Terms and Conditions - AttractionTickets.com
We are a ticket agent. That means our obligations to you (other than those which are expressly set out in these conditions) are to provide you with a ticket to enable entry/access to the arrangement(s) detailed on your confirmation. Your contract for the supply of experience, excursion, attraction or theme park services is with the supplier of those services and its terms and conditions apply to that contract. Copies of these are available on request.
By making a ticket order, the first named person on the confirmation agrees on behalf of all persons detailed on it that:
- He/she has read these terms and conditions and has the authority to and does agree to be bound by them;
- He/she is over 18 years of age and where placing an order for tickets with age restrictions declares that he/she and all members of the party are of the appropriate age to purchase those tickets.
Prices and website descriptions
All details and descriptions featured on our website are for guidance only. The images used on our website to illustrate the experiences, particularly those that take place at more than one location, are used as an indication only. Please be aware that the vehicles, craft, machines, animals and settings at each venue may vary. We endeavour to ensure that all the information and prices on our website are accurate. However, occasionally technical errors occur, and we reserve the right to correct prices and other details in such circumstances even after a confirmation email has been sent.
All prices are quoted in £'s sterling. The prices quoted, shown on our website, and in supplementary promotional material, apply at the time of publication, however, they are subject to change without notice. The price of your tickets will be confirmed on order. Unless a technical error has occurred (which we will deal with promptly), once you have paid for your tickets in full or paid a non-refundable deposit, the price of your tickets is confirmed and will not increase.
We believe that the prices of attraction tickets on our website represent excellent value. Consequently, if you book and pay in full via AttractionTickets.com and subsequently find the same attraction tickets cheaper elsewhere with a fellow ABTA member, we will pay you the difference in price. Likewise, if you are yet to order and find the exact same tickets cheaper on another ABTA member site, we will match the price! If you find the same ticket cheaper after confirming your order with us, we will refund the difference to you.
The above promises are subject to:
- Your notification in writing to us of the cheaper price, within 7 days of your receipt of our confirmation of your order.
- Our validation (at our absolute discretion) that the cheaper price published elsewhere on another ABTA member site, is in respect of tickets that are exactly the same, on the same departure dates, departure points and for the same duration and be fulfilled in the same manner (eg voucher/hard copy tickets) as your confirmed order with us.
- The ticket being a real ticket, not a voucher or “e-ticket” (in cases where we provide real tickets).
- The ticket price being based on a single ticket (this price guarantee excludes group discounts).
- Our reserved right to withdraw any added value (eg payment on deposit or free gift) that we would normally send with the tickets.
- Special discount offers, or promotional ticket prices are excluded from this guarantee.
- Tickets must be new and in stock for purchase on that same day and the price we match must be available for purchase on that day.
- The cheaper price must be inclusive of all additional charges, fees and delivery costs.
- The cheaper price must be in pounds sterling and be available to purchase at the time you notify us of it.
- The Price match guarantee will not apply in conjunction with our WIN/WIN deposit offer
- For any price matched ticket, we will supply the equivalent STANDARD ticket (not FLEX or FLEX-PLUS) where applicable.
Payment and Confirmation
When ordering tickets online, full payment or a non-refundable deposit is required at the time of order and will be taken when you click the ‘authorise’ button. Upon receipt of full payment or a non-refundable deposit, we will issue a confirmation of ticket order via email.
For Orlando customers travelling 42 days or more before the date the tickets are due to be activated, an optional non-refundable deposit can be paid at the time of order. Once you pay your deposit the price of the tickets is locked and will remain unchanged if the prices on our website increase or decrease. Where you have paid a non-refundable deposit, the balance of the cost of your tickets is due not less than 42 days prior to scheduled departure. It is your responsibility to ensure the balance is paid in full and on time. If we do not receive this balance in full and on time, we reserve the right to treat your ticket order as cancelled by you. If you are ordering within 42 days of departure, full payment is due at time of order.
There is no charge when paying by Visa, AMEX (phone orders only), Mastercard or debit cards. Regrettably we cannot process Diners Cards.
Subject to availability, when we issue you with your ticket order confirmation email, a contract will exist: i) between you and us for the provision of tickets or vouchers to enable entrance/access the experience, excursion, attraction or theme park detailed on those tickets and ii) between you and the supplier of the experience, excursion attraction or theme park for the supply of the service in question. If there has been a technical error, we reserve the right to amend your booking within 7 days of the confirmation being sent.
It is your responsibility to check your ticket order confirmation email, and to urgently advise us if there are any errors or omissions. Your rights may be affected in relation to any matter arising as a result of such error or omission if you fail to do so. Alteration or cancellation of the order by you once a confirmation of ticket order has been issued will be subject to the charges outlined in the applicable supplier’s terms and conditions and in line with the information details on the page from which you made your booking as well as on your confirmation of order.
