LEGOLAND Windsor Resort One Day Ticket
2.5 stars: Based on 2 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Ready, set, explore! What will you do first at LEGOLAND Windsor? With a LEGOLAND Windsor ticket, you can conquer The Dragon, get your driver’s license at the LEGO® City Driving School and discover the lost metropolis of Atlantis in a Submarine! With more than 55 rides, shows and attractions designed for kids to take the lead, awesome awaits at LEGOLAND Windsor!
Our guide to LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort One Day Ticket
For an awesome family day out this year visit the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort and experience the ultimate LEGO® adventure!
LEGOLAND Windsor theme park draws in all ages - adults will marvel at the brick-tastic models in Miniland, where almost 4 million pieces have been used to recreate European and USA landmarks and small children will love Duplo Valley. At LEGOLAND Windsor, the colourful habitats of Vikings, pirates, knights, princesses, pharaohs and Star Wars characters have been lovingly re-created plus there are many family adventures to enjoy together including Pirate Falls: Treasure Quest, Viking River Splash and Laser Raiders.
Use your LEGOLAND Windsor ticket to explore the UK's favourite kids' theme park.
- Master Builders will be amazed at the iconic Miniland with famous landmarks built with over 40 million LEGO bricks. You can also see where the LEGO models are made in the Model Makers studio!
- Little Builders can explore the amazing DUPLO Valley with the soaktastic Drench Towers and Splash Safari, Fairytale Brook, Brickville and more!
- Go behind-the-scenes of a movie set at The LEGO® MOVIE™ 2 Experience or snap a selfie with the characters
- Earn your very first driving licence behind the wheel of a LEGO car at the LEGO City Driving School
- Help at the LEGO City Coastguard HQ in your own LEGO boat
- Ride the Dragon through a medieval castle Discover the lost metropolis of Atlantis in a Submarine
- Train with your favourite LEGO® NINJAGO® heroes or help Emmett and the gang at LEGO® Studios 4D which features larger-than-life sound, wind, fog and lighting effects
- Take your seat upon the DUPLO brick Dinosaur and hold on tight as you soar around the Park. This dinosaur-themed delight is the perfect first rollercoaster experience for little explorers and even grown-ups too!
LEGOLAND Windsor is located just off the B3022 Windsor/Ascot Road just two miles from Windsor town centre.
Season and Opening Hours
LEGOLAND Windsor Resort opens for the 2021 season on 12 April and will be open daily until 31 October 2021. LEGOLAND Windsor opens at 10.00am with closing times varying through the year.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort One Day Ticket
- To help control capacity, all guests must pre-book a date for their visit to LEGOLAND Windsor.
- Your LEGOLAND Windsor Ticket is only valid for the date selected at the time of booking and cannot be used on any other date.
- Guests will be required to wear a suitable secured face mask/covering in order to go on a number of rides at LEGOLAND Windsor. All guests must bring a mask/covering with them when visiting LEGOLAND Windsor.
- Children under 90cm go free and do not require a LEGOLAND Windsor ticket.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The ticket does not include entry to special events such as 'Brick or Treat' or the 'Firework Spectacular' evenings.
- Parking is not included in the LEGOLAND Windsor ticket price.
- Cancellation Policy: Once booked and confirmed this ticket is non-changeable and non-refundable.