London Eye Admission plus River Thames Cruise
Buy in Advance and Save 19%
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Take flight on the world's tallest observation wheel, the lastminute.com London Eye and enjoy views of up to 40km on a clear day. Combine this with a sightseeing cruise on the River Thames to get up close to some of the most popular riverside landmarks.
Our guide to The lastminute.com London Eye Admission plus River Thames Cruise
Enjoy a day of sightseeing with this great combination ticket, a flight on The lastminute.com London Eye and a cruise along the River Thames on The lastminute.com London Eye River Cruise for unbeatable views of this great city.
The lastminute.com London Eye
Enjoy a birds-eye view of London's beautiful skyline from 135 metres above the River Thames. On a clear day, you could see even see Windsor Castle from your climate-controlled glass capsule. Closer to The London Eye you will see landmarks such as Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, Houses of Parliament, Tower Bridge and the Houses of Parliament as well as seeing how the river traverses through the Capital.
The lastminute.com London Eye River Cruise
Ditch dry land and jump aboard the lastminute.com London Eye River Cruise, which takes you on a tour of the city's most famous riverside landmarks. The expert guides on board the river cruise will keep you fully entertained with fun facts about the Millennium Bridge and Harry Potter to the history of the House of Parliament. Your river cruise lasts 40-minutes, with commentary throughout full of facts and laughs, makes for a truly unforgettable experience.
Suitable in all weather as the boat is covered and has sun deck seating, the river cruise will pass the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben, St Paul's Cathedral, the Tate Modern, the Tower of London, Shakespeare's Globe, Tower Bridge and much more!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for The lastminute.com London Eye Admission plus River Thames Cruise
- The timeslot booked is for the River Cruise. Please follow the instructions on the voucher to book your lastminute.com London Eye visit.
- All standard ticket guests wishing to see the 4D Experience will need to join the 4D entrance queue with their tickets 45 minutes prior to their London Eye booked time.
- Children 15 years and younger must be accompanied by a guardian 18 years and older
- Children aged 3 and below go free.
- The lastminute.com London Eye is open daily, from 11.00am. Closing times vary throughout the year.
- Opening times are subject to change without notice.
- Cancellation Policy: Once booked and confirmed this ticket is non-changeable and non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions for The lastminute.com London Eye Admission plus River Thames Cruise
- How do I receive my tickets?
Your gate ready ticket will be available to download as soon as your booking is paid. All you need to do is present your ticket on your mobile phone or print it and show at the attraction.