- Combo Tickets
- Special Offers
- Related Tickets
- Theme Parks
- Full Details
- T’s & C’s
- Book tickets
Walt Disney World Tickets
Disney 14-Day Magic Ticket with Memory Maker
Disney 4-Park Magic Ticket
Magic Kingdom Park One-Day Ticket
Disney Park Hopper Ticket
Disney’s Hollywood Studios One Day Ticket
Disney Base Ticket (One Park Per Day)
Disney’s Animal Kingdom One Day Ticket
Disney Park Hopper Ticket Plus
Epcot One Day Ticket
Disney Base Ticket with Water Park & Sports
Check Disney Park Pass Availability Before Purchasing
- To enter a Disney Park, both a valid Disney Ticket AND a date-specific theme park reservation are required
- Reservations for Disney Parks can only be made once you have paid for and received your Disney Tickets
- On receipt of your tickets, link them immediately on My Disney Experience and start reserving your park days!
- View Disney Park Availability Calendar
Get better value by Combining Walt Disney World Tickets with other attractions
Special Offers for Walt Disney World Tickets
Flash Sale - Save 5% with Code JUNE5
Enjoy admission to the world's best attractions for less - Use Code JUNE5 at checkout for a bonus 5% discount on most attraction tickets, activities and excursions.
Disney 4-Park Magic Ticket - Limited Time Promo
Visit each of the 4 Walt Disney World Theme Parks and save up to 30% with the fantastic Disney 4-Park Magic Ticket. Even better, this flexible open-dated is extremely easy to use as no Disney Park Reservations are needed! Valid for use 1 June-26 September 2023 only (Blackout dates apply; see conditions for details).
Make the most of your Walt Disney World Tickets visit with these extras
Walt Disney World Tickets Theme Parks
Magic Kingdom Park
The one and only place where once-upon-a- time is now and make-believe is as real as today.
Use your Disney World theme park tickets to enjoy a Disney experience of six enchanted lands and over 40 magical attractions, making exciting adventures and timeless fairy tale classics just a smile away. Magical tales and bold new adventures await for the price of our Magic Kingdom park tickets, allowing you to make a great saving on your dream family holiday.
- TRON Lightcycle / Run
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Space Mountain
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Happily Ever After
- Mickey's PhillarMagic
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Splash Mountain
- Pirates of the Caribbean
Travel in time and space
With your Walt Disney World tickets, 'out of this world' is well within reach and travelling around the globe takes no more effort than travelling around the block! Epcot is an ever-changing, always entertaining world of discovery where you can explore the wonders of the universe and cultures from around the planet.
- Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind
- Remy's Ratatouille Adventure
- Frozen Ever After
- Soarin’ Around the World
- Turtle Talk with Crush
- Test Track
- The Seas with Nemo & Friends
- Mission: SPACE
Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park
Alive with Magic
Go wild with your Disney Tickets at Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park. Explore the realm of creatures that inhabit our world and our imagination, a place full of animal adventures, loveable creatures and spectacular shows with over 30 attractions throughout six unforgettable lands.
- AVATAR Flight of Passage
- Finding Nemo — The Musical
- Na’vi River Journey
- Expedition Everest
- The Boneyard
- Rivers of Light
- Kali River Rapids
- Gorilla Falls Exploration Trail
- Kilimanjaro Safaris
Disney's Hollywood Studios
Encounter the thrills
Use your Disney Park tickets to enter a world of glitz and glamour where you are the star! Prepare yourself for, lights...camera...and a stage set for plenty of action at Disney’s Hollywood Studios and discover thrilling attractions, on-stage live spectaculars and exciting backstage fun.
- Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run
- Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith
- Alien Swirling Saucers
- Star Tours — The Adventures Continue
- Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway
- Toy Story Mania!
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™
Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park
Enjoy this slushy, slippery water park...
Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park is packed with downhill thrills and plenty of ways to chill. From bunny slopes to black diamonds, whether you’re a little squirt or making splash. Use your Disney theme park tickets to enjoy the most exhilarating water park anywhere !
- Summit Plummet
- Tike’s Peak
- Ski Patrol Training Camp
- Slush Gusher
- Cross Country Creek
- Teamboat Springs
- Snow Stormers
- Melt-Away Bay
- Downhill Double Dipper
Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
A fun-filled water park offering a watery adventure...
Use your Disney World Tickets to dive into the waves or soak up the sunshine at Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park. The largest inland surfing lagoon in Florida, for tots and teens! Thrills like you’ve never seen. Everyone can hang ten, or take five in this tropical paradise.
