The View from The Shard Admission
- 100 booked
- 8 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Situated at the top of London’s tallest building, The View from The Shard offers unrivalled 360 degree panoramic views, stretching over 40 miles of London’s skyline for as far as the eye can see.
Our guide to The View from The Shard Admission
The equivalent of the height of 57 double-decker buses, The View from The Shard is London's highest viewing gallery and a must-do for all London visitors, enabling guests to experience the capital like never before!
Your journey begins in the extraordinary high-speed lift that carries you to the show-stopping heights of Level 69 and Level 72. Here you will find the viewing galleries, two Moet & Chandon Champagne bars, and more. Level 69 is indoors and offers guests comfortable, unparalleled 360-degree views for up to 40 miles taking in all of the city's iconic landmarks at once. From the ‘open-air Skydeck’ on Level 72, kick back, relax and feel the sun (hopefully!) on your face and the breeze in your hair as you gaze down at the London below. An unforgettable experience!
The View from The Shard closes one hour after the final admission time.
A standard visit lasts approximately one hour, allowing ample time for you to relax and enjoy the city skyline at your leisure as there is no time restriction on your visit.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for The View from The Shard Admission
- The View from The Shard Standard Admission is an extremely popular attraction and with the current capacity restrictions specific 15-minute time slots can sell out. The exact time of visit is not guaranteed until we send out your attraction documentation. If your requested time is not available you will be confirmed on a time slot within 15-30 minutes of your original choice.
- There is no time limit for your visit to The View - enjoy the experience at your leisure. The average view time is around 90 minutes.
- The View from The Shard closes one hour after the final admission time.
- The View from The Shard is over 1000 feet from ground level so any clients suffering vertigo or any similar related issues enter the View entirely at their own risk.
- Children aged three and under do not require a ticket to visit The View from The Shard.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult otherwise they may be refused entry. Parents of young children should be aware that The View from The Shard has floor to ceiling glass
- Disabled Access: There are two express lifts that will take you up to floor 69. There are 2 flights of stairs up to The View. Additional provision is provided for those that are unable to climb the stairs.
- All visitors will be subject to airport-style search so please allow sufficient time for entry.
- *Cancellation Policy: Tickets can not be cancelled.