Rome Explorer Pass
- Free cancellations*
- 20 booked
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore Rome at your own pace, planning your itinerary as you go with the Rome Explorer Pass. Enjoy up to 35% off attraction admission when you choose 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 activities from a list of over 35 attractions and tours including the Colosseum, a Hop-on Hop-off Rome bus tour, and more!
Our guide to Rome Explorer Pass
Save money and create your own personal itinerary whilst visiting Rome’s top attractions!
Get up to 35% off admission with the Rome Explorer Pass as you choose 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 activities from a list of over 35 unmissable attractions and tours.
Enjoy access to the world famous Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill, admire the art at the Sistine Chapel and Vatican Museums, explore the Eternal City on a hop on and off a Big Bus tour, or why try some fresh handmade pasta dishes as you eat like a local with an authentic Italian set menu lunch.
Your pass is fully digital and very easy to use. Simply display your Rome Explorer Pass on your smartphone (or print at home) at each attraction and you are in. The pass is valid for 60 days from first use and includes a digital guide to help plan your itinerary as you go.
You will be able to visit any of the below included attractions. There is no need to select the attractions before you purchase your pass.
Attractions (subject to change without notice):
- Big Bus Rome Hop-on Hop-off 1-Day Classic Tour
- Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill including audio guide, hosted entry, and multimedia video
- Delicious Pasta menu by Trevi Fountain
- St Peter's Basilica Guided Tour
- Piazza Navona Underground – Stadio di Domiziano
- Anient Via Appia Antica by Bike
- Museo delle Cere (Wax Museum)
- Borghese Gallery
- Welcome to Rome – Show
- Eat Like Italians! Set Italian Menu (R)
- Pantheon Guided Tour (R)
- Alter of the Fatherland Panoramic View
- HiBike and Caracalla Baths - 3 Hours
- HiBike and Circo Massimo Experience - 3 Hours
- HiBike Rental - 3 Hours
- The Most Beautiful Opera Arias
- The Three Tenors in Concert with Ballet – Waldensian Auditorium
- Pocket Opera
- Vivaldi’s Four Seasons Meets Bach’s Masterpieces
- The Three Tenors in Concert with Ballet – St Paul’s within the Walls Church
- Entry to Capitolini Museum including hosted entry and multimedia video
- Leonardo da Vinci's Experience
- Rome Catacombs including return transfer by a minivan
- Candlelight Concert
- Circus Maximus Virtual Reality Game
- Virtual Reality Tour - Colosseum Exterior
- Rome at Twilight: Iconic Sights Walking Tour
- Jewish Ghetto Tour
- Papal Audience
- Trastevere Walking Tour
- Rome Ghost and Mystery Walking Tour
(R) - Reservations are required. Certain attractions, like tours and shows, may require an advanced reservation. Please make sure to check in your digital guide to find any necessary reservation information.
The Rome Explorer Pass is valid for 60 days from first use. You do not need to visit all the attractions on the same day or over consecutive days.
Average 2.5 out of 5 (2 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Rome Explorer Pass
- You will receive a gate ready digital pass, enabling you to start using your Rome Explorer Pass as soon as you arrive in Rome. Your digital pass will include a link to the Go City: Rome Explorer Pass digital guide with the most up-to-date attraction information, which you can download to your phone.
- Featured attractions can be withdrawn at any time without notice and there are no refunds should a particular attraction be withdrawn.
- Once you have activated your pass by visiting an attraction, you'll then have up to 60 days to visit the rest.
- There is no need to choose which attractions you would like to see before you purchase the pass, you can pick and choose any of the Rome Explorer Pass attractions as you go.
- Certain attractions, like tours and shows, may require an advanced reservation. Please make sure to check each attraction page to find any necessary reservation information.
- Please note, making reservations will NOT activate your pass. Your pass is only activated when you visit your first attraction. A reservation counts towards your visits, if you do not turn up for reservation the visit will still be removed from your pass.
- There is a limit of one person per pass. Multiple individuals can NOT use the same pass.
- Your Rome Explorer Pass may only be used once per venue.
- Activated passes are non-refundable. There are no refunds if you do not use all of your attraction admissions. Visiting any attraction activates your pass.
- The Rome Explorer Pass is valid for 2 year from purchase.
- Cancellation Policy: passes can be cancelled for free up to your holiday departure date provided that you have not already used your ticket to pre-book attractions.
Frequently Asked Questions for Rome Explorer Pass
- How do I receive my Rome Explorer Pass? Shortly after booking, your Rome Explorer Pass will be available to download from your customer account. You can download your pass to your phone or print out the pass to get into each attraction. This will enable you to start using your Rome Explorer Pass straight away.
- How do I activate my pass? Your pass will be automatically activated when you visit your first attractions.
- Can other people use my pass? No. Once someone activates a pass (by using it at an attraction), it can only be used by that individual. Passes cannot be re-sold or used by more than one person.
- What is the age range for a child Go City: Rome Explorer Pass? Child passes are for ages 2 to 6. Adult passes are for ages 7+.
- Can I visit the same attraction more than once? No, your Rome Explorer Pass may only be used once per venue.