Go Las Vegas Explorer Pass
4.6 stars: Based on 25 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Save up to 55% on top museums, tours, and activities...
The Go Las Vegas Explorer Pass is your ticket to Vegas. For one low price, you can save on admission to 3 or 5 popular attractions, shows and activities, from an exclusive list of over 30. Among the amazing choices, you will find the Madame Tussauds, Big Bus Hop-on Hop-Off, Stratosphere Observation Deck and many more.
Our guide to Go Las Vegas Explorer Pass
The Go Las Vegas Explorer Pass gives you the flexibility to experience some of the city’s leading attractions, tours, shows and activities for less. Choose as you go, take your time and be sure to make the most of your holiday in the city that never stops.
You will receive a guide to use your Go Las Vegas Explorer Pass and to learn all about the full range of attractions.
Select 3 or 5 top experiences from some of the most popular Las Vegas Strip attractions and shows and save up to 55% in comparison to paying at the gate.
Attractions include the Big Bus Day Tour, Madame Tussauds, the Stratosphere Observation Deck VIP Access, Hoover Dam Half-day Tour and, what's more, the pass is valid for 30 days from activation, allowing you to create your own itinerary.
The Explorer Pass is the only ticket you need for Las Vegas, saving you up to $120 compared to individual tickets!
Your Go Las Vegas Explorer Pass will be available for download shortly after your booking, meaning you can begin planning your itinerary straight away and use your pass as soon as you arrive in Vegas. Simply print your Go Las Vegas Explorer Pass or present it directly on your mobile device in order to get into each attraction.
Average 4.6 out of 5 (25 customer reviews)
Best way to do most attractions
Simon Ferguson reviewed 22 Aug,2019
I had quite a variety of activities to chose from. The ones I chose were excellent and value for money.
Trusted Customer reviewed 05 Oct,2018
Easy to use with no hassle. Will certainly use this again.
Brian Low reviewed 10 May,2018
we actually only used one of the attractions so it wasn't value for money for us
Trusted Customer reviewed 21 Nov,2017
Good view of the strip, beautiful at night!
Diane Nelson reviewed 12 Nov,2017
Go Las Vegas Explorer Pass Regular Attractions (subject to change):
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas
- High Roller Observation Wheel at the LINQ: Daytime Pass
- Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus Las Vegas 1-Day
- Skypod at the Strat Plus VIP Access
- Eiffel Tower Experience at Paris Las Vegas - Anytime Ticket
- Marvel Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N.
- Las Vegas Monorail Tickets 2-Day Pass
- Señor Frogs: One-Hour Open Bar
- Meal at Planet Hollywood Restaurant
- Pole Position Raceway - 1 Race
- Virtual Reality Experience
- Big Shot at the Stratosphere
Ticket to the Stratosphere Observation Deck required for entry
- Insanity at the Stratosphere
Ticket to the Stratosphere Observation Deck required for entry
- Las Vegas Mini Grand Prix
- Excalibur 4D Experience
- Monster Mini Golf
- Sky Zone Recreational Center
Las Vegas Tours
- Las Vegas Bar Crawl
- Hoover Dam Tour - Half Day
- Vegas Rockstar Club Tour
- Vegas Rockstar Pool Party Tour
This attraction is seasonal
- Las Vegas Downtown - Fremont St. Walking Tour
- Big Bus Las Vegas Night Time Tour
Las Vegas Museums and Exhibtions
- The Hunger Games: The Exhibition
- Siegfried & Roy's Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat
- The Mob Museum Las Vegas
- REAL BODIES at Bally's
- Hollywood Cars Exhibition
- Las Vegas Natural History Museum
- Erotic Heritage Museum
- National Atomic Testing Museum
- Springs Reserve
Please note: attractions may be withdrawn without notice. Refer to full terms and conditions for each experience
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Go Las Vegas Explorer
- You will be issued a gate ready e-ticket, enabling you to start using your Go Pass as soon as you arrive in Las Vegas.
- The Go Las Vegas Explorer Pass will be available to download from your customer account. Print your Pass or present it directly on your mobile device to get into each attraction.
- The Go Las Vegas Explorer is activated the first time you use it and is valid for 60 days, at which time it will expire regardless of how many attractions you have seen
- Featured attractions are subject to change without notice.
- Some featured attractions may require advanced reservations. The steps required for making reservations may be found under the 'Reservations' section of the Go Pass digital guidebook (download instructions will be included with your documentation). It is your responsibility to check each attraction’s admission policies, hours of operation, and special instructions for getting in before you go.
- Big Bus Las Vegas Hop-On Hop-Off Day Tour One Day Pass valid for daytime only and does not include the Springs Preserve/Green Route. Upgrade options for nighttime ticket available through Big Bus directly when you arrive at the attraction. No lift for handicap access, No scooters. Folding chairs and strollers are allowed.
- High Roller Observation Wheel at the LINQ Daytime Pass is valid for daytime use only and must be used between 11.30am to 5.00pm (subject to change).
- Meal at Planet Hollywood Restaurant only includes your choice of a Classic Hamburger, Classic Cheese Burger or Veggie Burger. You will have to pay for any additional choices locally. Tax and gratuity are not included and is payable direct to the restaurant.
- Children 5 and under ride FREE on the Las Vegas Monorail.
- You must be 21 years old with valid government-issued ID to attend the Vegas Rockstar Pool Party Tour. Reservations are required and your places must be confirmed at least 24 hours in advance. Club line-up varies by night. This tour is seasonal.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier before your holiday departure date. No refunds are given after this time
Frequently Asked Questions for Go Las Vegas Explorer
Do I need to book my chosen attractions in advance?
Due to COVID-19 many tours and attractions now require pre-booking to manage capacity and maintain social distancing. The steps required for making reservations may be found under the 'Reservations' section of the Go Pass digital guidebook (download instructions will be included with your documentation). It is your responsibility to check each attraction’s admission policies, hours of operation, and special instructions for getting in before you go.
- How do I collect my Go Las Vegas Explorer Pass?
Shortly after booking, your Las Vegas Explorer Pass will be available to download from your customer account. You can print out the pass in advance to get into each attraction or show it on your phone. This will enable you to start using your Las Vegas Explorer Pass straight away. You will receive a confirmation email with easy-to-follow instructions on how to access your customer account.
- How do I activate my pass?
Your pass will be automatically activated when you visit your first attractions.
- How long is my Go Las Vegas Explorer Pass valid?
Your pass is valid for a 30 day period from the activation date.You have one year from the date of purchase to begin using your pass. After one year, it will expire.
- Can other people use my pass?
No. Once someone activates a pass (by using it at an attraction), it can only be used by that individual. Passes cannot be re-sold or used by more than one person.