Universal Studios Hollywood VIP Experience
- Free cancellations*
- 87 booked
- 847 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Start treatment awaits on this exclusive experience at the world’s largest movie studio and theme park. It’s the ultimate way to visit Universal Studios Hollywood.
Our guide to Universal Studios Hollywood VIP Experience
Immerse yourself in a full day of moviemaking magic with your very own VIP guide. Your day starts with a behind-the-scenes tour of the movie industry’s busiest sets in a special trolley, where you’ll disembark to explore areas on foot not open to regular park guests. Visit sound stages where blockbuster movies and TV shows are filmed, plus Universal’s award-winning sound department and enormous prop warehouse.
In the afternoon, you’ll enjoy additional VIP benefits such as unlimited Universal Express access enabling you to skip the regular lines for all rides, attractions and seated shows.
Universal Studios Hollywood VIP Experience Highlights
- Begin your day in style, with valet parking and exclusive VIP lounge access with light snacks and refreshments
- Expert-guided tour of the Universal Backlot on a special trolley with the opportunity to disembark and see sets and areas not open to regular park guests
- Gourmet lunch in a private dining room
- VIP guide will escort you through the Express line at rides and attractions, plus find you the best seats at seated shows.
- The VIP Experience lasts approximately 6 hours, but guests can stay in the park after the tour ends for as long as they wish (or until park closing) to enjoy unlimited Universal Express ride access
- Universal Studios Hollywood is a working studio, so VIP Experience Tour content is subject to availability based on production schedules and other factors
- VIP Experience is a limited-capacity product with up to 18 guests per tour
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Universal Studios Hollywood VIP Experience
- Gate-ready digital Universal Studios Hollywood ticket(s) will be uploaded instantly to your Customer Account upon full payment. Download your Universal Studios Hollywood Express Ticket(s) directly to your smartphone (or print in advance if you do not have a smartphone) and present the QR code at the Universal VIP Reception when prompted.
- Children under the age of 5 years are not permitted on the Universal Studios Hollywood VIP Experience.
- Park, attractions, entertainment or specific benefits may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.
- Theme park rides and attractions are designed to provide unique experiences and thrills and some may not be suitable for customers with specific medical conditions including but not limited to guests with a history of heart conditions or abnormal blood pressure, guests with back, neck, or similar physical conditions, expectant mothers, guests susceptible to motion sickness or dizziness or with a medical sensitivity to strobe effects.
- Universal Studios Hollywood tickets are not valid at Universal Orlando Resort.
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
HARRY POTTER characters, names and related indicia are © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © JKR.
TRANSFORMERS and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission. © 2019 Hasbro. © 2019 DreamWorks, LLC and Paramount Pictures Corporation. All Rights Reserved. ©2019 Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved.