Big Bus Paris Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
4.6 stars: Based on 7 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
See all the iconic sights of Paris
Enjoy the beauty, romance and pure elegance of Paris as you relax on the top deck of an open top double-decker bus. With the ability to hop-on and off at any time you can create your own itinerary!
Our guide to Big Bus Paris Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
Enjoy the stunning sights of the French capital on this Hop-on, Hop-off bus tour with access to two sightseeing routes that will introduce you to all the must-see sights, with the Classic Red Route passing the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame and the Arc de Triomphe, while the Blue Route visits the artistic enclave of Montmartre
No trip to Paris would be complete without visiting one of the most visited monuments in the world, the Eiffel Tower, standing at 324 metres tall it is the tallest building in Paris and is certainly not to be missed. Hop off at the Champ de Mars, or Field of Mars, a gorgeous lawn area with wide walking paths crossing scenic lawns.
This flexible tour allows you to hop on and off as many times as you like, giving you plenty of time to explore the historical, romantic, fashionable, fun and shopper friendly city.
Hop off at The Musee du Louvre, where you can spend several hours exploring the world renowned museum which houses 35,000 works of art. Stop off at Notre Dame Cathedral, a masterpiece of Gothic architecture built in 12th century, visit the Musee d'Orsay which holds the best Impressionist painting collection in the world, or admire The Avenue des Champs-Elysees as you travel through the home to luxury specialty shops, cafes, cinemas and clipped horse-chestnut trees.
This avenue is not only famous for being home to The Arc de Triomph but it is renowned for being one of the most famous, and expensive, streets in the world! With so much to see, a ticket for a Paris bus tour offers fantastic value for money!
There are three different types of tickets to choose from:
- Classic: Enjoy a 1-Day Hop-on, Hop-off sightseeing bus tour of Paris and experience the best sights the city has to offer.
- Premium: Get acquainted with Paris with 2-Day Hop-on, Hop-off sightseeing bus tour that showcases the city's world renowned landmarks.
- Deluxe: Make the most of your stay in Paris with a 2-Day Hop-on, Hop-off sightseeing bus tour and a Cruise on the River Seine!
Classic Route (Red)
- Stop 1 - Tour Eiffel
- Stop 2 - Champ de Mars
- Stop 3 - Opéra Garnier
- Stop 4 - Louvre-Pyramide / Big Bus Information Centre
- Stop 5 - Louvre / Pont des Arts
- Stop 6 - Notre Dame
- Stop 7 - Musée d'Orsay
- Stop 8 - Champs-Elysées
- Stop 9 - Grand Palais
- Stop 10 - Trocadero
Cruise information (Deluxe Ticket only)
The Deluxe Ticket also includes a cruise along the picturesque Seine. Departing from beneath the Eiffel Tower, loop down to the Notre Dame and back. The cruise must be redeemed by submitting the printed pink ticket you will receive from a Big Bus team member when redeeming your bus ticket.
- LOCATION: Bateaux Parisiens, Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris
- DESCRIPTION: One single loop from beneath the Eiffel Tower to Notre Dame and return.
- DEPARTURE TIMES: April to September, every 30 minutes between 10.00am and 10.30pm; October to March, every 60 minutes between 10.30am and 9.20pm.
Daily, year round.
The Classic Route (Red) runs between 9.30am and 5.40pm, every 5 to 15 minutes. A full loop lasts 140 minutes.
Ticket is valid for 1 or 2 consecutive days, depending on option chosen.
Average 4.6 out of 5 (7 customer reviews)
I was so no nervous in booking but after speaking to Sammy my mind was put at complete ease! An absolute perfect customer service experience where she was so helpful and genuine in providing clear information. Would absolutely recommend and use again in future! Thank you for adding magic to my sons birthday suprise!
Trusted Customer reviewed 02 Jan,2020
Great value, we bought the 2 day ticket and the bus to get around the city. Remember your 48 hours starts the day you first get on, not at the time you get on, so get on early to make the most of your time.
Ian Wright reviewed 13 Apr,2019
Good fun. Was pouring with rain, and all inside seats were taken but they provided rain poncho to wear. Only problem was the traffic in Paris was very bad which slowed the progress of the bus.
Terence Archbold reviewed 21 Nov,2018
Good price. It was easy to collect the tickets from the river by producing the voucher
Kishor Raheem reviewed 10 Sep,2018
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Big Bus Paris Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.
- You will be sent a gate-ready Big Bus Ticket. Simply print in advance or present on your smart phone for boarding.
- A child ticket is available for children aged between 4 and 12 years.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult. Children aged 3 years and under may travel free of charge. All Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Strollers must be folded and stowed on the lower deck.
- Luggage is not permitted on board the bus at this time.
- Big Bus runs every day of the year, except for New Year’s Eve. Occasionally severe weather and special event days could affect service. The tour company reserves the right to deviate from the route of a service where reasonably prudent to do so in the light of circumstances beyond the company’s control. Please note routes may cancelled and operating times may change without notice. Please check times locally.
Frequently Asked Questions for Big Bus Paris Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
Where can you go on the Big Bus Paris Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour in Paris?
Big Bus Tours explore Paris's most iconic landmarks and attractions including The Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame. The Classic Red Route passes by the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, The Louvre and the Arc de Triomphe. The blue route includes stops at Gare Du Nord and the Louvre Pyramide too.
Should I pre book my Big Bus Paris Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour before I travel?
It is very much recomended you purchase your Big Bus Paris Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour tickets before you travel to save time and money!
You simply show your printed e-ticket we provide you at one of the Big Bus stops on onboard the bus.
How does the Big Bus Paris Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour work in Paris?
You simply show your printed e-ticket to a member of staff at one of the Big Bus Paris Hop-on Hop-off Tour stops or aboard the bus. They'll issue you a receipt that you'll be able to use to hop on the bus throughout the validity of your ticket. Explore the different ticket options available on this page.
Where do I start the Big Bus Paris Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour?
You can hop onboard at any of the Big Bus Paris stops. For full details of all stops, please view up the page.
Does the Big Bus Paris Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour stop at Paris Gare Du Nord?
Yes, the Big Bus Paris Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour stop is by Gare du Nord on the Montemartre Route (Blue route).
How long does the Big Bus Paris Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour Take?
The Classic Route - Red Route takes 2 hours, 20 minutes and the Montemartre Route - Blue Route takes 1 hour, 15 minutes.
Is the Big Bus Paris Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour accessible?
Yes, 2 buses are equipped with an access ramp and have a reserved place on the lower level (the waiting time can vary between 20 and 40 minutes between each bus).
How will I know when my next Big Bus Paris Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour shall arrive?
Download the Big Bus Tours app for real-time bus tracking and details about where your nearest stop is.
Is there commentary in my language on the Big Bus Paris Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour ?
There are lots of language options available. The Big Bus Paris Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour offers recorded guidance in English, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, German, Japanese, Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Korean or Mandarin. As you boar the bus you'll find complimentary earphones so you can make use of the commentary.