Disneyland Paris 2 Day/2 Parks Dated Hopper Ticket
Book early to secure your visit dates and SAVE up to 39%!
- Free cancellations*
- 2k+ booked
- 3,553 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Experience the best of Disneyland® Paris with a Disneyland Paris 2-Day/2 Parks Hopper Ticket. Enjoy the freedom to hop between both Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park for 2 days.
Our guide to Disneyland Paris 2 Day/2 Parks Dated Hopper Ticket
Enjoy two days' admission to Disneyland® Paris by pre-purchasing the Disneyland Paris 2-Day/2 Parks Hopper Ticket. Your entry to Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park is guaranteed for the date selected at the time of booking and even better, this value-for-money Disney Paris ticket option offers a saving up to 38% compared to the regular ticket price.
- Disneyland® Park: From the moment your foot (or glass slipper) hits the cobbles of Main Street, you're officially dreaming with your eyes open. Here you'll explore five themed Lands filled with Disney classic stories. In a magical kingdom called Disneyland® Park. You'll find fun and laughter with Disney friends around every corner! For big thrills, head to Star Wars Hyperspace Mountain for a space ride that blasts you off to the edge of the universe or tackle a perilous runaway mine train on Big Thunder Mountain. The whole family can become a space ranger and save the toys on Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast® and little ones are sure to remember the fantasy flight to Neverland with the Lost Boys on Peter Pan's Flight. Don't miss selfies with beloved Disney Characters or the spectacular night-time shows, with an extravaganza of lights, colours, lasers and fountains.
- Walt Disney Studios® Park: Right next door to Disneyland® Park, discover the magical world of cinema and television at Walt Disney Studios® Park. Step through the Studio Gates and let your imagination soar. Time to immerse yourself in the never-ending, always-fascinating world of movies, animation and television. There are some spectacular surprises starting with The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™ where the drop is faster than the speed of gravity. Andy’s fastest and favourite toy car is guaranteed to get your heart racing as the speed ramps up on the thrilling RC Racer ride or tackle Crush's Coaster, a wild, wide-eyed ride through the wonders and dangers of ocean life. Experience Stitch Live, a first-of-its-kind real-time interactive animated experience the kids will love and steer wannabe Lightning McQueen's over to the brand new Cars ROAD TRIP. Join Cruz Ramirez and Sally Carrera on an easy-going, sightseeing tour along the most legendary highway.
And don't miss the brand new Marvel Avengers Campus! Prepare to assemble....in a new land at Walt Disney Studios® Park, team up with the Avengers and take on the mightiest MARVEL missions!
The official Disneyland® Paris app is the ultimate handy guide to help to keep up to date on your trip - see waiting times for attractions, book a table, get personalised recommendations, check showtimes and much more!
Disneyland® Paris is just 35 minutes from central Paris by train – take the RER line A4 Marne la Vallée/Chessy station, 100 metres from the gates of Disneyland Park.
Special Offers for Disneyland Paris 2 Day/2 Parks Dated Hopper Ticket
Ten FREE Souvenir Disneyland Paris Holiday Prints
Immortalise your most cherished Disneyland Paris holiday memories with 10 FREE Souvenir Prints. Simply book Disneyland Paris Tickets or a Disneyland Paris Hotel & Ticket package with AttractionTickets.com today to qualify for this exclusive added value gift.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Disneyland Paris 2 Day/2 Parks Dated Hopper Ticket
- Your gate-ready Disneyland Paris Ticket(s) will be uploaded instantly to your online order upon receipt of payment. You must download your tickets to your smartphone or print your ticket before you visit Disneyland Paris. Upon arrival at Disneyland® Paris, simply scan the ticket barcode at the gate for admission to the Disney Parks.
- This Disney Paris ticket is only valid for the date selected at the time of booking and the consecutive date for your 2nd day.
- Tickets are activated the first time you visit Disneyland Paris. There is no refund for unused days.
- Height and age restrictions apply on certain rides.
- Parks, attractions or entertainment may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.
- This Disneyland Paris ticket does not include admission to any separately ticketed special events such as Disney's Halloween Party or New Year's Eve at Disneyland Paris.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Free Cancellations for booking cancellations received more than 72 hours prior to your visit date. No refunds are given for cancellations or amendments made within 72 hours. Email cancellations will only be registered as received on the next working day (Monday-Friday). If you need to cancel close to the 72-hour cut-off, cancellations must be made by calling our customer service team.
©Disney/Pixar © & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd
Slinky® Dog is a registered trademark of Poof-Slinky, Inc. and is used with permission. Inc. and is used with permission. Jenga® Pokenobe Associates. All rights reserved. Tinkertoy® is a registered trademark of Hasbro, Inc. Used with permission. 2018©Hasbro, Inc. All rights reserve.
Hot Wheels® is a registered trademark of Mattel, Inc. Hot Wheels® trademark and track used with Inc. Hot Wheels® trademark and track used with Inc. Hot Wheels® trademark and track used with Inc. Hot Wheels® trademark and track used with permission ©2009 Mattel, Inc. All rights reserved.
The Twilight Zone® is a registered trademark of CBS, Inc. All rights reserved.
Some images shown throughout this website do not represent current operational guidelines or health and safety measures such as face-covering and physical distancing requirements.