The Lost Chambers Admission Ticket
3.9 stars: Based on 14 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The myth of Atlantis comes alive at the amazing Lost Chambers where you’ll discover 65,000 marine animals and 10 beautiful chambers. The marine life includes delicate seahorses, stunning jellyfish, graceful rays and the world’s largest freshwater fish, the Arapaima.
Our guide to The Lost Chambers Admission Ticket
Discover the legend of the Lost City of Atlantis at the amazing Lost Chambers where, amid a maze of underwater halls and tunnels, you’ll come face to face with the incredible 65,000 marine animals of Atlantis.
As you make your way through the 10 various themed chambers of what was once the world’s most advanced civilisation you will find over 21 exhibits with fish from all over the world flourishing in this magnificent environment.
Sharks, stingrays, piranhas, lobsters and the tiniest of seahorses are just some of the creatures you'll discover within this spellbinding underwater world.
The eerily lazy movements of the jellyfish are almost hypnotising, while the piranha enclosure offers a glimpse of an altogether scarier beastie. For a hands-on experience be sure to visit the touch pools where you can pick up a starfish or caress a sea cucumber.
Other highlights include the giant catfish in the Seven Sages Chamber and the colour-changing giant cuttlefish in the Abyss Room. Discover this lost world at your own pace or join one of the Navigators for a walk through the mysterious maze of underground passageways, tunnels and underwater vistas.
The Lost Chambers is located within Atlantis The Palm hotel on Palm Jumeirah.
The Lost Chambers is open daily throughout the year from 10.00am until 11.00pm (guests staying at the Atlantis, the Palm have exclusive use of The Lost Chambers between 9.00am and 10.00am). For the Ambassador Lagoon, plan your visit at feeding time. Fish are fed daily at 10:00 and 16:00, except Wednesday and Sunday.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for The Lost Chambers Admission Ticket
- The Lost Chambers Admission ticket offers admission to the Lost Chambers Aquarium at Atlantis, The Palm.
- You will be sent a Lost Chambers Ticket voucher which is easily exchanged on arrival to Atlantis, The Palm for admission to the attraction.
- Lost Chambers tickets should not be booked by guests staying at the Atlantis, The Palm as unlimited admission to Aquaventure and the Lost Chambers is included for in-house guests.
- Infants 0-2yrs are free of charge and do not require a ticket.
- Opening hours are subject to change without notice. Please check locally.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier more than 72 hours prior to the activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations received by the supplier within 72 hours of the tour date.