Disneyland Paris 3 Day/2 Parks Dated Hopper Ticket
Book early to secure your visit dates and SAVE up to 38%!
- Free cancellations*
- 1k+ booked
- 3,650 reviews rated 5 stars
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy 3 days unlimited admission to both Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park including the ability to hop from one park to the other throughout the day.
Our guide to Disneyland Paris 3 Day/2 Parks Dated Hopper Ticket
Experience the best of Disneyland Paris by pre-purchasing the 3 Day Disneyland Paris Hopper Ticket. The 3 Day Disneyland Paris Hopper Ticket gives you access to both Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park, with the ability to hop between both Disney Paris parks as many times as you like for the duration of the ticket.
- Disneyland® Park: From the moment your foot (or glass slipper) hits the cobbles of Main Street, you're officially dreaming with your eyes open. Here you'll explore five themed Lands filled with Disney classic stories. In a magical kingdom called Disneyland® Park. You'll find fun and laughter with Disney friends around every corner! For big thrills, head to Star Wars Hyperspace Mountain for a space ride that blasts you off to the edge of the universe or tackle a perilous runaway mine train on Big Thunder Mountain. The whole family can become a space ranger and save the toys on Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast® and little ones are sure to remember the fantasy flight to Neverland with the Lost Boys on Peter Pan's Flight. Don't miss selfies with beloved Disney Characters or the spectacular night-time shows, with an extravaganza of lights, colours, lasers and fountains.
- Walt Disney Studios® Park: Right next door to Disneyland® Park, discover the magical world of cinema and television at Walt Disney Studios® Park. Step through the Studio Gates and let your imagination soar. Time to immerse yourself in the never-ending, always-fascinating world of movies, animation and television. There are some spectacular surprises starting with The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™ where the drop is faster than the speed of gravity. Andy’s fastest and favourite toy car is guaranteed to get your heart racing as the speed ramps up on the thrilling RC Racer ride or tackle Crush's Coaster, a wild, wide-eyed ride through the wonders and dangers of ocean life. Experience Stitch Live, a first-of-its-kind real-time interactive animated experience the kids will love and steer wannabe Lightning McQueens over to the brand new Cars ROAD TRIP. Join Cruz Ramirez and Sally Carrera on an easy-going, sightseeing tour along the most legendary highway. New to Walt Disney Studios® Park is Marvel Avengers Campus! Prepare to assemble....in a new land, team up with the Avengers and take on the mightiest MARVEL missions!
The official Disneyland® Paris app is the ultimate handy guide to help to keep up to date on your trip - see waiting times for attractions, book a table, get personalised recommendations, check showtimes and much more!
Disneyland® Paris is just 35 minutes from central Paris by train – take the RER line A4 Marne la Vallée/Chessy station, 100 metres from the gates of Disneyland Park.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Disneyland Paris 3 Day/2 Parks Dated Hopper Ticket
- Your gate-ready Disneyland Paris Ticket(s) will be uploaded instantly to your online order upon receipt of payment. You must download your tickets to your smartphone or print your ticket before you visit Disneyland Paris. Upon arrival at Disneyland® Paris, simply scan the ticket barcode at the gate for admission to the Disney Parks.
- This Disney Paris ticket is only valid for the date selected at the time of booking and must be used consecutively after the first day of use.
- Tickets are activated the first time you visit Disneyland Paris. There is no refund for unused days.
- Height and age restrictions apply on certain rides.
- Parks, attractions or entertainment may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.
- This Disneyland Paris ticket does not include admission to any separately ticketed special events such as Disneyland Paris Pride.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Free Cancellations for booking cancellations received more than 72 hours prior to your visit date. No refunds are given for cancellations or amendments made within 72 hours. Email cancellations will only be registered as received on the next working day (Monday-Friday). If you need to cancel close to the 72-hour cut-off, cancellations must be made by calling our customer service team.
Frequently Asked Questions for Disneyland Paris 3 Day/2 Parks Dated Hopper Ticket
Duration of Visit
What is there to do at Disneyland Paris in 3 days?
With 2 theme parks at Disneyland Paris - Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park - there’s so much to see and do, from rides and attractions to shows, parades, character meets and evening fireworks! There are also plenty of shops and restaurants to visit too, in the parks and in Disney Village. If you have a 3 day/2 park Disneyland Paris ticket, you can hop between both parks as much as you like for 3 days to make sure you experience it all.
Is 3 days enough time to experience the Disneyland Paris Theme Parks?
