Chessington World of Adventures Resort One Day Ticket
Buy in Advance and Save up to 46%
1.5 stars: Based on 2 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy great savings by booking online!
Chessington World of Adventures Resort boasts over 40 rides and attractions plus a Zoo and SEALIFE centre with over 1000 animals. Book your Chessington World of Adventures Tickets now for a fun-filled, action-packed family day out!
Our guide to Chessington World of Adventures Resort Tickets
Answer the call of the wild at Chessington World of Adventures Resort this year! As Britain’s wildest adventure you’ll gasp, giggle, shriek and scream as you see and do things you’ve never seen or done before. Feel your heart pound as you journey on your first wild ride, stare wide-eyed encountering endangered animals, and help release the cursed crocodile on their newest jaw dropping ride…Croc Drop.
With over 40 rides and attractions in 10 themed lands, a Zoo and SEA LIFE centre with over 1,000 exotic animals, Chessington World of Adventures Resort offers a world of excitement for the whole family to enjoy.
Plus with a whole host of roar-some seasonal events taking place across the year, you’ll find new discoveries and experiences with every visit!
There’s so much to see and do with a Chessington World of Adventures Ticket!
- Are you ready to plunge 25m into Chessington’s latest jaw dropping ride? It’s time to brave the giant jaws of Croc Drop and help release Sobek the cursed crocodile.
- Help Witch and her Cat find her lost belongings in Room on the Broom - A Magical Journey. Visit the enchanted library and walk through the pages of author, Julia Donaldson, and illustrator, Axel Scheffler’s, family favourite book as the stormy wind blows, sending the witch’s hat, bow and wand tumbling to the ground. Watch out though for a fearsome foe, Dragon, who fancies ‘Witch and chips’ for his tea!
- Meet a creature with ‘terrible tusks’ and ‘terrible claws’… the Gruffalo! Float down the lazy river on The Gruffalo River Ride Adventure, journeying through the deep dark wood as the much-loved story of The Gruffalo magically unfolds in front of your eyes with exciting twists and turns along the way.
- Join everyone’s favourite patchwork elephant, Elmer, as he and his friends take flight on Elmer’s Flying Jumbos.
- From Land of the Dragons to Wild Asia you’ll find big adventures for little rangers at Chessington! You’ll even journey to the Rainforest, with three rides perfect for families with kids in search of their first wild adventure. Explore the rainforests of the world by road, river and from the treetop canopy.
- Meet a family of four endangered Amur tigers, Tsar, Kyra, Olga and Kalinka in Land of the Tiger and stare wide-eyed as this majestic animal roams above you in Europe’s first overhead trails.
- No adventure is complete without coming face-to-face with some of our incredible creatures; at Chessington you’ll encounter over 1000+ animals that can be found around every corner.
- Get lost beneath the waves in the SEA LIFE Centre and learn about the wonders of the ocean and its inhabitants. While there, take a stroll through the glass tunnel and feel immersed in the underwater world.
There is so much to see and do at Chessington World of Adventures...experience it all with a pre-purchased Chessington World of Adventures Ticket and save up to 46%.
Chessington World of Adventures Resort is located close to Leatherhead in Surrey on the A243, just two miles from the A3 and M25 (junction 9 or 10) and is well signposted from both roads.
Season and Opening Hours
Chessington World of Adventures Resort opens for the 2023 season on 23 March and will be open until 5 Novemeber 2023. Chessington World of Adventures opens at 10.00am with closing times varying through the year.
Our guide to Chessington World of Adventures Resort Tickets
Minimum Height Required: 1.20m (Children under 1.2m-1.3m must be accompanied by an adult)
With the once fertile Nile laying stagnant, riders must take part in a ceremony to banish the evil spirits from Sobek, the ancient Egyptian Crocodile God and protector of the Nile. Those daring will plunge 25m through Sobek's giant jaws into the crocodile's soul freeing the waters back into the Nile.
Minimum Height Required: 1.10 m (maximum height 1.96 m)
Just like a bat out of hell, this family-friendly roller coaster gets you soaring through the skies and flying over the treetops with your legs dangling below you. It’s fang-tastic and once bitten, you’ll want to fly again and again. Please note: a chest size limit of 51 inches applies on this attraction. Children shorter than 1.30m must be accompanied by an adult.
Minimum Height Required: 1.20 m (maximum height 1.96 m)
Minimum Height Required: 1.20 m
Minimum Height Required: 1.40 m (maximum height 1.96 m)
The Gruffalo River Ride Adventure
Minimum Height Required: Children under 1.10 m must be accompanied by an adult.
Join Mouse on a magical riverboat journey through the deep dark wood. As you float down the lazy river, the world of The Gruffalo will magically unfold in front of your eyes, with exciting twists and turns along the way!
Zufari - Ride into Africa
Minimum Height Required: 1.00 m
Minimum Height Required: 0.90 m (Maximum height: 1.96 m.)