Please note that customers outside of the UK may be asked for additional proof of address before tickets can be sent.
It is a condition of our agreement that you are covered by adequate travel insurance for the trip on which you use your tickets. Such insurance as a minimum must cover your losses sustained as a result of cancellation, medical issues, and repatriation in the event of accident or illness. If you choose to travel without adequate insurance cover, we will not be liable for any of your losses howsoever arising, in respect of which insurance cover would otherwise have been available.
Following receipt of your full payment, and the issue of our ticket order confirmation, you will usually receive your tickets within 7 days. However, we reserve the right to despatch tickets up to 14 days prior to the date that your tickets are due to commence. In these circumstances, we will keep you updated as to when you might receive them.
Overseas orders (non-UK and Ireland) are subject to a standard shipping charge of £25. Upon full payment, you will be notified of your tickets being despatched and you can expect them to arrive in 5-7 days.
We send real tickets for theme park orders unless otherwise stated on the relevant product page. They have a high monetary value. You should treat them as you would your cash or passports and keep them safe at all times. Please note that where we have arranged for you to collect your tickets at the gate of the attraction, the named lead passenger will be asked to provide photo ID to take receipt of your tickets.
It is your responsibility to provide a correct and suitable delivery address. We will not re-issue or replace tickets sent to an incorrect address supplied by you.
You should thoroughly check the contents of your package immediately upon on receipt and advise us of any problems. We will not be liable for any tickets that you claim were not provided after this time
After your tickets have been delivered to you, they are your responsibility and we will not issue replacements should they be lost, damaged or stolen unless those tickets are bought as FLEX of FLEX-PLUS options as detailed below.
Standard, Flex and Flex-Plus
If you purchase a FLEX or FLEX-PLUS ticket the terms and conditions of that protection apply, and these are;
- FLEX or FLEX-PLUS is only available on ‘core’ Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando and SeaWorld Parks Orlando tickets.
- We define ‘Core’ tickets as multi-day, open-dated tickets for the above attractions and excludes dated special event tickets (i.e. Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party / Very Merry Christmas Party, Disney VIP Tour, Discovery Cove)
- SeaWorld Parks Orlando tickets that are supplied as part of a Discovery Cove package are excluded from FLEX / FLEX-PLUS ticket protection
- The conditions and benefits of a FLEX or FLEX-PLUS ticket apply only to the specific tickets purchased at that protection level. Buying a FLEX or FLEX-PLUS ticket does not protect your entire order with those same conditions. Any tickets on the same order that are booked as a STANDARD ticket or where we do not offer the protection levels are subject to our general Terms and Conditions found here within.
- Once FLEX-PLUS tickets are ordered those tickets cannot be downgraded to FLEX or STANDARD options at any time.
- Equally, a STANDARD or FLEX ticket cannot be upgraded to FLEX PLUS at any time after a order is confirmed.
- Orders can be changed from STANDARD to FLEX or vice versa (limited to one change) at any time up to the order being fully paid, at which point all tickets are locked and bound to the relevant terms.
- If you cancel a FLEX-PLUS ticket you will avoid time-based cancellation fees (see below for details). The refund paid on your ticket(s) will be the cost of the equivalent STANDARD ticket (your ticket cost minus any protection excess) at the time of order. Our usual cancelation fees apply as normal for STANDARD and FLEX tickets.
- If you have FLEX or FLEX-PLUS tickets and you wish to delay travel by up to a year, there will be no admin fee for this change but any difference in ticket costs will be charged. These will be ticketed at the same protection level as booked originally – be it FLEX or FLEX-PLUS. Delayed travel to STANDARD tickets will incur a £25 (per order) admin fee.
- Should you have a mix of STANDARD, FLEX and FLEX-PLUS on your order, only the number of tickets bought at each protection level are covered by those terms. (For example, should you have 2 x STANDARD and 2 x FLEX of a single ticket type and lose all 4, we will only be able to replace the two FLEX tickets)
For FLEX or FLEX-PLUS tickets, we will arrange for replacement of lost, damaged or stolen tickets:
- To be posted to you within 3 days if this occurs in the UK.
- To be picked up at guest services at the relevant attraction in the USA If this occurs while on holiday. These can be collected by the named lead passenger who will need Photo ID for collection.
We will also provide you with a document with an emergency helpline number.
If you do not activate some of your tickets
If you choose to cover any of your ‘core’ theme park tickets with FLEX-PLUS protection and do not activate them while on your holiday, you can receive a full refund for those tickets upon your return to the UK
- A non-activated ticket is a ticket that has not been used at any point to gain entry to the intended park or parks
- This is not limited to number of available days or parks used. A ticket used for any period to gain access to any available attraction will be classed as fully activated and not available for refund.
