IMG Worlds of Adventure
5 stars: Based on 1 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy thrilling rides, rollercoasters, live shows and attractions crammed into four action packed zones: MARVEL, Lost Valley - Dinosaur Adventure, Cartoon Network, The Haunted Hotel and IMG Boulevard.
Our guide to IMG Worlds of Adventure
IMG Worlds of Adventure is Dubai’s first mega themed entertainment destination featuring a unique array of adrenaline-pumping roller coasters, thrill rides, and spine-tingling attractions based on iconic MARVEL Super Heroes and hair-raising dinosaurs.
Bringing the best of family entertainment to Dubai’s growing leisure industry, IMG Worlds of Adventure offer visitors from around the world the excitement of four epic adventure zones in one location:
- IMG Boulevard - This is the exciting welcome zone of the park, offering adventure-seekers of all ages its own tantalizing mix of leisure and thrilling experiences. From interactive attractions to vast retail outlets and a wide selection of dining options – this central zone promises hours of endless fun.
- MARVEL Zone - This action-packed zone is a must-visit destination. Iconic MARVEL Super Hero favorites including Spider-Man, The Hulk, Iron Man, Thor and The Avengers are all gearing up to deliver their most exciting appearance ever. Earn your place on The Avengers team and help save the day at Avengers Battle of Ultron; take your motion-seat in the one-of-a kind, state-of-the-art stereoscopic cinema dome to see Marvel’s Hulk, the Incredible Avenger, battle against his deadliest foe yet in stunning 3D; and swing through the city with Marvel’s famous web-slinger.
- Lost Valley - With hair-raising dinosaur rides and not-to-be-missed attractions, the prehistoric lost world of dinosaurs is roaring back to life with a bang. Audiences of all ages can gear up to go back in time to a thrilling world that existed millions of years ago.
- Cartoon Network - Cartoon lovers can find plenty of reasons to smile as the Amazing World of Gumball, Adventure Time, The Powerpuff Girls, Ben 10 and LazyTown come alive in this exciting area.
- Novo Cinemas - The cinema boasts a 12-screen multiplex which has been designed to immerse customers into an otherworldly reality. With its’ futuristic design with more than 5,000 meters of LED strip lighting in customized colours and mirror lighting from floor to ceiling, it hosts the largest IMAX® with Laser screen experience in DUBAI!
|May||6th May to 30th May||3pm to 9 pm |
BV zone till 10 pm
|3 pm to 9 pm|
BV zone till 10 pm
|May - June||31st May to 3rd June||11 am to 10 pm|
|June||4th to 8th June||11 am to 11 pm||11 am to 11 pm|
|9th June to 3rd July||11 am to 8 pm||11 am to 10 pm|
|July||4th July to 31st July||11 am to 10 pm||11 am to 10 pm|
|Aug||1st to 31st Aug||11 am to 10 pm||11 am to 10 pm|
|8th to 17th Aug||11am to 10 pm||11 am to 11 pm|
*Opening hours are subject to change. Closing times indicate the time queues close.
*Attraction Queues will close at park closing time (not the ride) with the exception of the Haunted Hotel which has limited capacity and will close up to 2 hours before park closing time should the queue line reach its maximum capacity.
Average 5 out of 5 (1 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for IMG Worlds of Adventure Admission Ticket
- Child tickets MUST be selected for any child between 1.05m and 1.2m in height.
- Free admission for children who are under 1.05m in height.
- Haunted Hotel Fast Track Upgrades can be purchased on the day of visit at any of the Guest Relations areas.
- Attraction Queues will close at park closing time (not the ride) with the exception of the Haunted Hotel which has limited capacity and will close up to 2 hours before park closing time should the queue line reach its maximum capacity.
- Please note that no food and beverages are allowed from outside the theme park.
- Safety and security of guests are number 1 priority. Park ride restrictions are determined by height rather than by age, please check specific rides for details of restrictions that may apply.
- Free parking is available and there is plenty of space for everyone.
- Wheelchairs and strollers are available for day hire on a first come first serve basis, and must not pass the entry/exit turnstiles. A valid ID has to be provided.