- 9 waterslides
- waterslide one with near-vertical drops
- Surf Pool with 6-foot waves
- Shark Reef
Walt Disney World Resort is the place where dreams come true!
Use your Disney Tickets from AttractionTickets.com to experience the best of Walt Disney World in Florida, from beloved Disney Characters to awesome attractions, splashing good Water Parks to two exciting night-time entertainment districts.
Our guide to Walt Disney World Tickets
Use your Disney tickets to encounter the wonder of make-believe at Magic Kingdom Park and discover high-tech excitement, food and cultures from around the globe at Epcot. Get wild at a place full of animal adventures, loveable creatures and spectacular shows at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park and then experience the world of movie-making at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
And for the first time ever, use your Disney Florida tickets to live your very own Star Wars™ adventure. At Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, find yourself caught in an epic battle between the Resistance and the First Order in Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance or take control of the fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy on Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run. With a whole new land to explore, you can finally live your adventure in a galaxy far, far away.
With a Disney Ticket, you can also plunge down thrilling water slides, float through gentle waves or soak up the sun at either Disney's Typhoon Lagoon or Disney's Blizzard Beach (whichever is open at the time of your visit). Or play golf, be dazzled by Broadway-style shows and shop 'til you drop at Disney Springs.
Flexible Disney Tickets
Options Find the perfect Disney Ticket for your dream holiday. Whether you want just a sprinkle of Disney magic or wish to experience the full-blown Walt Disney World experience, we offer a range of Disney Tickets to suit all budgets and holiday durations.
Choose from one-day, single-park tickets to multi-day, multi-park options - Disney Base Tickets that give you admission to one Disney Theme Park per day or opt for the ultimate in flexibility with our Park Hopper Plus ticket that gives you daily admission to all 4 incredible Disney Theme Parks plus a daily visit to your choice of one of the Disney Water Parks, ESPN Wide World of Sports, Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course or one round of mini golf.
- Disney One-Day Tickets - Perfect for those with very limited time in Orlando want to experience a sprinkling of Disney Magic, these date-specific tickets offer a full day in either Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios or Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Your Disney Park choice must be selected at the time of booking.
- Disney Base Ticket - One Park Per Day: Enjoy admission to one of Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios or Disney’s Animal Kingdom for each day of your ticket.
- Disney Ticket with Park Hopper Option: Offering more flexibility, the Park Hopper option allows you to explore multiple Disney Theme Parks on the same day. Simply reserve the Disney Theme Park you wish to visit first and then use the built-in Park Hopping benefit to visit the other Disney Theme Parks after 2.00pm each day, subject to the park's capacity limitations.
- Disney Base Ticket + Water Park and Sports Option: Visit one of the four Disney theme parks on each day of your ticket plus enjoy extra entitlements per day such as one visit to a Disney Water Park, a round of golf, miniature golf or entrance to the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
- Disney Ticket with Park Hopper Plus: Our most comprehensive Disney Ticket Option offers daily admission to all four Disney Theme Parks and one of the following per day of your ticket - Blizzard Beach Water Park, Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, a round of golf or FootGolf at Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course, miniature golf or a visit to the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
How Disney Multi-day, Multi-park Tickets Work
Each Disney ticket option is available for 2 to 10 days. To fully enjoy all that Walt Disney World Resort has to offer, we recommend allowing at least one day to experience each Disney Theme Park.
Select the date you would like to start using your Disney Ticket.
- Disney 2-Day Tickets are valid for 2 days within a 4-day period from the start date selected.
- Disney 3-Day Tickets are valid for 3 days within a 5-day period from the start date selected.
- Disney 4-Day Tickets are valid for 4 days within a 7-day period from the start date selected.
- Disney 5-Day Tickets are valid for 5 days within an 8-day period from the start date selected.
- Disney 6-Day Tickets are valid for 6 days within a 9-day period from the start date selected.
- Disney 7-Day Tickets are valid for 7 days within a 10-day period from the start date selected.
- Disney 8-Day Tickets are valid for 8 days within a 12-day period from the start date selected.
- Disney 9-Day Tickets are valid for 8 days within a 13-day period from the start date selected.
- Disney 10-Day Tickets are valid for 10 days within a 14-day period from the start date selected.
To enter a Disney Park, both a valid Disney Ticket AND a date-specific theme park reservation are required - Plan your Disney Park days using the Disney Park Pass System.