- In order to receive your refund, your tickets must be returned to us prior to the expiry date of said ticket. These are;
- For Walt Disney World – 31st January following the year for which the ticket was valid
- For Universal Orlando – 31st January following the year for which the ticket was valid. Halloween Horror Nights tickets must be returned within 28 days of the end of that year’s season.
- For SeaWorld Parks – within 21-days of the expiry from the individual ticket conditions (printed on the reverse of your ticket in US date format)
If you change or cancel your booking
We will try to assist in the event that you need to change or cancel your confirmed ticket order but we cannot guarantee that the ticket terms or supplier will allow such requests. Amendments and cancellations can only be accepted in accordance with the terms and conditions of the ticket and may be subject to charges.
If you need to make a change to or cancel your confirmed ticket order, and the terms of the tickets you have booked allow, you should contact us in writing via email to email@example.com. Any cancellation or amendment request will take effect on the day we receive the tickets back from you. We recommend that you use a secure, signed for delivery service. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt.
If you need to make a change to theme park tickets once you have received them (for example upgrading the number of days on your Disney tickets from 7 to 14), then you should contact us by telephone as soon as possible. You should also confirm your request by giving us notice in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All changes to STANDARD tickets, or tickets we do not offer protection on are subject to an administrative charge of £25 PLUS, in the case of changes to attraction tickets, the difference between the selling price of the two tickets in question. You should be aware that these costs could increase the closer to the date that tickets are to become active so you should contact us as soon as possible. If ticket prices are cheaper when you amend your order, the original price you paid will be used.
If you cancel your order, the cancellation charges detailed on the page from which you made your booking and on your confirmation will be payable by you and any refund due to you will only be paid once any tickets have been returned to us (if you already have them) and have not been defaced or damaged in any way. The cancellation charges you will be required to pay will be calculated from the date we receive written notification of your cancellation
Changes and cancellations by us or the supplier
On occasion it may be necessary for the supplier to amend certain tickets or to cancel them. We reserve the right to amend or cancel tickets on behalf of a ticket supplier at any time. If a material change to, or cancellation of your theme park or other attraction ticket becomes necessary, (for example where you have made an order via an old/ cached page of our website) we will tell you as soon as possible. If there is time to do so before the date on which the ticket is due to be redeemed, we will replace it with a ticket to the same value as your original order or if there isn’t sufficient time to do so, give you a full refund.
As your contract for the supply of experience, excursion, theme park or attraction services is with the supplier, we will have no liability in relation to any changes to or cancellations to these services other than to inform you as soon as reasonably possible of any changes or cancellations that may affect you that are notified to us by the supplier in question. We will also liaise between you and the supplier in relation to any alternative tickets or services they may offer.
The above sets out the maximum extent of our liability for changes and cancellations and we regret we cannot meet any expenses or losses you may incur as a result of any change or cancellation.
Very rarely, after your tickets have been activated, the supplier of your service may be forced by Force Majeure to change or cancel part or all of your tickets or close a park, attraction or experience. If this does happen then we regret that neither we nor your supplier(s) we will be able to provide any refunds, pay you any compensation or meet any losses or expenses you incur as a result.
Except where otherwise expressly stated in these order conditions we will not be liable or pay you compensation if our contractual obligations to you are affected by any event which we or the supplier(s) of the service(s) in question could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. These events can include, but are not limited to war, threat of war, civil strife terrorist activity and its consequences or the threat of such activity, riot, the act of any government or other national or local authority including industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, chemical or biological disaster and adverse weather conditions and all similar events outside our or the supplier(s) concerned’s control. Advice from the Foreign Office to avoid or leave a particular country may constitute Force Majeure.
Our only obligations to you (other than those which are expressly set out in these conditions) are to take your ticket order in accordance with your instructions and to provide you with a ticket or voucher to enable entry/access to the arrangement(s) in question. Your contract for the supply of services is with the supplier and its terms and conditions apply to that contract. Copies of these are available on request. tickets. We accept no responsibility for the supply of the services.
We will not be responsible or pay you compensation for any injury, illness, death, loss, damage, expense, cost or other claim of any description if it results from:-
i. the act(s) and/or omission(s) of the person(s) affected;
ii. the act(s) and/or omission(s) of a third party unconnected with the provision of the services contracted for and which were unforeseeable or unavoidable;
iii. unusual or unforeseeable circumstances beyond ours or our supplier(s) control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised;
iv. an event which either ourselves or suppliers could not, even with all due care, have foreseen or forestalled.
We will not be responsible or pay you compensation:-
i. for services or facilities which do not form part of our agreement or where they are not advertised by us.
ii. for any damage, loss or expense or other sum(s) of any description which on the basis of the information given to us by you concerning your tickets prior to them being confirmed, we could not have foreseen you would suffer or incur if we breached our contract with you; or that relate to any business.