The duration of your stay at Disneyland Paris is up to you, but you may wish to book a longer trip if it is your first time to make sure you don’t miss anything! A 3-day visit is recommended for busy times of the year, in particular, to help you get around the parks and see everything on offer without rushing from one attraction to another.
What is a Disneyland Paris Park Hopper Ticket?
A park hopper ticket is the general term that is used to describe Disneyland Paris Multi-Park Tickets. These Multi-Park tickets give you admission to BOTH Disneyland Park and the Walt Disney Studios Park for the duration of your Disneyland Paris Ticket. These tickets give you the flexibility to come and go as you please to each parks including the ability to 'hop' between Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park on the same day, which is a great benefit. These are the Disneyland Paris Hopper ticket types available with AttractionTickets.com:
Can I cancel my Disneyland Paris Tickets?
The majority of Disneyland Paris tickets available with AttractionTickets.com can be cancelled with a full refund. We offer free cancellations for all Disneyland Paris Dated Ticket types cancelled more than 72 hours prior to your ticket start date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Unfortunately, Disneyland Paris Open-Dated Tickets cannot be cancelled once purchased but can be used at any time within 12 months of purchase.
Can I purchase Disneyland Paris tickets at the gate?
Disneyland Paris tickets are currently unavailable to buy at the gate and must be booked in advance. Here are some of the great reasons to purchase your Disneyland Paris tickets in advance with AttractionTickets.com.
- Secure your Disneyland Paris dates in Advance: Most Disneyland Paris Tickets are now date-specific to ensure maximum value and include your Disney theme park reservations to avoid any disappointment on arrival. Buy a date Disney Paris ticket in advance and save up to 49%
- Flexible Amendment and Cancellation Terms: Dated Disneyland Paris Tickets can be amended or cancelled with a full refund up to 3 days before your selected visit date should your holiday dates change
- Choice of ticket durations: There is a choice of 1 to 4 Day Disneyland Paris Tickets available; Buy tickets for consecutive days and enjoy access to both Disney Parks. You'll also pay less per day!
- Open-dated Disney Paris Tickets: For those who are unsure of their plans at the time of booking or wish to purchase their Disneyland Paris tickets as a gift, there is the option of the Disneyland Paris 1-Day Open-Dated Ticket. This ticket cannot be cancelled and a separate theme park reservation will be required before visiting Disney Parks, but this option gives the flexibility to visit Disneyland Paris anytime within 12 months of purchase.
Do I need to print my Disneyland Paris Tickets?
Our Disneyland Paris tickets can either be downloaded to a smartphone or printed in advance. Simply scan the barcode on your smartphone or printed ticket when you arrive the Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park entrance for direct access to the Disney parks.
How long is my Disneyland Paris Ticket valid for?
Disneyland Paris tickets must be first used on the date selected at the time of booking and are then valid for the number of consecutive days chosen e.g. a 3 day ticket must be used over 3 consecutive days.
Can I get a partial refund for unused days?
Unfortunately no. Disneyland Paris tickets are non-refundable within 72 hours irrespective of how many times a ticket is used.
Do I need to use my Disneyland Paris Tickets over consecutive days?
Yes, all Disneyland Paris Multi-Day tickets must be used over consecutive days. e.g. a 3 day ticket must be used over 3 consecutive days from the ticket start date selected at the time of booking.
How much spending money would you recommend for 3 days in Disneyland Paris?
The amount of spending money to take to Disneyland Paris will ultimately depend on what you are wanting to do in the parks and if you are looking to spend all day there. It is suggested to take an average of around €50-€70 per person, per day. As well as food and drinks each day, you may like a Disney treat, or to do a spot of shopping to get your Disney memorabilia!
©Disney/Pixar © & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd
Slinky® Dog is a registered trademark of Poof-Slinky, Inc. and is used with permission. Inc. and is used with permission. Jenga® Pokenobe Associates. All rights reserved. Tinkertoy® is a registered trademark of Hasbro, Inc. Used with permission. 2018©Hasbro, Inc. All rights reserve.
Hot Wheels® is a registered trademark of Mattel, Inc. Hot Wheels® trademark and track used with Inc. Hot Wheels® trademark and track used with Inc. Hot Wheels® trademark and track used with Inc. Hot Wheels® trademark and track used with permission ©2009 Mattel, Inc. All rights reserved.
The Twilight Zone® is a registered trademark of CBS, Inc. All rights reserved.
Some images shown throughout this website do not represent current operational guidelines or health and safety measures such as face-covering and physical distancing requirements.