Ferrari Land One Day Ticket
- 113 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Live the Ferrari experience with this easy-to-use, gate-ready Ferrari Land One Day Ticket.
Our guide to Ferrari Land One Day Ticket
Start your engines and get ready to live an unforgettable experience as Ferrari Land comes to Europe.
With your Ferrari Land ticket in hand, discover 70,000 m2 of pure Ferrari pleasure including the tallest and fastest vertical accelerator ride in Europe.
- Standing at 112 metres high, Red Force is a spectacular ride taking you from 0 to 180km/h in just 5 seconds for the full range of F1 sensations.
- Discover a real family racing circuit with a 570-metre track where you can burn some rubber and feel like a professional Ferrari Driver as you take the wheel of an authentic F1 simulator – there is even a simulator for kids!
- Feel the movement of genuine Ferrari engine pistons as you are launched skyward on Bounce-Back Tower and feel the rush of adrenaline as you experience the hair-raising 55-metre drop from the Free Fall Tower.
- Enter the stunning Ferrari Experience building for a journey into the history, technology and passion of Ferrari. Marvel stunning sports cars in the Ferrari Gallery and feel the power of a Ferrari GT in the Virtual GT Experience.
- Tour the whole world in an extraordinary lap from the inside of a Ferrari GT. The Ferrari Land attractions will leave you breathless.
- Ferrari Land is not just for thrill-seekers, there’s plenty for kids too! This action-packed park now boasts a dedicated kids area with 5 new attractions.
Ferrari Land is located within PortAventura World, Tarragona, Costa Dorado and is just over an hour from Barcelona or 10 minutes from Reus Airport. Gates normally open at 2pm.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Ferrari Land One Day Ticket
- Your gate-ready Ferrari Land One Day Ticket(s) will be uploaded to your customer account. Since these are official barcoded digital ticket(s), there is nothing to redeem locally and you simply go straight through the gate on arrival at the park.
- Ferrari Land normally opens at 2pm, but opening hours may change without prior notice and you are advised to check before your visit date.
- Tickets are not valid for PortAventura Theme Park or Costa Caribe Aquatic Park.
- Height and age restrictions apply on certain rides.
- Children aged 0-3 years enter free and do not require a Ferrari Land ticket.
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Ferrari Land One Day Ticket
How do I get my Ferrari Land Ticket?
Your Ferrari Land Ticket Voucher(s) will be uploaded to your online order. Simply print a copy and redeem at the Box Office on arrival to the Park.
Do I need a Ferrari Land Ticket for an infant?
Children aged 0-3 (inclusive) enter Ferrari Land free and no ticket is required. Please note that there are height restrictions on many of the rides.
Attraction Tickets Direct act as retail agent for PortAventura. The theme park’s terms and conditions will apply to your booking as well as our own. To view the theme park’s terms and conditions click here. To view our full terms and conditions please click on the link at the bottom of the page.