Ski Dubai Slope Pass
- 1 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Ski down a snowy mountain, in a shopping mall, in the desert!
In a country where temperatures can soar to over 40 degrees, skiing, snowboarding and err... hanging out with penguins are perhaps the last activities you would expect to find. But this is Dubai and anything is possible.
Our guide to Ski Dubai
Ski Dubai is a wonderfully unique winter wonderland built on desert sands. The amazing real snow setting covers an area equivalent to three football pitches and comprises green, blue, red and black runs, chairlifts and snow patrols - just like any other ski resort.
The runs vary in difficulty, height and steepness, catering for everyone from the novice skier and snowboarder to the snow sports enthusiast. Here, you can test your abilities on the world’s first indoor black run or practise your turns on the gentle nursery slopes.
Snowboarders can also perfect their stunts on the 90-metre long quarter pipe. A brief respite from the slopes can be enjoyed at the St Moritz Café or the Avalanche Café at mid-station, with views of the slope.
What's more, Ski Dubai boasts a colony of Gentoo and King Penguins! By booking a Peng-friend Encounter ticket, you will get to spend 40-minutes meeting and learning all about these friendly penguins!
Ski Dubai is located at the Mall Of the Emirates.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Ski Dubai Slope Pass
- Although Ski Dubai welcomes skiers and snowboarders of all levels, there is a minimum skill requirement for use of the recreational slope. This includes stopping safely, speed control, linked turns and ability to use the lifts. Ski Dubai reserves the right to ask any guest to leave the slope if the guest is deemed unable to meet the minimum skill requirements.
- Children aged 2 and younger are not allowed.
- All children under 15 must wear a helmet and be accompanied by an adult holding a valid ticket.
- Cancellation Policy: Your Ski Dubai Slope Pass is non-refundable and non-changeable once booked. Full payment is required at the time of booking to confirm your tickets.
Frequently Asked Questions for Ski Dubai Slope Pass
- Does the Ski Dubai Slope Ticket included all equipment?
Your pass includes use of skis or a snowboard, ski/snowboard boots, poles, jacket, trousers and disposable Socks. Helmets for children are also provided. Hats and gloves are not included in the ticket price, but these can be purchased locally if required.