PortAventura & Ferrari Land One Day Ticket
4.6 stars: Based on 1818 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Get the full PortAventura World experience with a combined PortAventura Park and Ferrari Land Ticket. Enjoy same-day admission to Europe’s most exciting theme park with more than 40 rides and Ferrari Land, featuring over 70,000 square metres of pure Ferrari excitement, adrenaline and fun.
Our guide to 1 Day PortAventura & Ferrari Land Ticket
A day of fun and thrills beyond your imagination awaits at PortAventura World. Use your PortAventura & Ferrari Land One Day Ticket for same-day admission to PortAventura Park - featuring six worlds of adventure and over 40 rides - and Ferrari Land offering 70,000 m2 of pure Ferrari pleasure from the tallest and fastest vertical accelerator ride in Europe to a real family 570-metre racing circuit and state-of-the-art simulators for an authentic F1 driving experience.
Embark on an unforgettable adventure around the world as you visit exotic places such as China, Polynesia, the Wild West, México, Mediterrània and SésamoAventura, an ideal world of fun for all the family together with the characters from Sesame Street. Each land features an abundance of rides, shows, shops and themed restaurants.
- Looking for thrills? Head to China and test your nerves on the 8-loop Dragon Khan which reaches speeds in excess if 110km/h or perhaps tackle Furius Baco in Mediterrània. PortAventura's incredible horizontal catapult flings you at 135 km/h in just 3 seconds through trenches and tunnels over the spectacular PortAventura lake! Shambhala is a rollercoaster of giant proportions! Measuring 76 metres tall this roller coaster boasts the longest drop and is the highest in PortAventura Park.
- Angkor transports you to the Lost Kingdom of Cambodia for an exciting interactive river adventure that the whole family is sure to enjoy. Board your boat at the temple and embark on a spectacular journey through the jungle, using your water cannon to shoot at the pythons, monkeys and tigers so that your boat can freely pass through.
- For children, PortAventura Park offers rides to guarantee a fantastic time such as the Canoes small boat circuit, the lively stroll through Los Potrillos or the fascinating Coco Piloto where you will fly a fun aeroplane, soaring high above SésamoAventura.
Start your engines and get ready to live an unforgettable experience as Ferrari Land comes to Europe. With your Ferrari Land ticket, discover a world of pure Ferrari pleasure.
- Standing at 112 metres high, Red Force is a spectacular ride taking you from 0 to 180km/h in just 5 seconds for the full range of F1 sensations.
- Discover a real family racing circuit with a 570-metre track where you can burn some rubber and feel like a professional Ferrari Driver as you take the wheel of an authentic F1 simulator – there is even a simulator for kids!
- Feel the movement of genuine Ferrari engine pistons as you are launched skyward on Bounce-Back Tower and feel the rush of adrenaline as you experience the hair-raising 55-metre drop from the Free Fall Tower.
- Enter the stunning Ferrari Experience building for a journey into the history, technology and passion of Ferrari. Marvel stunning sports cars in the Ferrari Gallery and feel the power of a Ferrari GT in the Virtual GT Experience. Tour the whole world in an extraordinary lap from the inside of a Ferrari GT.
Ferrari Land is not just for thrill-seekers, there’s plenty for kids too! This action-packed park now boasts a dedicated kids area with 5 new attractions.
PortAventura Park Season Calendar
The flexible PortAventura One Day Ticket can be used on any date within the same season - you are not restricted to the date selected at the time of booking should you wish to amend your PortAventura visit date when on holiday.
Low Season Tickets can be used on any date coloured blue; High Season Tickets can be used on any date coloured blue or yellow.
PortAventura Theme Park is located at Tarragona, Costa Dorado, just over an hour from Barcelona or 10 minutes from Reus Airport. Gates normally open at 10.00am.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for 1 Day PortAventura & Ferrari Land Ticket
- Ticket offers same-day admission to PortAventura Theme Park and Ferrari Land.
- Your gate-ready PortAventura & Ferrari Land One Day Ticket(s) will be instantly uploaded to your online order. Since these are official barcoded tickets, there is nothing to redeem locally and you simply go straight through the gate on arrival.
- PortAventura Park and Ferrari Land normally open at 10.00am, but opening hours may change without prior notice and you are advised to check before your visit date.
- Tickets are not valid for Costa Caribe Aquatic Park.
- Height and age restrictions apply on certain rides.
- Children aged 0-3 years enter free and do not require a PortAventura ticket.
- Low Season PortAventura tickets can only be used on low season dates, please refer to the PortAventura Park Season Calendar.
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled for free until they are downloaded from your customer account. Once tickets have been downloaded, the ticket is non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions for 1 Day PortAventura & Ferrari Land Ticket
How do I get my PortAventura & Ferrari Land One Day Ticket?
Your official PortAventura ticket(s) will be uploaded to your online order after full payment has been made and you will receive an email when they are ready to download. Since these are official barcoded tickets, there is nothing to redeem locally and you simply go straight through the gate on arrival.
Do I need a PortAventura & Ferrari Land One Day Ticket for an infant?
Children aged 0-3 years (inclusive) enter Port Aventura Park and Ferrari Land free of charge and no ticket is required. Please note that there are height restrictions on many of the rides.
Attraction Tickets Direct act as retail agent for PortAventura. The theme park’s terms and conditions will apply to your booking as well as our own. To view the theme park’s terms and conditions click here. To view our full terms and conditions please click on the link at the bottom of the page.