PortAventura World 2 Day 2 Park Ticket
4.6 stars: Based on 1,860 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
This PortAventura & Ferrari Land 2 Day Ticket gives you same-day admission to BOTH PortAventura Park and Ferrari Land PLUS a second day's entry to PortAventura Park.
Our guide to PortAventura World 2 Day 2 Park Ticket
Get the full PortAventura World experience with a combined PortAventura Park and Ferrari Land Ticket. Visit both PortAventura Park and Ferrari Land on one day and enjoy a second day at PortAventura Theme Park. The date selected on the calendar is the first day you intend to visit the park, you have 4 days to enjoy both days once your ticket is activated.
Embark on an unforgettable adventure around the world as you visit exotic places such as China, Polynesia, the Wild West, México, Mediterrània and SésamoAventura. Each land features an abundance of rides, shows, shops and themed restaurants.
- Looking for thrills? Head to China and test your nerves on the 8-loop Dragon Khan which reaches speeds in excess of 110km/h.
- Tackle Furius Baco in Mediterrània. PortAventura's incredible horizontal catapult flings you at 135 km/h in just 3 seconds through trenches and tunnels over the spectacular PortAventura lake!
- Shambhala is a rollercoaster of giant proportions! Measuring 76 metres tall this roller coaster boasts the longest drop and is the highest in PortAventura Park.
- Angkor transports you to the Lost Kingdom of Cambodia for an exciting interactive river adventure that the whole family is sure to enjoy. Board your boat at the temple and embark on a spectacular journey through the jungle, using your water cannon to shoot at the pythons, monkeys and tigers so that your boat can freely pass through.
- For children, PortAventura Park offers rides to guarantee a fantastic time such as the Canoes small boat circuit, the lively stroll through Los Potrillos or the fascinating Coco Piloto where you will fly a fun aeroplane, soaring high above SésamoAventura.
With your Ferrari Land ticket, discover 70,000 m2 of pure Ferrari pleasure including the tallest and fastest vertical accelerator ride in Europe.
- Standing at 112 metres high, Red Force is a spectacular ride taking you from 0 to 180km/h in just 5 seconds for the full range of F1 sensations.
- Discover a real family racing circuit with a 570-metre track where you can burn some rubber and feel like a professional Ferrari Driver as you take the wheel of an authentic F1 simulator – there is even a simulator for kids!
- Feel the movement of genuine Ferrari engine pistons as you are launched skyward on Bounce-Back Tower and feel the rush of adrenaline as you experience the hair-raising 55-metre drop from the Free Fall Tower.
- Enter the stunning Ferrari Experience building for a journey into the history, technology and passion of Ferrari. Marvel stunning sports cars in the Ferrari Gallery and feel the power of a Ferrari GT in the Virtual GT Experience. Tour the whole world in an extraordinary lap from the inside of a Ferrari GT.
Ferrari Land is not just for thrill-seekers, there’s plenty for kids too! This action-packed park now boasts a dedicated kids area with 5 new attractions.
PortAventura World is located at Tarragona, Costa Dorado, just over an hour from Barcelona or 10 minutes from Reus Airport. Gates normally open at 10.00am.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for PortAventura World 2 Day 2 Park Ticket
- Your gate-ready PortAventura & Ferrari Land Two Day Ticket(s) will be instantly uploaded to your customer account upon full payment. Since these are official barcoded digital ticket(s), there is nothing to redeem locally and you simply go straight through the gate on arrival at the parks.
- Your ticket is valid for same-day admission to both PortAventura Park and Ferrari Land plus a second day's admission to PortAventura Park only. You cannot visit Ferrari Land on both days.
- The date selected on the calendar is the date of the first visit. All elements of the ticket must be used within 4 days of your selected date.
- PortAventura Park and Ferrari Land normally open at 10.00am, but opening hours may change without prior notice and you are advised to check before your visit date.
- Tickets are not valid for Costa Caribe Aquatic Park.
- Height and age restrictions apply on certain rides.
- Children aged 0-3 years enter free and do not require a PortAventura ticket.
- *Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled for free until 72 hours before your selected visit date. 100% cancellation charges apply within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for PortAventura World 2 Day 2 Park Ticket
How do I receive my PortAventura & Ferrari Land 2 Day Ticket?
Your official PortAventura ticket will be uploaded to your customer account instantly upon completion of your booking. Tickets can be downloaded and saved to your smartphone or printed in advance. Simply scan the barcode at the entrance to both parks.
Do I need a 2 Day PortAventura & Ferrari Land Ticket for an infant?
No, infants aged 3 years or younger at the time of visit enter Port Aventura Park free and no ticket is required. Please note that there are height restrictions on many of the rides.
Attraction Tickets Direct act as retail agent for PortAventura. The theme park’s terms and conditions will apply to your booking as well as our own. To view the theme park’s terms and conditions click here. To view our full terms and conditions please click on the link at the bottom of the page.