Mount Teide Tour With Cable Car
Explore the picturesque splendor of Teide National Park...
Discover the beauty of Teide National Park on this fascinating day tour which explores the park's incredible flora and fauna before taking a spectacular cable car ride to the summit.
Our guide to Mount Teide Tour With Cable Car
The majestic Teide volcano, which dominates the island of Tenerife, is the highest peak in Spain and one of the most attractive attractions for visitors. But, as you'll find out on this tour, the national park is much more than just Teide.
It's a unique and constantly changing natural space. In winter you will find a marvellous white landscape containing frozen and sharp-pointed plants that, although they look to be suffering, will be reborn in the spring.
During the summer, the volcanic nature of the park is felt in a special way. The black rocks mix with yellow, white and red sands, creating unique landscapes. And, of course, the park comes alive with beautiful colours when the spring arrives and the frozen Teide bugloss comes back to life.
During this tour you'll be able to see many different kinds of plants and a large variety of landscapes as you explore the base of Teide which is home to the famous Roques de García - a stunning array of rock formations, Llano de Ucanca, lava rivers and an endless variety of natural curiosities which exist in the park.
There’s no better way to finish off your visit than to behold the indescribable landscape of the largest national park in the Canary Islands from above, with the Teide Cable Car - the diverse views from the Teide Cable Car’s upper station are superb.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Mount Teide Tour With Cable Car
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 48 hours prior to the tour date less an admin fee for the issued cable car tickets. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 48 hours of tour date.
- In the event that weather conditions impede the operation of the cable car the price of the return ticket will be reimbursed.
- Itinerary subject to change.
- Guests aged between 2 and 11 years are eligible for the child rate.
- When booking please indicate the hotel you're staying at so supplier can advise most convenient location: North pick-ups collect from Puerto de la Cruz area; South pick-ups collect from Costa Adeja and Los Cristianos areas.
- People with cardiovascular conditions, pregnant women, and children under the age of 3 are not allowed on the Cable Car, because of the risks posed to their health by the altitude.
Frequently Asked Questions for Mount Teide Tour With Cable Car
- Is lunch included in the tour?
No it isn't included but there will be time provided for guests to eat lunch at their own expense.
- What is the child policy?
Guests aged between 2 and 11 years old must book a Child's ticket.
- Do I need to specify a day of travel when I book?
Yes, advance reservations are necessary.