Universal Studios Hollywood Tickets
Universal Studios Hollywood - Know Before You Go
- Universal Studios Hollywood remains temporarily closed and will reopen at a later date, pending state and local government approval
- Any Universal Studio Hollywood ticket purchased for a date when Universal Studios Hollywood is closed will be automatically extended to 16 December 2021
- Upon re-opening, some experiences may be modified or unavailable to allow for physical distancing and limited contact
Unfortunately it was closed due to covid19
Universal Studios Hollywood Tickets5 stars:
Trusted Customer reviewed 01 Apr, 2020
Get ready for the ultimate Hollywood Movie Experience!
With a Universal Studios Hollywood ticket you’ll go behind-the-scenes where Hollywood movies are made and Hollywood’s biggest stars work daily. Then, discover action-packed rides and attractions where the movie thrills come to life.
Our guide to Universal Studios Hollywood Tickets
Get Ready for the Ultimate Hollywood Movie Experience! With a Universal Studios Hollywood ticket, you can take a rare peek at the movie sets for blockbusters like Back to the Future and The War of the Worlds. Then, star in the thrilling rides, shows and attractions that cast you inside the movie action. You’ll face raging dinosaurs, wild adventure, an army of mummy warriors and much more!
Universal Studios Hollywood Ticket Information:
AttractionTickets.com will issue you with an official gate-ready ticket offering direct entry to Universal Studios Hollywood. There is nothing to redeem on arrival, simply by-pass the ticket lines and voucher queues and head straight into the park! There is a great choice of Universal Studios Hollywood tickets available:
- Buy a Day Get a 2nd Day Free - Special Offer Ticket: Only available for a limited time, re-live the fun and excitement of Universal Studios Hollywood with a Universal Studios Hollywood Buy a Day Get a 2nd Day Free Ticket. This special offer ticket is not available at the gate.
- One Day Ticket: Enjoy instant access and a full day at Universal Studios Hollywood with huge savings versus a gate price of $139!
- Two Day Ticket: Experience double the fun at Universal Studios Hollywood with the Universal Studios Hollywood Two Day Ticket. Your second visit to the park can be taken at any time within 7 days of your first visit.
- Universal Express Ticket: Beat the ride queues with this fantastic time-saving ticket! Includes a full day’s admission to Universal Studios and one-time express access to each ride, attraction and seated shows. If you hate queuing then this is the perfect ticket for you!
- Universal Studios Hollywood VIP Experience: A must for any avid movie and theme park fan! Immerse yourself in a full day of moviemaking magic on this exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of the Universal Studios movie and production facilities plus unlimited express access to each ride, attraction and seated show in the Park.
Discover a host of thrilling rides and shows at Universal Studios Hollywood
- Prepare yourself for an epic adventure! Enter into an immersive land where you’ll experience the heart-pounding Jurassic World – The Ride, based on the blockbuster film franchise. Then come face-to-face with Blue at the Raptor Encounter and excavate dinosaur fossils with the kids at the interactive DinoPlay.
- Get a closer look at where and how your favourite movies are made on the world-famous Studio Tour. Keep an eye out for actual production of tomorrow's hit films as you tour through soundstages, Backlot streets, fantastic movie-making demonstrations and astounding special effects. And hold on tight for the Studio Tour’s grand finale, Fast & Furious - Supercharged! Ride along with the all-star cast from the hit movies on an exhilarating high-speed chase that catapults you into the high-stakes underworld of fast cars and international crime cartels.
- Be part of the battle as you embark on a mission to defend the Allspark from the evil clutches of the Decepticons in TRANSFORMERS™: The Ride 3D.
- Experience King Kong 360 3-D. Your heart pounds. Your adrenaline flows. Your survival instincts are on overload. You’re caught in the middle of a terrifying struggle between a 35-foot T. Rex and the 8th Wonder of the World – King Kong. You’ve never experienced him this real before.
- Despicable Me Minion Mayhem - Join Gru, his daughters and the mischievous Minions on a heartwarming and thrilling ride. Start your adventure in Gru’s home, where you’re recruited for his latest scheme – one where you’ll become an actual Minion.
