Lift 109 at Battersea Power Station
- Instant confirmation
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Discover the beauty of London from a brand new perspective with the Battersea Power Station Chimney Lift Experience — Lift 109.
Our guide to Lift 109 at Battersea Power Station
Forming a prominent part of the capital’s skyline since the 1930s, the Power Station has undergone a massive transformation after laying derelict for more than 30 years. Step inside the iconic building for over 100 bars, restaurants, leisure and entertainment venues, and of course, the Lift 109 experience.
Before the Lift 109 experience, discover a curated exhibition of original records and multimedia displays about the Power Station’s rich heritage and architectural significance in the spectacular Art Deco Turbine Hall A. Learn all about its days as an operational power station until the early 1980s when it generated one fifth of London’s power.
After a dramatic countdown, you’ll step inside the interactive Infinity Room where energy particles swirl around, responding to your touch. Then an express lift will transport you to the base of the north-west chimney from which you’ll board the magnificent glass Lift 109.
Soar 109 metres above ground to enjoy 360-degree views of the incredible capital. Get a unique perspective of London’s iconic landmarks as well as a bird’s eye view of the Power Station itself.
- Lift 109 - Turbine Hall A, Battersea Power Station, Circus Road W, Nine Elms, London SW11 8AL
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Lift 109 at Battersea Power Station
- Admission for latecomers cannot be guaranteed, so please arrive prior to time on ticket.
- Bottled water is permitted but no food or hot drinks are allowed into the gallery or lift.
- There is no cloakroom at Lift 109. Luggage with wheels, large bags, sport equipment, folding bikes or scooters are not permitted.
- Pushchairs and buggies are only permitted in The Gallery space and cannot be taken into the Lift
- Children aged 15 years and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Infants (2 years and under) can enter free of charge and do not require a ticket.
- There are 39 stairs to climb up and down. If you require a step-free route, please contact the venue.
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets are non-refundable/non-changeable. 100% cancellation charges will apply