Las Vegas Strip Highlights Night Flight
- Free cancellations*
- 16 booked
- 7 reviews rated 5 stars
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Experience the dazzling colours of the Las Vegas Strip from above!
You won't forget this fantastic helicopter flight in a hurry as you swoop over the famous Las Vegas Strip and Downtown's Glitter Gulch to take in a bird's eye view of the world famous hotels, iconic locations, and bright neon lights.
Our guide to Las Vegas Strip Highlights Night Flight
Only in Vegas can you experience the 'world' from your front row seat in the sky courtesy of a state-of-the-art EcoStar helicopter.
The excitement begins when boarding your chopper and taking to the sky!
Try and spot legendary landmarks such as the New York-New York skyline, the Bellagio fountains, the Roman Empire of Caesars Palace and the Clock Tower in St. Marks Square of the Venetian.
See if you can get a photo of the Luxor Pyramid, the Eiffel Tower of Paris or the towering Stratosphere which rises more than 1,000 feet into the air.
Finally, your trip is not complete without seeing Downtown’s “Glitter Gulch” which is where Las Vegas began.
Please note there is the option to book this trip with or without transfer. Guests who don't book transfers must provide their own transport to the terminal.
Daily, year round.
Flights vary from 5.00pm in the Winter and 8.30pm in the Summer. The exact time will be confirmed on your documentation.
Las Vegas-McCarran Atlantic Terminal.
Flight time is 12 to 15 minutes.
Fuel Surcharge - All tours are now subject to a $5 per person fuel surcharge, which will be collected locally at check-in from passengers
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Las Vegas Strip Highlights Night Flight
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings canceled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your preferred date at the time of booking.
- Photo ID is required at check-in.
- Pilot gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- If transfers have been selected, hotel transportation is available from most centrally located Las Vegas hotels. Passengers must arrange pickup from their hotel when they call to confirm the reservation.
- Infants 0-1 years fly for free and must fly on a parent/guardian's lap. Ages will be checked, please bring a government-issued form of identification.
- PLEASE NOTE: Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs (21.4 stone/136 kilos) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally and fees will be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. All weights submitted must be accurate - you may be refused to board if weights are incorrect.
- Baggage Restrictions - Purses, backpacks, and other baggage are not permitted on the aircraft due to limited space.
- Fuel Surcharge - All tours are now subject to a $5 per person fuel surcharge, which will be collected locally at check-in from passengers
Frequently Asked Questions for Las Vegas Strip Highlights Night Flight
- Is there a maximum weight allowance?
Yes, helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs will be charged an additional tour seat. All passengers must be weighed at check-in.
- What should I bring?
Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March. Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles is strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft. Finally, all passengers booked on this tour must have government issued forms of identification.
Exceeded my expectations !
Richard Blundell reviewed Las Vegas Strip Highlights Night Flight 21 Nov, 2022
Excellent, professional a top class experience
David Richards reviewed Jack of Lights Vegas Strip Helicopter Tour 20 Nov, 2019
I brought this flight as gift for my husband's birthday with my two young boys, they loved it very much, my 2 years old came off the helicopter very excited, run towards me and told me: mummy, I went on the helicopter, saw lots of lights and it was very loud and it went very high. Thank you for the service, will definitely buy events tickets with you again!
Trusted Customer reviewed Las Vegas Strip Highlights Helicopter Flight 09 Sep, 2015
Kept waiting for a fairly long time for trip which was not ideal with two children very late in the evening. Nearly two hours from collection to actual helicopter trip.
Trusted Customer reviewed Las Vegas Strip Highlights Helicopter Flight 07 Sep, 2015
Trusted Customer reviewed Las Vegas Strip Highlights Helicopter Flight 11 Aug, 2015