Visit up to 6 Amazing Attractions and save up to £100 with Merlin's Magical London Ticket
Save up to £100 on admission to London's top attractions. Plus have the flexibility to use your tickets over a 90-day period!Click here
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter with Return Transportation
5 stars: Based on 1 reviews via
Explore the magic behind the making of the films...
The most successful film series of all time is brought back to life at the UK’s Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter. Go behind-the-scenes where the journey began for Harry, Hermione & Ron. Step into sets, see real costumes and marvel at ground-breaking special effects. Your price includes roundtrip transport from Central London. ***BOOK NOW AND SAVE BIG ON NOVEMBER AFTERNOON DEPARTURES!***
Our guide to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter with Return Transportation
***SALE! BOOK NOW AND SAVE BIG ON ALL NOVEMBER AFTERNOON DEPARTURES!***
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is a truly incredible experience, offering you the chance to explore the grand sets and sheer filmmaking magic of the Harry Potter film series.
Start the experience where the story begins, at the Cupboard Under the Stairs where Harry spent his days with the Dursleys. After you watch a welcome video, proceed to the Great Hall where you can see actual costumes and props from the film series, in the actual set where Harry and his classmates gathered on so many occasions.
Showcasing the best of British filmmaking, the level of detail you come across as you explore the Studio Tour is hard to believe. See the Gryffindor™ common room, visit Dumbledore’s office, peer into Hagrid’s hut and see the incredible animatronic door to the Chamber of Secrets.
Ride a broomstick in the green screen experience, step onto Platform 9¾ and see inside the Hogwarts Express. In the backlot, visitors can buy a famous Butterbeer™, before taking in the impressive sights of the Knight Bus™ and Privet Drive.
Learn the secrets and magic of filmmaking, with an exploration into the animatronics and prosthetics used in the film series, as well as concept artwork and a colossal model of Hogwarts™ castle itself.
Enter the all new Gringotts Wizarding Bank on Diagon Alley and discover the magical treasures within. Step into Bellatrix Lestrange’s vault to find the Sword of Gryffindor and Helga Hufflepuff’s Cup, one of Voldemort’s many Horcruxes, before taking a unique photo surrounded by thousands of pieces of magical treasure…unless the goblins find you first!
Warner Bros, Studio Tour London is an unforgettable day of wizarding fun for all the family.
This package also includes return transport from central London, meaning you don’t have to worry about how to get there. The Warner Bros. Studio Tour London branded bus has free Wi-fi and shows Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone™ on board to keep you entertained throughout the journey.
How to Book
There are various daily departure times - see below. When booking, simply choose the time you want to catch the bus in Victoria and begin your adventure!
- 7.30am bus departs (Studio Tour commences at 9.00am)
- 8.00am bus departs (Studio Tour commences at 10.00am)
- 9.00am bus departs (Studio Tour commences at 11.00am)
- 10.00am bus departs (Studio Tour commences at 12.00pm)
- 11.00am bus departs (Studio Tour commences at 1.00pm)
- 12.00pm bus departs (Studio Tour commences at 2.00pm)
- 1.00pm bus departs (Studio Tour commences at 3.00pm)
- 2.00pm bus departs (Studio Tour commences at 4.00pm)
- 3.00pm bus departs (Studio Tour commences at 5.00pm)
- 4.00pm bus departs (Studio Tour commences at 6.00pm)
Average 5 out of 5 (1 customer reviews)
Went to WB Harry Potter Studio London Tour with my wife and two girls and it was one of our best experiences so far. The whole experience from start to end was just fantastic. We are even thinking of going back and of course we highly recommend.
Trusted Customer reviewed 13 Sep,2019
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter with Return Transportation
- All bookings for this tour are on a request basis - please allow 72 hours to confirm this tour.
- Upon confirmation, we will email you a voucher - simply exchange this voucher at the departure point.
- Departure location is 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W. (Nearest tube/train station is Victoria) Transportation to this meeting point is not included.
- Refreshments are not provided on the coach transfer but can be purchased at Warner Bros. Studios.
- A digital guide is available to hire at the Studio for £4.95
- A fee is charged for infants aged 3 & 4 for transportation only as they require a seat on the bus.
- Infants 2 years and under require a ticket although they are free. Entry to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is free for children 4 years and under.
- Cancellation Policy: All sales are final. This ticket cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer. Please keep your ticket safe as, if this is lost, it cannot be replaced.
Frequently Asked Questions for Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter with Return Transportation
- Are advanced reservations required?
Yes. Please select your chosen date at the time of booking. Please note all bookings for this tour are on a request basis - please allow 72 hours to confirm this tour.
- Where is the collection point?
4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W. Nearest station is Victoria.
- Will I receive an actual ticket for this product?
No, upon confirmation, we will email you a voucher - simply exchange this voucher at your departure point.