1 Day Ferrari Land Ticket
4.5 stars: Based on 44 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Live the Ferrari experience with over 70,000 m2 of excitement, adrenaline and fun. Be amazed by the impressive technology and innovation of the attractions and experiences and this unique Park.
Our guide to 1 Day Ferrari Land Ticket
Start your engines and get ready to live an unforgettable experience as Ferrari Land comes to Europe.
With your Ferrari Land ticket, discover 70,000 m2 of pure Ferrari pleasure including the tallest and fastest vertical accelerator ride in Europe.
Standing at 112 metres high, Red Force is a spectacular ride taking you from 0 to 180km/h in just 5 seconds for the full range of F1 sensations.
Discover a real family racing circuit with a 570-metre track where you can burn some rubber and feel like a professional Ferrari Driver as you take the wheel of an authentic F1 simulator – there is even a simulator for kids!
Feel the movement of genuine Ferrari engine pistons as you are launched skyward on Bounce-Back Tower and feel the rush of adrenaline as you experience the hair-raising 55-metre drop from the Free Fall Tower.
Enter the stunning Ferrari Experience building for a journey into the history, technology and passion of Ferrari. Marvel stunning sports cars in the Ferrari Gallery and feel the power of a Ferrari GT in the Virtual GT Experience.
Tour the whole world in an extraordinary lap from the inside of a Ferrari GT. The Ferrari Land attractions will leave you breathless.
Ferrari Land is not just for thrill seekers, there’s plenty for kids too! This action-packed park now boasts a dedicated kids area with 5 new attractions.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for 1 Day Ferrari Land Ticket
- Tickets are only valid for the date selected and cannot be used on any other date.
- You will be issued with a gate-ready barcoded ticket for Ferrari Land not a voucher ensuring minimum fuss when you arrive. There is nothing to redeem and you simply go straight through the gate on arrival.
- Gate normally opens at 10.00am, but opening hours may change without prior notice and you are advised to check before your visit date.
- Tickets are not valid for PortAventura Park or Costa Caribe Aquatic Park.
- Height and age restrictions apply on certain rides.
- Children aged 0-3 years (inclusive) go free and no ticket is required.
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled for free until they are downloaded from your customer account. Once tickets have been downloaded, ticket is non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions for 1 Day Ferrari Land Ticket
- How do I get my Ferrari Land Ticket?
Your official Ferrri Land tickets will be uploaded to your online order after full payment has been made, and you will receive an email when they are ready to download. Since these are official barcoded tickets, there is nothing to redeem locally and you simply go straight through the gate on arrival.
- Do I need a Ferrari Land Ticket for an infant?
Children 0-3 years (inclusive) enter Ferrari Land free of charge and no ticket is required. Please note that there are height restrictions on many of the rides.
Attraction Tickets Direct act as retail agent for PortAventura. The theme park’s terms and conditions will apply to your booking as well as our own. To view the theme park’s terms and conditions click here. To view our full terms and conditions please click on the link at the bottom of the page.