Royal Delfin Cruise
4 stars: Based on 1 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Keep your eyes peeled for whales and dolphins on this sightseeing cruise...
Enjoy a relaxing day in the sun as you sail around the sparkling Canarian coastal waters aboard a luxury catamaran in search of whales and dolphins. While animal sightings can't be guaranteed, an abundance of stunning scenery can!
Our guide to Royal Delfin Cruise
A trip to Tenerife would not be complete without experiencing a leisurely cruise around the island's coastal waters in search of the native wildlife and a secluded bay or two where you can take a refreshing dip.
As your catamaran skips across the waves, you can sunbath on the sun deck, enjoy a drink from the complimentary bar (including beer, wine and soft drinks) or even head below deck to the large underwater viewing areas for great views of everything going on under the surface – it’s a bit like being in a giant aquarium!
If you are lucky, there is also a chance to see Pilot whales and Bottle-nose dolphins in their natural habitat. The waters off the south-west coast of Tenerife are probably the best place in Europe to see these incredible creature but, of course, sightings can't be guaranteed.
There is magnificent scenery throughout the trip, including the famous Los Gigantes cliffs and the boat also drops anchor in the beautiful Bay of Masca surrounded by the Teno Mountains. Here you can swim in the crystal clear water amidst the multitude of colourful fish.
Schedule (subject to change)
There are various different cruises departing over the course of a week. Based on the location of your hotel/accommodation in Tenerife (pick-ups are available from El Médano, Golf del Sur, Ten-Bel, Los Cristianos, Playa de Las Américas, Playa Paraiso and Los Gigantes), simply choose your preferred date and time.
- 10:30am departure: Departs Wednesday - Picks up from El Médano, Golf del Sur, Ten-Bel, Los Cristianos, Playa de Las Américas, Playa Paraiso and Los Gigantes
- 2.00pm departure: Departs on Saturday - Picks up from Los Cristianos and Playa de Las Americas
- 9.30am departure: Departs on Tuesday and Saturday - Picks up from El Médano, Golf del Sur, Ten-Bel, Los Cristianos, Playa de Las Américas, Playa Paraiso and Los Gigantes
- 2.00pm departure: Departs on Monday and Thursday - Picks up from El Médano, Golf del Sur, Ten-Bel, Playa Paraiso and Los Gigantes
- 2.00pm departure: Departs on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday - Picks up from Los Cristianos and Playa de Las Americas
See schedule for full details.
3 or 4.5 hours plus transfer time depending on option selected.
Average 4 out of 5 (1 customer reviews)
We had a bit of a problem with the tickets at Royal Delfin Cruise due to the wrong information on the website. But this has been resolved and we were happy with the purchase. Although we had not enjoyed the cruise as we got ill, otherwise, it should have been fun.
Sharymar Walker reviewed 13 Jun,2018
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Royal Delfin Cruise
- Guests aged between 3 and 11 years are eligible for the child rate.
- Pick-ups commence up to 60 minutes before the start of the tour.
- Sightings of whales and dolphins cannot be guaranteed although the cruise enjoys a 95% success rate.
- These itineraries could be changed due to weather conditions, road closures or due to force majeure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Royal Delfin Cruise
- Is lunch included in the tour?
Yes, a buffet lunch is provided.
- What is the child policy?
Guests aged between 3 and 11 years old are eligible for a Child's ticket.
- Do I need to specify a day of travel when I book?
Yes, advance reservations are necessary.
- Will I really see whales and dolphins?
Sightings of whales and dolphins cannot be guaranteed, although the cruise enjoys a 95% success rate.