- Plunge high speed into total darkness on Revenge of the Mummy – The Ride as you escape the Mummy's revenge in life-like horror.
- Don’t miss the Special Effects Show, where real Hollywood stuntmen and cutting-edge technology come together to recreate scenes from your favorite blockbuster movies!
Your Universal Studios Hollywood tickets also include entrance to LA’s favourite entertainment destination, Universal CityWalk®. So, come experience Hollywood… Universal Studios Hollywood, the world’s largest movie studio and theme park.
Tips & Tricks - Universal Studios Hollywood Tickets
Become an expert in Hollywood movie making - you can learn the secrets behind the makings of some of your favourite movies, by visiting the Special Effects Stage at Universal Studios Hollywood.
Our guide to Universal Studios Hollywood Tickets
Jurassic World – The Ride
Fast & Furious – Supercharged
The Simpsons Ride™
Despicable Me Minion Mayhem
TRANSFORMERS™: The Ride-3D
Prepare for the greatest battle you’ll ever ride! TRANSFORMERS™: The Ride-3D is an immersive, next generation thrill ride that blurs the line between fiction and reality.
King Kong 360 3-D
Don’t miss the award-winning King Kong 360 3-D created by Peter Jackson – The world’s largest 3-D experience. Your heart will pound. Your survival instincts will be on overload. Prepare to be caught in the middle of a terrifying struggle between a 35-foot T-Rex and the 8th wonder of the world – King Kong.
Revenge of the Mummy – The Ride
DreamWorks Theatre Featuring Kung Fu Panda
Join Master Po and more from DreamWorks’ blockbuster franchise on a thrilling journey of awesomeness destined to stimulate your senses, exercise your wit and unlock the hero within through the power of kung fu! DreamWorks Theatre Featuring Kung Fu Panda features state-of-the-art visual effects and cutting-edge technology, including the first-ever interior projection mapping, 360 surround sound audio and sweeping physical effects, to engulf you in a world of adventure.
Average 4.7 out of 5 (1063 customer reviews)
Unfortunately it was closed due to covid19
Adam Machin reviewed 01 Apr,2020
We received a 2 day pass for the price of 1 day. Good offer - but there was no need for 2 days. The queues were minimal.
Trusted Customer reviewed 31 Mar,2020
Great offer 2 days for price of 1.
Alison Davies reviewed 07 Mar,2020
Amazing experience, loved the studio tour,
Peggy Bradley reviewed 06 Mar,2020
Two for one day great value
James Baxter reviewed 05 Mar,2020
Frequently Asked Questions for Universal Studios Hollywood Tickets
Are Universal Studios Hollywood tickets refundable?
Once booked and confirmed the Universal Hollywood Tickets are non-refundable and non-changeable. 100% cancellation fees apply.
Can you visit Universal Studios Hollywood in one day?
Depending on the time of the year, parks can be more or less busy and queue times will vary accordingly. During low season it is easy enough to cover most of the ground in a day, but if you wish to experience everything Universal Studios Hollywood has to offer and have a limited amount of time or are travelling during peak season, we would recommend upgrading to a Universal Express Pass ticket.
How many parks are there in Universal Studios Hollywood?
Universal Studios Hollywood has one theme park, a recording film studio and a shopping center called CityWalk. The theme park has several areas themed after iconic films such as Harry Potter, Walking Dead, Despicable Me and Jurassic World; a back lot tour and a variety of delectable restaurants to choose from.
How far is Universal Studios Hollywood from Anaheim?
Universal Studios Hollywood is around 45 minutes from Anaheim by car
How far is Universal Studios Hollywood from Disneyland California?
Universal Studios Hollywood is around 45 minutes from Disneyland Resort by car
How to get from Disneyland California to Universal Studios Hollywood?
The easiest way to get from Universal Studios Hollywood to Disneyland Resort is via car, taxi or Uber service (around $50 each way).
What time does Universal Studios Hollywood open?
Universal Studios Hollywood is open all year and opening times can vary.
How far is Santa Monica from Universal Studios Hollywood?