How to Create Gate-Ready Disney MagicMobile Tickets and Add to your Smartphone
Disney MagicMobile Passes offer a new contactless way to enter the Disney Parks using your smartphone. Once you receive your Disney Ticket Confirmation, create gate-ready Disney MagicMobile passes in a few easy steps.
- Set up an account on My Disney Experience and link your Disney Ticket confirmation to this account
- Once you have linked your Disney Ticket confirmation, download the My Disney Experience App and set up a Disney MagicMobile pass for each ticket on your booking
- Add your MagicMobile Pass(es) to the Wallet app on iPhones or the digital wallet on other smart devices.
Easily Enter the Parks and More: Disney MagicMobile passes are gate-ready and give instant admission to Disney Theme parks in conjunction with a Disney Theme Park Reservation. Simply hold your iPhone, smartphone or Apple Watch near an access point when entering the Disney Parks just like you do with a physical ticket or MagicBand.
For those that would prefer to have physical tickets, take your Disney Ticket Confirmation to any ticket window located at the entrance of each Disney Park to redeem printed physical tickets.
Introducing Disney Genie Service
Make your Disney Theme Park visits easier and more fun with the magical Disney Genie Service. Included in the price of your Disney Ticket, this handy digital service helps plan a bespoke itinerary just for you! All you need to do is tell Disney Genie your preferences - are you a thrill-seeker, a Disney princess fan or simply in search of the best place to get a tasty treat - and this new digital service will do the rest. Enjoy features like a virtual tip board with forecasted wait times for rides, restaurant check-in, mobile food ordering and more.
Want to take your day to the next level? Disney Genie+ service featuring Lightning Lane entry on select attractions and experiences, new audio experiences and access to exclusive Disney PhotoPass camera lenses may be purchased on the day you visit a Disney Park using the My Disney Experience App, one day at a time, subject to availability.
*Disney Water Parks are subject to seasonal closure each year for maintenance and refurbishment. Disney Tickets with Water Park admission will include entrance to Disney's Blizzard Beach or Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, whichever is open.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Walt Disney World Tickets
- A Disney 14-Day Ticket Confirmation will be uploaded to your Customer Account instantly upon full payment.
- Guests must select a start date for their Disney Magic Ticket at the time of booking. Please ensure you select a start date that fits with your holiday arrangements.
- The Disney 14-Day Magic Ticket is valid for an 18-day window from the date selected. You can start using your Disney Magic Ticket at any time within the ticket validity window, but the ticket will expire in full at the end of the validity window irrespective of how many times it has been used.
- On receipt of your ticket confirmation, guests must create their gate-ready Disney MagicMobile passes by linking their Disney 14-Day Magic Tickets in My Disney Experience.
- To enter a Disney Park, both a valid Disney Magic Ticket AND a date-specific theme park reservation are required. Disney Theme park reservations are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed until you have confirmed your places on the Disney Park Pass System.
- Reservations for Walt Disney Parks can only be made once you have paid for and received your Disney 14-Day Magic Tickets. On receipt of your Disney 14-Day Magic Tickets, you must link them to My Disney Experience to book your park reservations. It is your responsibility to reserve your Disney theme park days.
- Disney 14-Day Magic Ticket for the Price of 7 is only available for arrivals January-18 March 2023 and 19 April-12 September 2023.
- Disney 'Park Hopping' is available each day from 2.00pm, subject to the park's capacity limitations. Please note, only guests with a Disney Park Pass reservation for Disney’s Hollywood Studios will be able to experience Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance – Guests 'hopping' from another Disney theme park will not be able to request to join the virtual ride queue.
- Memory Maker is subject to Memory Maker terms at My Disney Photo Pass. Disney is not responsible for missing, lost or damaged photos or other digital content. The gate price of $199 is correct as of October 2021 and is subject to change without notice.
- Tickets will include admission to Disney's Blizzard Beach or Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, whichever is open.
- Parks, attractions, entertainment or specific benefits may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.
- Tickets are non-transferable and must be used by the same person on all days.
- Valid only during normal operating hours.
- Theme park rides and attractions are designed to provide unique experiences and thrills and some may not be suitable for customers with specific medical conditions including but not limited to guests with a history of heart conditions or abnormal blood pressure, guests with back, neck, or similar physical conditions, expectant mothers, guests susceptible to motion sickness or dizziness or with a medical sensitivity to strobe effects.
