Loro Parque One Day Ticket with Free Burger
EXCLUSIVE OFFER! Enjoy a FREE HAMBURGER on us at Loro Parque!
- Free cancellations*
- 194 booked
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy up-close animal encounters at Loro Parque, Tenerife’s world-famous and most beloved animal park adventure featuring over 30,000 animals including majestic killer whales, playful dolphins, Silverback gorillas and the world’s largest penguinarium. Loro Parque has been voted the 'Number 1' zoo in Europe on TripAdvisor and is highly recommended on any visit to the island.
Our guide to Loro Parque One Day Ticket with Free Burger
At Loro Parque, you will discover over 30,000 animals housed in an incredible array of animal habitats that put you front and centre in the animal’s world.
Discover the Antarctic and feel the polar climate in the world’s biggest penguin habitat. Real snow, a huge iceberg and hundreds of Antarctic penguins await you in their impressive ice-covered world. Planet Penguin has a near 360-degree viewing platform which is considered by many the best human recreation of Penguin natural habitat.
Get face to face with the magical creatures that inhabit the oceans and rivers at Loro Parque’s Aquarium. Immerse yourself in this watery world that is home to thousands of different species of fish and corals. Beyond the Aquarium, discover the awe-inspiring Shark Tunnel that gets you alongside, underneath and face-to-face with some of the ocean’s most impressive predators.
Explore Katandra Treetops a unique environment of jungle paths and hanging bridges, you’ll love searching high and low for all the different species of birds you will see there from the loris, cockatoos, kookaburras and emus in this amazing jungle setting.
No great animal park adventure would be complete without paying a visit to the magnificent all-male gorilla family at Loro Parque Tenerife. The expansive viewing panes let you get so close to their natural forest environment that you’ll feel you can almost touch the grass - with a view like this it’s hard to tear yourself away from these guys. Wander through our lush tropical landscape and uncover animals and birds from every corner of the world.
Take your seat at the spectacular Orca Ocean and watch as the killer whales demonstrate their strength and agility and see if you can keep a grin off your face as our acrobatic dolphins show you their gravity-defying moves.
Loro Parque is located in the North of Tenerife close to Puerto de la Cruz, around an hour by car from the popular resorts in the south of Tenerife. If you do not have a car, a ticket for the coach service between the Southern resorts and Loro Parque can be easily purchased locally.
Loro Parque is open from Monday to Sunday, 09.30am to 5.30pm; Opening hours are subject to change.
Special Offers for Loro Parque One Day Ticket with Free Burger
FREE BURGER with selected Loro Parque & Siam Park Tickets
EXCLUSIVE TO ATTRACTIONTICKETS.COM. Purchase a Loro Parque Day Ticket, Siam Park Day Ticket or Loro Parque & Siam Park Twin Ticket and receive a FREE BURGER on us when you visit. Limited time offer - Will End Soon!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Loro Parque One Day Ticket with Free Burger
- Loro Parque One Day Ticket includes a full day entry into Loro Parque.
- You will receive a gate-ready Loro Parque ticket, not a voucher, ensuring minimum fuss when you arrive at Loro Parque. There is nothing to redeem and you simply go straight through the gate on arrival.
- The free burger offer is valid for one hamburger during your visit at Loro Parque, this cannot be redeemed against any other item on the menu. This is redeemable at Patio del Loro and Pizzeria Loritaly.
- Your gate-ready Loro Parque Tickets will be available to download instantly after full payment has been made.
- Loro Parque Tickets are open-dated and activated the first time they are used. Your ticket is valid for the year of purchase.
- Tickets do not include transportation to Loro Parque. In Puerto de la Cruz the Loro Parque Express picks people up free of charge from the “Plaza Reyes Catolicos” every 20 minutes from 9.00 onwards. The last departure from the park leaves at 18.45. From other resort areas, take the motorway north and follow the signs to Loro Parque and Puerto de la Cruz.
- The Loro Parque Ticket price does not include car parking which is approximately €2.40 per day at Loro Parque with 200 parking spaces. (Prices are subject to change).
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled for free until they are downloaded from your customer account. Once tickets have been downloaded, the ticket is non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions for Loro Parque One Day Ticket with Free Burger
How do I get my Loro Parque Ticket?
Your Loro Parque Tickets will be instantly available to download after full payment has been made. Since these are barcoded tickets, there is nothing to redeem locally and you simply go straight through the gate on arrival.
Do I have to select a date to visit Loro Parque?
No, AttractionTickets.com will send you open-dated Loro Parque Tickets. These tickets can be used at any time.