AT Sustainability Policy
Attraction Tickets Ltd – Sustainability Policy 2023
Attraction Tickets Ltd is committed to environmental sustainability and protecting the earth's natural resources through its operations, policies, and practices. As a conscientious and forward focused business, we pledge to do everything in our power to reduce our impact on the environment and meet global policies and legislation to reduce carbon emissions.
Attraction Tickets Ltd respects its relationship with the natural environment and ecosystems and acknowledges the adverse impacts that human activity can have. We are taking steps to minimise our impact and this policy defines the underlying principles of our commitment.
This policy relates to the products, services, and operations within our company and across our supply chain. It will be regularly reviewed and improved so that we can integrate environmental and social considerations into our everyday practices and make a positive contribution to society.
This policy applies to all employees of Attraction Tickets Ltd (including directors, managers, employees, sub-contractor, or consultant staff).
We acknowledge that our company has potential impacts on people and the environment through our operations and supply chains. Through this policy we:
- Commit to comply with applicable law in all our operations
- Commit to protect human rights. We are a committed equal opportunity employer and a Living Wage Employer. We will abide by all fair labour practices and ensure that our activities do not directly or indirectly violate human rights in our own or other countries
- Commit to minimise our impact on our environment and maximise the effective use of resources
- Commit to foster responsible environmental behaviour amongst staff at all levels
- Commit to minimise risks and impacts through processes and systems to implement, measure, and monitor environmental and social performance
- Commit to increase communication and awareness of our efforts internally and externally and always seek to make improvements
Our People and Office
We will continue to:
- Comply with legislation such as the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and Bribery Act 2010
- Provide a safe and healthy workplace
- Support diversity and inclusion
- Foster an inclusive and welcoming office environment with flexibility for individual circumstances through our hybrid working scheme
- Reduce carbon footprint through our hybrid working scheme and home-working agents – avoiding unnecessary business travel and reducing office space required
- Offer the ‘Cycle to Work’ scheme for all employees – which now includes e-bikes so staff can travel greater distances.
- Encourage staff to consider the environment when travelling to the office and work events, choosing the train or public transport wherever possible
- Choose the most sustainable means of transport for overseas business travel, such as flying economy class and sharing transportation
- Continue our work supporting vulnerable communities in Zambia through our Play It Forward charity, including generating donations of goods such as football boots, clothing, and bras
- Recycle broken IT equipment through a recognised scheme and donate old, working equipment donated to the Play it Forward projects in Zambia
- Maintain our green office initiatives including
- Recycling – desk bins are not provided to reduce plastic consumption
- Waste collection from First Mile – which has a Zero to Landfill pledge ensuringa greener footprint through generating green energy
- Fresh fruit for staff – sourced from local suppliers and not pre-packaged in plastic
- Drinking water – filtered mains supply not from plastic containers and no paper or plastic cups provided
- Using LED lightbulbs to save energy
- Use of DocuSign to go paperless wherever possible
- Encouraging everyone with clear signage to turn off their laptops properly at the end of the day and to make sure that no heating/aircon/lights are left on overnight.
Our product and supply chain
We will continue to:
- Offer digital tickets to all attractions that we sell
- Provide a digital download for our brochure, minimising unnecessary printing and postage. Hard-copy brochures are printed on recyclable paper.
- Expect our suppliers to manage their own environmental impacts and have relevant policies in place for their operations
- Only do business with companies who have relevant ethical policies in place
We are committed to sustainable development – meeting the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs – as a guiding principle within our work. Concern for the environment is an integral and fundamental part of this commitment and all elements of this policy will be regularly reviewed and improved. Our aim is to reduce the impact on the environment from our operations.
Founder and Chief Executive