Siam Park One Day Ticket
Including a Free Burger
4.8 stars: Based on 170 reviews via
With your Siam Park One-Day Ticket, you can enter a world of white knuckle water rides, tropical lazy rivers, white sand beaches and spectacular scenery. Siam Park has recently been voted the best water park in the world for the sixth consecutive year!
Our guide to Siam Park One Day Ticket
Enter a world of adrenaline pumping water rides, spectacular scenery and the greatest adventure of your life! Siam Park, Tenerife’s water kingdom is firmly established as one of the best water parks in the world.
Set against a backdrop of spectacular Thai architecture this is a park like no other and from the moment you enter you’ll know this will be no ordinary day.
Stretch out on the huge white sand beach, catch the surf at the immense Wave Palace or meander along the world’s longest lazy river - you’ll travel through almost the entire park on your journey past cascading waterfalls, lush vegetation and even through a spectacular aquarium full of tropical fish. This is a long and winding journey with a not-to-be-missed whirlpool style finale!
For the young and the young at heart head for The Lost City – it’s a kids attraction that adults love!
If blissful relaxation is not your thing that is OK with us because Siam water park in Tenerife has the ultimate line up of adrenaline-pumping thrills. There are over 30 rides at Siam Park, but start with a test to your nerves and plunge down the jaw-dropping (and almost vertical) Tower of Power.
Still feeling the need for speed? The Dragon is likely to be the most unexpected ride of your life and if you’ve never felt zero gravity before, rest assured that you will on this big boy! If you are looking for thrills perhaps try the Naga Racer, it’s a head-first 6 lane race to the bottom or brave the Mekong Rapids but remember to hold on tight as you swirl and twirl on your 5-seater raft.
Siam Park is open daily throughout the year. Gates open at 10.00am and close at 5.00pm in the winter and 6.00pm in the summer.
Siam Park is located in the south of Tenerife and is close to the popular resorts of Costa Adeje, Los Cristianos, Las Americas and Fañabe.
Siam Park Bus Service
A free bus service operates around the main resorts in the south of Tenerife (Adeje, Los Cristianos and Playa de las Americas). This regular service is available free of charge to anyone that has bought a ticket that includes Siam Park. The branded double-decker bus service runs each morning throughout the year on a schedule.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Siam Park One Day Ticket
- Your gate-ready Siam Park Tickets will be instantly uploaded to your online order. Since these are official barcoded tickets, there is nothing to redeem locally and you simply go straight through the gate on arrival.
- Siam Park Tickets are open-dated and activated the first time they are used. Tickets can be activated at any time within 12 months of purchase.
- Opening times are subject to change without notice.
- Siam Park Ticket price does not include car parking which is approximately €3.00 per day with 490 parking spaces. (Prices are subject to change).
- Use of sun loungers and umbrellas are on a first come, first serve basis.
- Height and age restrictions apply on certain rides.
- Attractions at Siam Park are subject to seasonal closure each year for maintenance and refurbishment.
- Cancellation Policy: Once your ticket has been downloaded from your customer account, ticket is non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions for Siam Park One Day Ticket
- How do I get my Siam Park Ticket?
Your Siam Park Tickets Tickets will be instantly available to download after full payment has been made. Since these are official barcoded tickets, there is nothing to redeem locally and you simply go straight through the gate on arrival.
- Do I have to select a date to visit Siam Park?
No, we will send you open-dated Siam Park Tickets. These tickets can be used at any time during the year of purchase.