Minimum Height Required: 1.20 m (maximum height 1.96 m)
Minimum Height Required: 1.2 m
Featuring three rides, explore the rainforests of the world by road on Jungle Rangers, by water on River Rafts and from the treetop canopy on Treetop Hoppers. Little explorers take the wheel on Jungle Rangers, a car ride where they navigate their vehicle along the trail, spotting creatures including tortoises and capybaras, the world’s largest rodent, along the way. Then, make a splash on mini-log flume, River Rafts – watch out though for the cheeky chimps that live along the waterway! Lastly climb above the treetop canopy, bouncing up high on Treetop Hoppers, but be careful, what goes up…
Please note: Children under 1.2m must be accompanied by an adult aged 16+ (adults can accompany up to 4 children per adult)
Average 1.5 out of 5 (2 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Chessington World of Adventures Resort One Day Ticket
- Your Chessington World of Adventures Ticket is only valid for the date selected at the time of booking and cannot be used on any other date.
- Children aged 2 years and below go free and do not require a Chessington World of Adventures.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 48 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 48 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Chessington World of Adventures Resort Tickets
Where is Chessington World of Adventures?
Chessington World of Adventures is located on Leatherhead Road, Chessington KT9 2NE. It is approximately 12 miles South west of Central London.
What are Chessington's opening/closing times?
Chessington World of Adventures Resort opens seasonally between March and November. The daily opening and closing times vary throughout the year so please check before you travel.
How can I get to Chessington?
Chessington South station is within 35 minutes of Waterloo, Clapham Junction and Wimbledon with a 10 minute walk from the station to the park. You can also drive and pay for parking starting from £4 per day. There is also the 465 bus from Kingston and 467 bus from Epsom.
Are rides included with your admission ticket?
The rides at Chessington are included in your admission ticket to the theme park. Some rides may close due to health and safety reasons or for renovations at certain points throughout the year.
Does Chessington have a water park?
Chessington does not have a waterpark. They do have a swimming pool and splash pool within their Chessington Safari Hotel available only to hotel guests currently.
What animals can I see in the zoo?
You can see over 1000 animals including lions, giraffes and tigers.
Am I able to travel by train using my Oyster Card?
Yes, Chessington South is in Zone 6. Please check fares before you travel.
How many rides at Chessington World of Adventures?
Chessington World of Adventures Resort boasts over 40 rides.
How old is the vampire ride at Chessington?
Chessington first opened as a theme park in 1987. The popular Vampire ride at Chessington opened on the 11th April 1990.
How long are the queues at Chessington?
The park gets busy at different times of the year with the school holidays being the most popular. This can affect the queue times throughout the year.
How many acres is Chessington World of Adventures?
Chessington World of Adventures covers 150 acres.
Is Chessington World of Adventures suitable for all ages?
Chessington World of Adventures has lots to offer with rides, animals and a SeaLife centre which is suitable for all ages (height restrictions may apply) and fun for all the family.
Is Chessington Zoo and SeaLife centre in the theme park?
The Zoo, SeaLife centre and theme park are all located in the same area.
What is Chessington World of Adventures?
Chessington World of Adventures is a theme park, zoo and SeaLife centre all combined into one easy location.
What to wear to Chessington World of Adventures?
It is best to wear clothing appropriate to the season, although it is also a good idea to take a poncho or rain mac for the water rides if you don't wish to get soaked! As the park covers a lot of acres, it is also best to have suitable footwear.
What are Zoo days at Chessington?
You can purchase a zoo day ticket only. This will not include admission into the theme park or SeaLife centre though. This is available directly with Chessington.
Are there lockers at Chessington World of Adventures?
Lockers are available to purchase in Adventure Point, Wild Woods and Land of the Dragons. For a small locker the prices are: £1 up to 1 hour or £5 for the whole day. For a large locker the prices are: £2 up to 1 hour or £10 for the whole day. You can revisit the locker at any time throughout the day.
Can you take dogs to Chessington world of Adventures?
Only assistance/guide dogs are allowed in the park although they will not be able to accompany guests onto the rides. Other animals are not permitted within the park.
Do carers go free at Chessington?
Chessington World of Adventures do offer a Carer goes free option when purchasing a full price admission ticket. You will need to show proof of disability on arrival at the park and this will be at the parks discretion.
What is the meal deal at Chessington?
This includes a meal which you can pay for in advance at a cheaper rate.
Where is there to eat at Chessington?
From a family meal, light snack, coffee or sweet treat, there's something for you! The park caters for various dietary requirements and allergy information is available at the outlets.
Can I leave and re-enter the same day?
Yes you can. You will just need to get your hand stamped on departure so they can let you come back later.
Is smoking/vaping allowed in the park?
There are designated smoking areas within the park and can be found on the park map.
Is there Wi-Fi in the park?
Yes there is free wifi via the Cloud available to use in the park.
Can I take my own food with me to Chessington?
Yes, there are outdoor seating areas for picnics/packed lunch.
Is the park wheelchair accessible?
The pathways are suitable for wheelchair users although there are some steep areas in the park.