Universal Studios Hollywood is about 30 minutes drive from Santa Monica or you can use the metro system, planning your journey on LA Metro
Where is it best to stay when visiting Universal Studios Hollywood?
Universal Studios Hollywood is ideally connected via LA's metro line. There are a number of hotels near the park around the Universal Studio City area, however most locations with a metro link will be easy reach, including near the Hollywood Blvd where you will find the Oscar's Dolby Theatre and Walk of Fame.
Is the Revenge of the Mummy ride at Universal Studios Hollywood scary?
Universal Studios Hollywood has many attractions to suit different preferences and age groups. Although the Revenge of the Mummy ride doesn't go upside down and it's drop is at a conservative height, there are elements to the ride that can be considered scary to a younger audience. Height restrictions for this ride are 48'' (122cm).
Is Universal Studios Hollywood busy on the 4th of July?
Universal Studios Hollywood is open all year and can be busy during school holidays and particularly during national holidays like Christmas, New Year, Easter, 4th of July etc. If you are visiting at this time we recommend upgrading to a Universal Express Pass ticket for the best park experience.
Should I buy Universal Studios Hollywood tickets in advance?
When purchasing Universal Studios Hollywood tickets locally there can be long queues at the ticket desk and prices can be higher too.
We very much recommend pre-purchasing your ticket ahead of time and as our tickets are mobile and gate ready, you have the option to either print or simply show them from your mobile and go straight into the park without wasting any time. Explore the different Universal Studios Hollywood ticket options to see what would suit your holiday best.
What is new at Universal Studios Hollywood?
Jurassic World - The Ride opened just last summer in 2019 and already Universal Studios Hollywood are adding more new attractions with Secret Life of Pets: Off The Leash, a brilliant family ride that takes you through the streets of New York wherey you can meet Gidget, Max, Duke and the gang.
Where is Universal Studios Hollywood located?
Universal Studios Hollywood is located in Los Angeles, west of Griffiths Park and the Hollywood Sign. It is ideally connected to the city center via the metro with it's own stop, Universal Studio City Station, on the red line.
Do you need to bring ID to Universal Studios Hollywood?
We always recommend carrying your photo ID. Driving licence or a copy of the passport will suffice.
Is there a sorting hat at Universal Studios Hollywood?
True to the books and films, the Sorting Hat at Universal Studios Hollywood can be found in Hogwarts Castle where it will inform you of some of the ride's safety requirements as you move through the line of the Forbidden Journey ride.
What is the closest airport to Universal Studios Hollywood?
The closest international airport from Universal Studios Hollywood is the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) 27 miles from the parks. Bob Hope Airport is the closest domestic airport, only 6 miles away.
What movies were filmed at Universal Studios Hollywood?
Universal Studios Hollywood was first a film set before being a theme park as well. Much filming still is done on property. For more information check out our blog on 14 Film Sets You Can Visit at Universal Studios Hollywood.
What is there to do at CityWalk in Universal Studios Hollywood?
CityWalk is a shopping and dining area at Universal Studios Hollywood. Here you will find a variety of shops including Billabong, Abercrombie & Fitch, Sephora and the unmissable Universal Studios Store and 20 different dining options to cater to all tastes and budgets.
Can I hire a buggy or wheelchair at Universal Studios Hollywood?
You can hire electric mobility schooters and wheelchairs directly with Universal at an additional cost
Is smoking allowed at Universal Studios Hollywood?
Smoking is only allowed in designated smoking areas
Can you see the Hollywood sign from Universal Studios Hollywood?
The best viewing areas for the Hollywood Sign are Griffith Park and Observatory, Hollywood and Highland (where the Dolby Theatre is) and Barnsdall Art Park.
The Simpsons™ & © Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved. TRANSFORMERS and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission. © 2020 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved. © 2020 DreamWorks LLC and Paramount Pictures Corporation. Licensed by Hasbro. Jurassic World is a trademark and copyright of Universal Studios and Amblin Entertainment, Inc. Licensed by Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved ©2020 by Paramount Pictures and DreamWorks LLC. All Rights Reserved. Universal elements and all related indicia TM and © 2020 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.