Rome Explorer Pass
- Free cancellations*
- 20 booked
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Sightsee and save money!
Explore Rome at your own pace, planning your itinerary as you go with the Rome Explorer Pass. Enjoy up to 50% off attraction admission when you choose 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 activities from a list of over 40 attractions and tours including the Colosseum, a Hop-on Hop-off Rome bus tour, and more!
Our guide to Go City: Rome Explorer Pass
Save money and create your own personal itinerary whilst visiting Rome’s top attractions!
Get up to 50% off admission with the Go City: Rome Explorer Pass as you choose 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 activities from a list of over 40 unmissable attractions and tours including your choice of one premium activity.
Enjoy access to the world famous Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill, admire the art at the Sistine Chapel and Vatican Museums, explore the Eternal City on a hop on and off a Big Bus tour, or why try some fresh handmade pasta dishes as you eat like a local with an authentic Italian set menu lunch.
Your pass is fully digital and very easy to use. Simply display your Rome Explorer Pass on your smartphone (or print at home) at each attraction and you are in. The pass is valid for 60 days from first use and includes a digital guide to help plan your itinerary as you go.
You will be able to visit any of the below-included attractions. There is no need to select the attractions before you purchase your pass.
Attractions (subject to change without notice):
- Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill with audio tour and multimedia video
- Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel - reserved entry
- Big Bus Rome Hop-On Hop-Off 1-Day Classic Tour
- Rome Highlights Tour With Pantheon and Trevi Fountain
- Cinecittà World
- Roman Empresses Tour: Stories of Livia, Agrippina & Vestal Virgins
- St. Peter's Basilica and Cupola Guided Tour with Breakfast
- Healthy and Fresh Food Break in the City Center
- Spritz and Salad Menu near the Vatican
- Pizza Terrace Menu in the Prati District
- Italian Cooking Class
- Rome Catacombs Tour with return transport
- Paint and Wine in Private Art Studio
- Italian breakfast at Vero Food (City Center)
- Espresso, Gelato and Tiramisu Tour
- Roma World
- Papal Audience
- Hard Rock Cafe Rome with skip-the-line entry
- Circus Maximus Virtual Reality Game
- Castel Sant’Angelo with Audio Guide
- Virtual Reality Tour - Colosseum Exterior
- Capitolini Museum with hosted entry
- Wine Tasting with a Certified Sommelier by the Colosseum
- Jewish Ghetto Tour
- Italian breakfast at Vero Food (Prati District)
- Altar of the Fatherland Panoramic View
- Rome Ghost and Mystery Tour
- Trastevere Walking Tour
- Bike rental with Caracalla Baths
- The Three Tenors in Concert with Ballet - St Paul's Church
- Ancient Via Appia Antica by Bike
- Vivaldi's Four Seasons Meets Bach's Masterpieces
- Piazza Navona Underground
- Trevi District Underground: Small Aqueduct Domus
- Leonardo Da Vinci Experience
- Vigamus - Video Game Museum
- Museo delle Cere (Wax Museum)
- Bike rental with Circo Massimo experience
- Lake Albano Kayak Tour
- Julius Caesar and Roman Emperors Tour
- Rafting Experience on the River Tiber
- Scarlet Ladies Tour: Powerful Mistresses & Courtesans of Rome
- The Murder by the Pantheon
- Happy Hour at Angie's by the Spanish Steps
- Trastevere Treasure Hunt
- Pantheon: Reserved Entrance with Audioguide
* Certain attractions, like tours and shows, may require an advanced reservation. Please make sure to check your guide to find any necessary reservation information.
The Go City: Rome Explorer Pass is valid for 60 days from first use. You do not need to visit all the attractions on the same day or over consecutive days.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Rome Explorer Pass
- You will receive a gate ready digital pass, enabling you to start using your Rome Explorer Pass as soon as you arrive in Rome. Your digital pass will include a link to the Go City: Rome Explorer Pass digital guide with the most up-to-date attraction information, which you can download to your phone.
- Featured attractions can be withdrawn at any time without notice and there are no refunds should a particular attraction be withdrawn.
- Once you have activated your pass by visiting an attraction, you'll then have up to 60 days to visit the rest.
- There is no need to choose which attractions you would like to see before you purchase the pass, you can pick and choose any of the Rome Explorer Pass attractions as you go.
- Certain attractions, like tours and shows, may require an advanced reservation. Please make sure to check each attraction page to find any necessary reservation information.
- Please note, making reservations will NOT activate your pass. Your pass is only activated when you visit your first attraction. A reservation counts towards your visits, if you do not turn up for reservation the visit will still be removed from your pass.
- There is a limit of one person per pass. Multiple individuals can NOT use the same pass.
- Your Rome Explorer Pass may only be used once per venue.
- Activated passes are non-refundable. There are no refunds if you do not use all of your attraction admissions. Visiting any attraction activates your pass.
- The Rome Explorer Pass is valid for 2 year from purchase.
- Cancellation Policy: Passes can be cancelled for free up to your holiday departure date provided that you have not already used your ticket to pre-book attractions.
Frequently Asked Questions for Go City: Rome Explorer Pass
How does the Go City Pass work?
It's simple! You purchase the pass for a specific duration (e.g., 1, 2, 3, 5, or 7 days). Once activated by visiting your first attraction, you have that number of consecutive days to use it. You can visit as many attractions as you like during that time.
How do I activate my Go City Pass?
Your pass will activate when you scan it at your first attraction you visit.
Do I need to make a reservation to enter attractions on the Go City pass?
Some attractions may require a reservation. You can find out which ones need to be booked in advance by checking the guide that comes with your tickets.