*Cancellation & Amendments
- Please note once a booking is fully paid, it is not possible to amend the number of tickets in your booking. If you need to change the number of guests in your party, your ticket start date or the lead passenger name on your booking, all Disney Magic Tickets on your booking will need to be cancelled and re-booked with a new Disney Confirmation Number and Booking reference. We won't charge an amendment fee for making this change, but new prices may apply to your booking.
- Amending bookings will also cancel any linked Disney Theme Park reservations unless they are linked to your new Disney Confirmation reference within 24 hours and these will need to be re-booked, subject to the latest Disney Park availability.
- For bookings on deposit, the ticket quantity and lead passenger name can be amended for free up to the point where your balance is paid in full. New ticket prices may apply if you amend the ticket start date.
Ticket Cancellation Charges
Number of Days prior to your Holiday Departure Date
Cancellation Charge Per Ticket Cancelled
42 days or more
28 to 41 days
14 to 27 days
13 to 1 day
**Flex-Plus can only be added to your ticket(s) at the time of booking. If you cancel a ticket and have purchased Flex-Plus you will avoid time-based cancellation fees. The refund paid on your ticket(s) will be the price of the equivalent STANDARD ticket (your ticket price minus the Flex-Plus supplement) at the time of booking.
Frequently Asked Questions for Walt Disney World Tickets
How many parks does Walt Disney World have in Orlando?
There are six parks - Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios and Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park, Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park and Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park. To explore them all, we recommend the Disney Park Hopper Ticket Plus which offers daily admission to all four Disney Theme Parks and one of the following per day of your ticket - Blizzard Beach Water Park, Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, a round of golf or FootGolf at Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course, miniature golf or a visit to the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
I have a valid Disney Ticket, do I still need to book days at the Disney Parks?
Yes, Disney has extended the Disney Park Pass System for arrivals up to the end of 2024 and both a valid Disney ticket and a park reservation are needed to enter one of the four main Disney Theme Parks - Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, Disney's Hollywood Studios and Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park. You won’t require a reservation for the two Disney Water Parks, Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach. However, if you plan to visit a Disney theme park on the same day as a Disney Water Park, you will need to make a reservation for the Disney Theme Park.
Disney Park reservations are automatically included with Disney One-Day Tickets. For Disney Multi-day Tickets, you must reserve Disney Parks for each day of your ticket - on receipt of your Disney tickets, link them to My Disney Experience and start reserving your Disney park days using the Disney Park Pass System. We recommend doing this as soon as you receive your Disney tickets as theme park reservations are subject to availability.
How will I receive my Walt Disney World Tickets?
When you purchase a Disney Ticket for Walt Disney World in Florida, you will receive a Disney confirmation in your AttractionTickets.com Customer Account within a few hours of purchase. On receipt of your Disney ticket confirmation, create your gate-ready Disney MagicMobile passes in My Disney Experience to enter the parks using your Smartphone. Alternatively, take your Disney confirmation to any ticket window located at the entrance to each Disney Park to redeem printed physical tickets.
See our Disney MagicMobile guide for more information on Disney MagicMobile passes, a new contactless way to enter the Disney Parks using your smartphone.
When can I book my Disney Park days?
You can book your Disney Park days as soon as you have your Disney Magic Ticket Confirmation. This will be uploaded to your AttractionTickets.com Customer Account instantly upon full payment.
- On receipt of your Disney Ticket Confirmation, set up an account on My Disney Experience
- Link your ticket confirmation to your My Disney Experience account.
- Use the Disney Park Pass tool in My Disney Experience to start booking your Disney Theme Park reservations
See our Disney Theme Park Reservation Guide for more information on linking your Walt Disney World Ticket confirmation and booking your Disney Park Days.
How do I book my Disney Park days?
You book your Disney Park days by linking your Walt Disney World Ticket Confirmation to your My Disney Experience account. Our My Disney Experience blog contains helpful video guides on how to link your ticket confirmation to My Disney Experience.
I have received my Disney Ticket Confirmation, how do I create my Disney MagicMobile passes?
Once you receive your Disney Ticket Confirmation, create your Disney MagicMobile passes in a few easy steps:
1. On receipt of your Disney Ticket Confirmation, set up an account on the My Disney Experience website.
2. Link your Disney Ticket Confirmation to your My Disney Experience account.
3. After you have created your My Disney Experience account and linked your Disney Ticket Confirmation, download the My Disney Experience App
4. Set up a Disney MagicMobile pass for each linked ticket in the My Disney Experience AppS
5. Add your MagicMobile Pass to the Wallet app on iPhone or the digital wallet on other smart devices.
6. For added ease, you can store multiple passes on a single device, a great option for families!
Disney MagicMobile passes are gate-ready and give instant admission to Disney Theme parks in conjunction with a Disney Theme Park Reservation. For those that would prefer to have physical tickets, you can take your Disney Ticket numbers to any Will Call/Ticket window located at the entrance of each Disney Park to redeem your Disney Ticket IDs for printed physical tickets. Please ensure you have a valid ID.