Any compensation that is payable will be calculated taking into consideration all relevant factors for example (but not limited to):-
i. whether or not you have followed the complaints procedure as described in these conditions. It is a condition of our acceptance of liability under this clause that you notify any claim to ourselves and our supplier(s) strictly in accordance with the complaints procedure set out in these conditions.
ii. the extent to which ours or our employees’ or suppliers’ negligence affected the overall enjoyment associated with your tickets.
iii. when making any payment, we are entitled to deduct any money which you have received or are entitled to receive from any supplier for the complaint or claim in question.
(Please also note that where any payment is made, the person(s) receiving it (and their parent or guardian if under 18 years) must also assign to ourselves or our insurers any rights they may have to pursue any third party and must provide ourselves and our insurers with all assistance we may reasonably require.)
The maximum amount we will have to pay you in respect of all claims which don’t involve injury, illness or death these claims is twice the price paid by or on behalf of the person(s) affected in total. This maximum amount will only be payable where everything has gone wrong and you or your party has not received any benefit at all from your tickets.
If in our opinion or in the opinion of any person in authority, your behaviour is causing or is likely to cause distress, danger, damage or annoyance to any third party or property, or to cause a delay or diversion to transportation, we or the supplier reserve the right to terminate your tickets immediately. In the event of such termination our responsibilities to you will cease and you will be required to leave the applicable service immediately. We will have no further obligations to you and will not meet any expenses, costs or losses incurred as a result. You may also be required to pay for loss and/or damage caused by your actions directly to the applicable supplier prior to departure from the service. If you fail to do so, you will be responsible for meeting any claims and costs subsequently made against us as a result.
If you have a complaint or problem
Because the contract for the supply of all services is between you and the supplier, any queries or concerns about those services should be addressed to them. If you have a problem whilst away, this must be reported to the supplier or their agent immediately. If you wish to complain when you return home, write to the supplier. You will see their name and contact details in any confirmation documents we send you.
Any complaints or problems relating to the order and supply of any ticket must be reported to us in writing immediately. Please address all emails to email@example.com. We will acknowledge all complaints within 3 working days. Sometimes we need to investigate issues raised with 3rd party suppliers which may take time to do so. We do however aim to respond in full within 14 days. If for any reason we are unable to respond within that time, we will endeavour to notify you as soon as possible.
If you fail to follow these procedures there will be less opportunity for us and/ or the supplier to investigate and rectify your complaint. The amount of compensation you may be entitled to may therefore be reduced or extinguished as a result.
ABTA: We are a Member of ABTA (membership numbers Y6452 and P7161). We are obliged to maintain a high standard of service to you by ABTA’s Code of Conduct. We can also offer you ABTA’s scheme for the resolution of disputes which is approved by the Chartered Trading Standards Institute. If we can’t resolve your complaint, go to www.abta.com to use ABTA’s simple procedure. Further information on the Code and ABTA’s assistance in resolving disputes can be found on www.abta.com. You can also access the European Commission Online Dispute (ODR) Resolution platform at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. This ODR platform is a means of registering your complaint with us; it will not determine how your complaint should be resolved.
We must be advised at the time of order of any disability and special requirements so that we may notify the supplier concerned. Special facilities can be requested but may not be guaranteed. Acting reasonably, if suppliers are unable to properly accommodate the needs of the person(s) concerned, we may refuse to confirm your ticket order or if you did not give us full details at the time of order, cancel it and impose applicable cancellation charges when we or they become aware of these details.
If you have any special request, you must advise us in writing at the time of order. Although we will endeavour to pass any reasonable requests on to the relevant supplier, we regret we cannot guarantee any request will be met unless any supplier has specifically confirmed this. For your own protection, you should obtain confirmation in writing from us that your request will be complied with (where it is possible for us to give this) if your request is important to you. Confirmation that a special request has been noted or passed on to the supplier or the inclusion of the special request on your confirmation letter or any other documentation is not confirmation that the request will be met. Unless and until specifically confirmed, all special requests are subject to availability.
Please note offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn by us or the supplier as applicable without notice.
Conditions of Suppliers
The services which make up your order are provided by independent suppliers. Those suppliers provide these services in accordance with their own terms and conditions which will form part of your contract with us. Some of these terms and conditions may limit or exclude the supplier's liability to you, usually in accordance with applicable International Conventions. Copies of the relevant parts of these terms and conditions are available on request from ourselves or the supplier concerned.
Law and Jurisdiction
These terms of business are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales have jurisdiction (unless you live in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in which case you can bring proceedings in your local court under Scots or Northern Irish law, as applicable.