The lastminute.com London Eye Admission plus River Thames Cruise
Save 19% when your buy your tickets together
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Take flight on the world's tallest observation wheel, the lastminute.com London Eye and enjoy views of up to 40km on a clear day. Combine this with a sightseeing cruise on the River Thames to get up close to some of the most popular riverside landmarks.
Our guide to The lastminute.com London Eye Admission plus River Thames Cruise
Enjoy a day of sightseeing with this great combination ticket, a flight on The lastminute.com London Eye and a cruise along the River Thames on The lastminute.com London Eye River Cruise for unbeatable views of this great city.
The lastminute.com London Eye
Enjoy a birds-eye view of London's beautiful skyline from 135 metres above the River Thames. On a clear day, you could see even see Windsor Castle from your climate-controlled glass capsule. Closer to The London Eye you will see landmarks such as Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, Houses of Parliament, Tower Bridge and the Houses of Parliament as well as seeing how the river traverses through the Capital.
The lastminute.com London Eye River Cruise
Ditch dry land and jump aboard the lastminute.com London Eye River Cruise, which takes you on a tour of the city's most famous riverside landmarks. The expert guides on board the river cruise will keep you fully entertained with fun facts about the Millennium Bridge and Harry Potter to the history of the House of Parliament. Your river cruise lasts 40-minutes, with commentary throughout full of facts and laughs, makes for a truly unforgettable experience.
Suitable in all weather as the boat is covered and has sun deck seating, the river cruise will pass the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben, St Paul's Cathedral, the Tate Modern, the Tower of London, Shakespeare's Globe, Tower Bridge and much more!
Please Note: The Date and Time selected will be for the London Eye River Cruise - you must book a visit time for the London Eye separately.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for The lastminute.com London Eye Admission plus River Thames Cruise
- At the time of booking, you are only reserving the date/time of your London Eye River Cruise.
- *Before you visit the London Eye, you must book the date and time for your London Eye flight in advance to ensure a seamless experience. To book your London Eye flight, simply click on the book link on your ticket. London Eye flights are subject to availability - please book your London Eye Flights at least 48 hours in advance to avoid disappointment.
- All standard ticket guests wishing to see the 4D Experience will need to join the 4D entrance queue with their tickets 45 minutes prior to their London Eye booked time.
- Children 15 years and younger must be accompanied by a guardian 18 years and older
- Children aged 2 and below go free.
- No more than THREE infant tickets (0-2 years) can be purchased in one transaction
- The lastminute.com London Eye is open daily, from 11.00am. Closing times vary throughout the year.
- Opening times are subject to change without notice.
- Amendment Policy: You can change your London Eye visit date up to 5 times if your plans change, with the flexibility to move your London Eye visit to any time before the end of 2021.
- Cancellation Policy: Once booked and confirmed this ticket is non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions for The lastminute.com London Eye Admission plus River Thames Cruise
- How do I receive my London Eye with River Thames Cruise tickets?
Your gate-ready London Eye with River Thames Cruise ticket will be available to download as soon as your booking is paid. All you need to do is present your ticket on your smartphone or print your ticket in advance and show the printout on arrival at the London Eye.
- How do I book my London Eye Flight?
At the time of booking, you are only reserving the date/time of your London Eye River Cruise. To book your London Eye flight, simply click on the book link on your ticket. London Eye flights are subject to availability - it is recommended you reserve your London Eye Flights at least 48 hours in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Can I change my London Eye with River Thames Cruise tickets?
London Eye tickets can be amended up to 5 times with the flexibility to choose a new date up to the end of 2021. If your plans change and you need to amend your London Eye tickets, simply click on the booking link found on your London Eye ticket and amend your visit to a new date/time.