I would like to get a physical Disney Magic Ticket posted to my home address - is that possible?
Unfortunately, it is no longer possible to post physical printed Walt Disney World Tickets to your home address. Like most worldwide attractions, Walt Disney World has transitioned to digital tickets that can be downloaded to a smartphone and no longer issues printed tickets in advance. See our Disney MagicMobile guide for more information on gate-ready Disney MagicMobile passes, a new contactless way to enter the Disney Parks using your smartphone.
If you would prefer to have physical Walt Disney World tickets, take your Disney Ticket Confirmation to any ticket window located at the entrance of each Disney Park to redeem printed physical tickets.
What is My Disney Experience?
My Disney Experience is a free digital planning tool that helps you get the most from your Walt Disney World holiday. Link your Disney Tickets or Disney Hotel Booking to My Disney Experience to make and manage your Disney Park reservations, access the Disney Genie Service, mobile order food and make restaurant reservations tickets, access Photopass for memory maker and much more. See our guide to My Disney Experience for more information.
What is Disney Memory Maker?
Memory Maker is a great way to capture and relive your Walt Disney World Florida memories without having to reach for your camera. The whole family can pose for photos at any Disney PhotoPass location as well as select attractions and dining locations throughout Walt Disney World Resort. Ride photos are included too!
Photos and videos can then be downloaded to your Disney account on My Disney Experience. You do this by tapping your Disney Ticket, MagicBand or MagicMobile pass at the attractions. Memory Maker costs $199 (subject to change) and can be purchased locally.
Is Memory Maker included with my Disney Tickets?
No, Memory Maker is not a standard ticket inclusion and must be purchased separately using the My Disney Experience App. Single Day Memory Maker starts at $69; Multiday Memory Maker starts at $169.
What is Disney Genie Service and Disney Genie+
Walt Disney World Tickets include complimentary access to the all-new Disney Genie Service, a handy digital service that lets you create your best Disney Park day with a recommended personal itinerary. Upon launching the Disney Genie tool in the My Disney Experience App, share what you’d like to do in a few easy steps - you can highlight specific attractions, foodie experiences and entertainment, plus special interests like Disney princesses, villains, Pixar, Star Wars, thrill rides and more. Disney Genie service will then create a personalised itinerary that seamlessly and smartly maps out your day. It displays a good time to go to a specific attraction and gives an idea of the forecasted wait. Also, enjoy features like a virtual tip board with forecasted ride wait times for all the park's attractions, make dining reservations, mobile food ordering and more. With Disney Genie Service you’ll have quicker access to the most up-to-date park information, so you can be more spontaneous and have more fun.
Want to take your day to the next level? Disney Genie+ service featuring Lightning Lane entry on select attractions and experiences, new audio experiences and access to exclusive Disney PhotoPass camera lenses may be purchased on the day you visit a Disney Park using the My Disney Experience App.
Can I pre-book Lightning Lane access to Disney attractions in advance with the Disney Genie+ service?
No, access to the Lightning Lane entrance can only be booked on the day of your visit with availability opening every day at 7.00am. Guests with Genie+ can select the next available arrival window for their first attraction at this time. Once you’ve redeemed your initial Lightning Lane selection (or the arrival window has passed), you can make another Lightning Lane selection using the Genie+ service and can keep making one selection at a time throughout the day. Attraction arrival windows are provided as next available. See our Disney Genie Guide for more information Genie+ and featured Lightning Lane attractions.
Are all Disney rides and attractions included with Genie+?
No. There are more than 40 experiences across all 4 theme parks that are eligible, but currently, you cannot use Genie+ to access the Lightning Lane entrance for the following attractions.
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Space Mountain
- Frozen Ever After
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure
- Mickey & Minnie's Runaway Railway
- Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance
- Avatar Flight of Passage
- Expedition Everest
To access the Lightning Lane for these highly demanded attractions, guests must pay for individual Lighting Lane entrance on the day of their visit. Only two individual Lightning Lane selections can be purchased each day. Selections and payments must be made via the My Disney Experience App. Unfortunately, we are unable to book this for you. See our Disney Genie Guide for more information on the Disney Genie Service and Lightning Lane attractions.
