departure.
- Bring a windbreaker and comfortable walking shoes as there are many paths, boardwalks and staircases to get great views of the cliffs and monoliths.
- Please note that itineraries are subject to change without notice.
- The tour operator reserves the right to use other high quality wineries and gourmet locations in the event that regular locations are for any reason unable to accommodate groups for tastings.
- Cancellation Policy: A fee of 50% of the tour cost will be charged for bookings cancelled 48 to 25 hours prior to travel. - No refund if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel or in the event of a no-show.
Frequently Asked Questions for Yarra Valley Gourmet Tour
- Can I bring luggage on board the bus?
The touring vehicles have minimal storage space, so any more than a small day pack is undesirable. Large bags, prams & strollers cannot be stored on board. If you need to bring along any more than this, please be sure to let the tour operator know at the time of booking, as it may be necessary to purchase an extra seat to accommodate your luggage.
- Is much physical activity involved?
A moderate level of physical mobility is required.