Experience a different kind of magic just 15 minutes drive from the Disney Parks. This luxurious and lively eco-village is situated in the heart of nature and offers the ideal setting to chill out and play amid the magic of nature. Relax and reconnect with your adventurous side as you soak in a geothermal lagoon or wander through landscaped gardens inspired by the elements.
With so many different activities on offer, there is something to suit all ages at Les Villages Nature® Paris which centres around the thrills and relaxation of Aqualagon Waterpark. Giant waterslides, a wave pool, jacuzzis and more are all connected to a 2500 m2 open-air lagoon heated naturally at 30°C year-round. If water is not your thing, meet animals at BelleVie Farm, explore the Extraordinary Gardens and discover rope bridges, treehouses and secret pathways at Forest of Legends.
The premium accommodation offers two luxurious comfort levels; Country Premium or Cocoon VIP. All are equipped with a kitchen, lounge and one or two bedrooms, offering plenty of space for the whole family to relax and enjoy an unforgettable Disney holiday.
A MagicPass is your key to a magical stay at Les Villages Nature® Paris. This all-in-one pass effortlessly unlocks almost every element of your booking, including your hotel room! Your MagicPass is your Disney Park tickets, your key to Extra Magic Time at the Disney Parks and your charge card for shop and restaurants in the Disney Parks, Disney Hotels and Disney Village.
Dine as you please! Prepare a home-cooked meal in your own kitchen or discover fresh ingredients and new flavours in one of the many restaurants. The choice is yours. Discover a wide range of restaurants, from table service to quick bites at Lakeside Promenade which also features a wine bar. Grab a grab a gourmet brunch or lunch at BelleVie Farm restaurant or head to Aqualagon Café to refuel with a healthy refreshing drink between dives and splashes. If you are looking for something different, Le Strike - Bowling Bar is a lively spot for breaks between games and is open throughout the day and evening.
Les Villages Nature® Paris is a 15-minute drive from the Disney Parks. A car is a must as there is no shuttle service to the Disney Parks or to the train staion. The Disneyland Paris car park is free for Les Villages Nature® Paris guests.
- Aqualagon - an incredible waterpark with seven waterslides, wave pool, outdoor geothermal lagoon heated to 30°C all year round and much more!
- Extraordinary Gardens - take a stroll through four landscaped gardens inspired by the four elements of nature; earth, air, fire and water.
- Forest of Legends themed outdoor playground with rope bridges, treehouses and secret pathways.
- BelleVie farm - discover the world of farming with hands-on activities such as animal care, cookery and gardening. Little ones will enjoy the indoor playground and there is always something new to experience.
- Relaxing Deep Nature® spa (fees apply) Ramblers’ path and tree climbing trails - enjoy a thrilling aerial obstacle course (fees apply), a relaxing stroll, a fitness trail or one of numerous other options.
- Natural beach - In summer you can bathe in the clear lake water and enjoy your favourite beach games and sports.
- Bowling Alley (fees apply)
- Bike rentals (fees apply)
- Giant indoor themed play area
- Kids’ club and Baby club with trained supervisors (fees apply)
- Pony club (fees apply)
Les Villages Nature Paris