Disney MagicMobile – a contactless way to enter the Disney Parks using your smartphone
Disney's MagicMobile service is a fun, easy-to-use way for guests to create gate-ready digital Disney Tickets that are stored on compatible iPhones and Android phones. Use Disney MagicMobile passes to enter the Disney Parks with a wave of your mobile device!
With Disney MagicMobile you can also edit and share Memory Maker photos and videos, gain access to virtual queue attractions (when available) or Lightning Lane entrance when it's your time to arrive*, see real-time attraction wait time information, Mobile Order Service and menus for Dining and more!
How to Create Disney MagicMobile Digital Passes
A Disney Ticket Confirmation will be sent to your AttractionTickets.com Customer Account instantly when purchasing a Disney 7-Day Magic Ticket, or Disney 14-Day Magic Ticket (including Disney tickets purchased as part of a Disney Combo). For those paying a deposit, this Disney Ticket Confirmation will only be made available once you have paid for your Disney Tickets in full.
Use your Disney Ticket Confirmation to create Disney MagicMobile Passes in a few easy steps
- On receipt of your Disney Ticket Confirmation, set up an account on My Disney Experience
- Link your Disney Ticket Confirmation to your My Disney Experience account
- After you have created your My Disney Experience account and linked your Disney Ticket Confirmation, download the My Disney Experience App
- Set up a Disney MagicMobile pass for each linked ticket in the My Disney Experience App
- Add your MagicMobile Pass to the Wallet app on iPhone or the digital wallet on other smart devices.
- For added ease, you can store multiple passes on a single device, a great option for families!
Easily Enter the Disney Parks and More
Once set up on your smartphone, Disney MagicMobile passes are gate-ready and give direct access to the Disney Parks. Simply hold your iPhone, smartphone or Apple Watch near an access point when entering the Disney Parks just like you do with a physical ticket or MagicBand. With Express Mode on iPhone and Apple Watch, you do not even need to wake or unlock your Apple device, or open up the app, to use their Disney MagicMobile pass.
Booking your Disney Park Days
As a reminder, both a valid Disney Ticket and a date-specific park reservation are required for entry to the Disney Parks and must be linked to your My Disney Experience account. Once you have linked your Disney Ticket Confirmation on My Disney Experience, you can begin to make your Disney Park reservations.
- When you begin to make a reservation, you’ll be prompted to create your party from your Family & Friends list.
- Select a Date: View a calendar and choose one of the available dates for your visit.
- Select a Theme Park: Park hours will be displayed for your convenience.
- Select a Time: This is the time that you can visit the park.
- Confirm your reservation.
- Want to make another park reservation? Select “Make Another Reservation” to continue planning. With a multi-day ticket, you will be required to make a park reservation for each date of your visit.
*if purchased via Disney Genie+ or individual Lightning Lane entry