Loro Parque Tenerife
Loro Parque Updates - Know Before You Go
- Until further notice, Loro Parque will only be open from Thursday to Monday, 9.30am to 5.30pm; Opening hours are subject to change
- Loro Parque is currently operating at a reduced capacity to maintain social distancing and provide a comfortable experience for everyone
- To enter Loro Parque, guests will need both a valid Loro Parque ticket AND a theme park reservation
- On receipt of your Loro Parque tickets, simply click on the book link to reserve your visit
- Some experiences may be modified or unavailable to allow for physical distancing and limited contact
- Social distancing measures will be implemented throughout the park and all guests must wear a face mask at all times
- BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE in the knowledge our Loro Parque Tickets are protected by our Free COVID Cancellation Cover. Amend your booking for free or cancel your tickets with a full refund paid if your plans are disrupted by COVID-19 restrictions. No Quibble, No Hassle, No Stress!
Get the best Loro Parque ticket prices with Attraction Tickets
Voted the 'number 1' zoo in Europe on TripAdvisor, Loro Parque is Tenerife’s world-famous and most beloved animal park adventure. From the incredible habitats that put you front and centre in the animal’s worlds through to the spectacular killer whale show at Orca Ocean, with your Loro Parque tickets get ready for an unforgettable day of excitement!
Our guide to Loro Parque Tickets
With your Loro Parque tickets, you will discover over 30,000 animals housed in an incredible array of animal habitats that put you front and centre in the animal’s world!
Discover the Antarctic at Planet Penguin that is home to an iceberg and over 200 penguins, take your seat at the spectacular Orca Ocean and watch as the killer whales demonstrate their strength and agility, and see if you can keep a grin off your face as the acrobatic dolphins display their gravity-defying moves! Get face to face with the thousands of different species of fish and corals that inhabit the oceans at Loro Parque’s Aquarium and walk through the awe-inspiring Shark Tunnel that gets you alongside, underneath and face to face with some of the ocean’s most impressive predators. No great animal park adventure would be complete without paying a visit to the magnificent all-male gorilla family with your Loro Parque tickets, in Tenerife. The expansive viewing panes let you get so close to their natural forest environment that you’ll feel you can almost touch the grass - with a view like this it’s hard to tear yourself away from these guys.
Wander through our lush tropical landscape and uncover animals and birds from every corner of the world.
Loro Parque ticket options
There is a wide range of Loro Parque ticket options to choose from:
- Loro Parque One Day Ticket: Enjoy a full day’s admission to Loro Parque.
- Loro Parque Premium Ticket: This upgraded version of the Loro Parque One-Day Ticket includes a 3-course lunch at the park, behind-the-scenes Discovery Tour and reserved seating at Killer Whale, Dolphin and Sea Lion shows.
- Loro Parque and Siam Park Twin Ticket: Enjoy entrance to two of Tenerife’s favourite attractions for one exceptional price! 2 fun days, one ticket.
- Loro Parque and Siam Park Twin Ticket with Transport: Include one round-trip journey between Siam Park and Loro Parque with your ticket. Ideal if you aren't hiring a car in Tenerife.
- Loro Parque with Transport: Enjoy a full day’s admission to Loro Parque with this ticket which also includes return transport from most major Southern Tenerife resorts.
- Ultimate Tenerife Ticket: Only available to purchase in the UK! Enjoy full day admission to both Siam Park Tenerife and Loro Parque Tenerife, PLUS one free extra day at the park of your choice and a number of additional extras.
AttractionTickets.com will send you a gate-ready Loro Parque ticket, not a voucher. Print your Loro Parque tickets in advance or simply present them on your smartphone for instant access on arrival at Loro Parque. All our Loro Parque tickets are open-dated, giving you the flexibility to visit Loro Parque on the day that best suits your holiday plans.
Our guide to Loro Parque Tickets
Shark Tunnel & Aquarium
Sea Lion Show
Frequently Asked Questions for Loro Parque Tickets
What is Loro Parque?
Loro Parque is a 33 acre zoo in the north of Tenerife which is home to a huge variety of animals and exotic birds. At Loro Parque you can see dolphins, gorillas, white tigers and many more exotic animals in a leafy and lush habitat.
Where is Loro Parque in Tenerife?
Loro Parque is at Av. Loro Parque, s/n, 38400 Puerto de la Cruz, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain. This is situated in the north of Tenerife.
How do you get to Loro Parque?
The easiest way to get to Loro Parque is by car, although if you aren't comfortable with driving abroad, take our Loro Parque ticket option with transportation for ease.
Is Loro Parque open all year round?
Loro Parque is usually open all year round from 8.30am. It's a great park to visit in all weathers so you don't need to worry about picking the perfect day!
Can you swim with dolphins at Loro Parque?
You aren't able to swim with the dolphins at Loro Parque although there is an amazing show you are able to see at the Delfines exhibit.
Can you take food into Loro Parque?
There are several nice places to eat in the park offering food, however if you wish to take your own food in you can.
Does Loro Parque still have orcas?
There are still Orcas at Loro Parque. These can be found at Orcas Ocean.
How far is Loro Parque from Costa Adeje and Playa de las Americas?
Loro Parque is just over 1 hours drive away from the south of the island. If you don't have a car, we offer a Loro Parque ticket with transport which will take you from the south of the island.
Is there a free bus to Loro Parque?
There is not a free bus to Loro Parque, however you can purchase this ticket which includes transportation to the park.
Is there free Wifi at Loro Parque?
There is Wifi provided throughout the park.
Is smoking allowed in the park?
There are designated smoking areas within the parks.
Can I hire a pushchair or wheelchair?
Pushchairs can be hired for €5 per day + refundable €45 deposit. Wheelchairs can be hired free of charge although they do require a €30 refundable deposit once returned.
What should I wear at Loro Parque?
It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes as there can be a lot of walking and sun screen in the warmer months.