Dubai Helicopter 25-Minute Sightseeing Flight
5 stars: Based on 1 reviews via
This extended Dubai Helicopter sightseeing flight encompasses all of Dubai’s most famous landmarks including the Burj Al Arab, Palm Island, Burj Khalifa, Emirates Golf Course and the historic Dubai Creek.
Our guide to Dubai Helicopter 25-Minute Sightseeing Flight
Dubai's skyline looks spectacular from the ground but from above it appears to be out of this world as you'll discover on this luxurious helicopter flight.
After taking off from the Palm Jumeirah, this Dubai sightseeing helicopter flight takes you over the beautiful Arabian Gulf coastline with views of the famous beach hotels including the most famous landmark – the Burj Al Arab Hotel.
Heading inland, take in the skscrapers that make up the Dubai skyline and also see Union Square, Sheikh Zayed Road and the Mall of the Emirates.
And of course, no Dubai helicopter flight without cruising past the world’s tallest building, the incredilbe Burj Khalifa.
As the flight continues enjoy bird's eye views of the Camel Race Track, Naad al Sheba Race Track, the Emirates Golf Club and the historic Dubai Creek.
Soar over the Worlds Islands - 300 sandy islands shaped to resemble a map of the world - and also view the incredible Palm Island before touching back down at the Atlantis the Palm.
Atlantis The Palm Helipad; Participants must make their own way to the departure location.
Flights operate daily from 10.00am-5.00pm
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Dubai Helicopter 25-Minute Sightseeing Flight
- It is important to arrive at least 45-minutes before the scheduled flight departure time in order to complete the check-in process.
- Flights depart from the helipad at Atlantis The Palm, you must make your own way to the departure location.
- All flights are subject to weather and visibility conditions.
- Tour routes may vary due to air traffic control stipulations or other operational or safety considerations.
- Helicopter carries a maximum of 6 passengers and your flight could be shared with other parties.
- Minimum age is 2 years old for this experience.
- Maximum weight allowance for an individual passenger is 120kg.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier at least 48 hours prior to the tour date/time. A 50% refund will be applied to bookings cancelled between 24 and 48 hours prior to tour date/time. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours of tour date.
Frequently Asked Questions for Dubai Helicopter 25-Minute Sightseeing Flight
- Is there a maximum weight for a passenger to be able to participate on the flight?
Yes, the maximum weight allowance for an individual passenger is 120kg.