Puffin Watching from Reykjavik
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Absolutely Puffin Great!
With their colourful beaks and playful demeanour, Puffins are often called the 'clown of the sea' and you can see these delightful birds perform, up close and personal, on this charming cruise.
Our guide to Puffin Watching from Reykjavik
With 17 years of operation, this hugely popular one hour tour will get you extra close to one of the world's most loved and most recognisable birds, the puffin.
Setting sail in 'Old Skuli', a specially designed boat, you will visit a collection of nearby islands that are covered with small hills, slopes and cliffs - ideal habitat for an array of seabirds.
Upon arrival, the vessel's engines will be turned off so you can get as close as possible to the many ornithological highlights which include Northern fulmars, gulls, Arctic terns, Black guillemots and of course, the mighty puffin.
With over half of the world's Atlantic Puffin population breeding in Iceland - between 3 to 4 million pairs - don't forget your camera for this fun nature encounter.
Daily between 1st May and 20th August.
9.30am, 11.00am, 12.30pm, 2.00pm and 3.30pm with additional departures of 8.00am & 5.00pm from June - August.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Puffin Watching from Reykjavik
- In the event of inclement weather, road closures or other causes which may impact your hotel pick-up, you will be advised of the nearest collection point. It is the customer's responsibility to be at this location in order to be collected.
- Please read it thoroughly. You will be required to present a printed copy of your voucher at the time of tour departure.
- Warm clothes are recommended as well as suncream in the summer months.
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.