Siam Park Tickets
4.7 stars: Based on 1,338 reviews via
Siam Park Updates - Know Before You Go
Siam Park will re-open 29 May 2021
- Initially, Siam Park will be open from Friday to Sunday, 10.00am to 6.00pm; Opening hours are subject to change
- Siam Park is currently operating at a reduced capacity to maintain social distancing and provide a comfortable experience for everyone
- To enter Siam Park, guests will need both a valid Siam Park ticket AND a theme park reservation
- On receipt of your Siam Park tickets, simply click on the book link to reserve your visit
- Some experiences may be modified or unavailable to allow for physical distancing and limited contact
- Social distancing measures will be implemented throughout the park and all guests must wear a face mask
- BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE in the knowledge our Siam Park Tickets are protected by our Free COVID Cancellation Cover. Amend your booking for free or cancel your tickets with a full refund paid if your plans are disrupted by COVID-19 restrictions. No Quibble, No Hassle, No Stress!
Special Offers for Siam Park Tickets
EXCLUSIVE TO ATTRACTIONTICKETS.COM. Purchase a Loro Parque Day Ticket, Siam Park Day Ticket or Loro Parque & Siam Park Twin Ticket and receive a FREE BURGER on us when you visit. Limited time offer - Will End Soon!
Brilliant park great day out
Siam Park5 stars:
Trusted Customer reviewed 23 Apr, 2022
Set against a backdrop of spectacular Thai architecture, Siam Park tickets let you discover a waterpark like no other. From the moment you enter, you’ll know this will be no ordinary day as you discover white knuckle rides and an immense Wave Palace, tropical lazy rivers and white sand beaches. It's no wonder Siam Park has recently been recognised as the best water park in the world for seven successive years!
Our guide to Siam Park Tickets
If you’re in the mood for some relaxation and carefree fun, then let Tenerife's exotic Siam Park seduce you!
Stretch out on the huge white sand beach, catch the surf at the immense Wave Palace or meander along the world’s biggest lazy river in this stunning waterpark. You’ll travel through almost the entirety of Siam Park on your journey past cascading waterfalls, lush vegetation and even through a spectacular aquarium full of tropical fish. This is a long and winding journey with a not-to-be-missed whirlpool style finale!
If blissful relaxation is not your thing that is OK with us because Siam Park in Tenerife has the ultimate line up of adrenaline-pumping thrills. There are over 30 rides at Siam Park but start with a test to your nerves and plunge down the jaw-dropping (and almost vertical) Tower of Power. Still feeling the need for speed? The Dragon is likely to be the most unexpected ride of your life and if you’ve never felt zero gravity before, rest assured that you will on this big boy!
For the young and the young at heart head for The Lost City – it’s a kid's attraction that adults love! And the best part? Siam Park, Tenerife prices are the cheapest you’ll find with AttractionTickets.com.
Siam Park Tickets:
What are the Siam Park ticket options?
There is a wide range of Siam Park tickets to choose from:
- Siam Park Tenerife One Day Ticket: Enjoy a full day’s admission to Siam Park.
- Siam Park Premium Ticket: Enjoy a full day's admission, plus lunch, free use of lockers, and a towel in the park.
- Siam Park All-Inclusive Deluxe Ticket: This all-inclusive ticket includes a full day's admission to Siam Park plus Fast Pass to all attractions throughout the day except Tower of Power, use of locker and towel, free all-you-can-eat in all restaurants (except tea house), soft drinks, beer and water.
- Loro Parque and Siam Park Twin Ticket: Enjoy entrance to two of Tenerife’s favourite attractions for one exceptional price! Two fun days, one ticket. There is also the option to include one round-trip journey between Siam Park and Loro Parque with your ticket.
AttractionTickets.com will send you a gate-ready Siam Park ticket, not a voucher. Print your tickets in advance or simply present on your smartphone for instant access on arrival at Siam Park. All our Siam Park tickets are open-dated, giving you the flexibility to visit Siam Park on the day that best suits your holiday plans.
Tips & Tricks - Siam Park Tickets
Buy a pair of water shoes as the ground gets very very hot in summer months and can be quite rough to walk on
Average 4.7 out of 5 (1338 customer reviews)
Brilliant park great day out
Leighanne Parsons reviewed 23 Apr,2022
Siam Park tickets worked great. No hassle
Trusted Customer reviewed 17 Feb,2022
Victor Paulsen reviewed 24 Jan,2020
Had been here previously,its brilliant.
Louise Mcmahon reviewed 14 Sep,2019
Siam Water Park was excellent. Lots of good rides and plenty of areas for young kids as well as the older kids. Some of the best rides I have been on, well laid out and tidy, staff very nice. Only negative was very busy and lots of queues. Fast past worth money but queues with these as well but it was peak summertime.
Trusted Customer reviewed 07 Aug,2019
Frequently Asked Questions for Siam Park Tickets
What is Siam Park Tenerife?
Siam Park is a water park in Tenerife which has regularly been voted the best water park in the world by Trip Advisor users. Highlights include the terrifying Tower of Power and the huge wave pool and sandy beach.
Where is Siam Park?
Siam Park is located in Costa Adeje, Tenerife. The parks address is Av. Siam, s/n, 38660 Costa Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain.
How far is Siam Park from Los Cristianos?
Siam park is a 5-10 minute drive away from Los Cristianos and a 3 minute drive from Playa de las Americas. Guests staying in Los Cristianos, Las Americas and the Costa Adeje can take advantage of a free bus service, which makes getting to the park really easy.
Can you buy fast passes at Siam Park?
What does Siam Park premium ticket include?
The Siam Park Premium ticket is an open-dated ticket that allows you one full days admission to the park, towel, locker and food to the value of €15 per adult and €9 per child which can be redeemed at the Beach Club restaurant.
Is Siam Park Tenerife open in April?
Siam Park is open all-year round and is open from 10am until 6pm in the summer season (May-October) and from 10am until 5pm in the winter season (November-April).
Is Siam Park open Christmas day?
Yes, Siam Park is open on Christmas day.
Rides & Attractions
Is the water heated at Siam Park?
Yes, the water at Siam Park is heated to around 24 degrees Celsius.
How deep is the water at Siam Park?
The maximum depth of the water at Siam Park is 105 cm.
How does Siam Park wave machine work?
The Wave Palace at Siam park is a wave pool with an artificial white sand beach and the highest waves of any wave pool in the world (11 ft).
How high is the tower of power Siam Park?
The Tower of Power is a 28 metre-high freefall slide that allows riders to reach speeds of us to 80 mph.
Is Siam Park salt water?
Siam Park has a desalination plant on-site so there is no salt water used in any of the pools or slides.
Clothing & Accessories
What to take to Siam Park?
All you will need to bring to Siam Park is a spare set of dry clothes which can be stored in a locker along with any personal items. Read more about what to expect from your visit to Siam Park on our blog, 7 Things to Know Before You Visit Siam Park.
Food & Drink
Can you take food into Siam Park?
You are allowed to bring picnic food and beverages into Siam Park, although you will need to pay €3 for your food to be held until you are ready to collect and eat.
Facilities & Amenities
Are there lockers at Siam Park Tenerife?
Both lockers and towels can be rented at Siam Park. A small locker is €3, a large locker is €5 and a towel is €3 with a €5 deposit.
Is Siam Park the biggest waterpark in Europe?
Siam Park is the largest water park in Europe with a total area of 46 acres.