How big is Walt Disney World in Orlando?
It's huge at nearly 40 square miles /25,000 acres. That's the same size as San Francisco, which is why we offer fully flexible 7 and 14 Day Disney's Ultimate tickets to allow you enough time to enjoy all 6 of Walt Disney World's incredible parks at your own pace.
When is the best time to visit Walt Disney World?
September is historically the quietest month at the parks, with children in the US and the UK back at school. Weekdays in January, February, October, November and early December are usually quieter as well. However the best time to visit Florida weather wise, is during spring from March to Mid-May when the weather is pleasant, with temperatures relatively milder than the peak summer and clear skies.
What hotels are there in Walt Disney World?
There are currently more than 25 Disney Resort hotels to choose from.
What time does Walt Disney World open?
The parks' opening hours vary throughout the year - see My Disney Experience for details.
How far is Orlando Sanford airport from Disney World?
It is around 50 minutes away by car - 44 miles.
How far is Walt Disney World to Universal Resort Orlando?
There are roughly 10 miles between Walt Disney World in Florida and Universal Orlando Resort. It takes approximately 20 minutes by car to travel between the 2 resorts.
How far is Walt Disney World to SeaWorld Orlando?
Walt Disney World is 5 miles away from SeaWorld, Aquatica and Discovery Cove which takes approximately 10-15 minutes by car. If you’re looking to visit both parks,
take a look at our Disney World & SeaWorld combo ticket deals.
How do you get to Orlando Premium Outlets from Walt Disney World?
You can take a 15 minute taxi ride or catch a bus which takes just over an hour with one changeover.
Is Walt Disney World in Orlando?
The Walt Disney World Resort is in Bay Lake and Lake Buena Vista, Florida. It is near Orlando and Kissimmee.
Which airport in Orlando is closest to Walt Disney World?
Orlando International Airport is the closest airport which is around 17 miles away and 20 minutes by car.
How old is Walt Disney World in Orlando?
The first park to open was Magic Kingdom on 1st October 1971. It was then followed by Epocot 1982, Hollywood Studios and Typhoon Lagoon 1989, Blizzard Beach 1995 and Animal Kingdom in 1998.
Is Universal Orlando part of Walt Disney World?
Walt Disney World and Universal Resorts are separate and not part of the same organisation. However we offer combination ticket packages for extra savings! Universal Resort owns Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure and Volcano Bay.
Are any attractions scheduled to be under refurbishment when I visit Walt Disney World?
To learn about any unplanned closures or long-term refurbishments, please check the individual page for each attraction on My Disney Experience.
Can I bring my own food into Walt Disney World parks?
Guests are allowed to bring outside food and nonalcoholic beverage items into the park for self-consumption, provided they are not in glass containers and do not require heating, reheating, processing, refrigeration or temperature control and do not have pungent odors.
What else is there to do in Walt Disney World?
Disney Springs is an outdoor shopping, dining and entertainment complex. ESPN Wide World of Sports is a multi purpose sports complex. There are also 4 golf courses and 2 themed miniature golf courses. The Disney 14-Day Magic Ticket includes all of this.
How does Walt Disney World accommodate guests with disabilities?
Walt Disney World Resort theme parks provide numerous accommodations for Guests with mobility disabilities, Guests with visual disabilities and Guests with hearing disabilities. For more information, please contact Disability Services at (407) 560-2547. Rentals cannot be pre-booked and are first come first served only. Wheelchairs start from $12 a day.
What are the parking charges at the Walt Disney World parks?
Parking charges start from $25 per day. If you stay in a Disney resort, most hotels offer free theme park parking but charge an overnight fee to park instead.
Which Walt Disney World restaurants take reservations?
To see a list of all restaurants you can pre book, please visit My Disney Experience. All Guests may now make dining reservations online up to 60 days in advance.
Great for little ones. Lovely to walk around as an adult.
Trusted Customer reviewed Magic Kingdom Park 08 Jun, 2023
Favourite park in Orlando. Always love it.
Trusted Customer reviewed Disney's Hollywood Studios 08 Jun, 2023
Such a beautiful park. Always love visiting.
Trusted Customer reviewed Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park 08 Jun, 2023
Love the world showcase. Guardians ride is exceptional.
Trusted Customer reviewed Epcot 08 Jun, 2023
Enjoyed entertainment around the world and Guardians is fab
Julie Piper reviewed Epcot 07 Jun, 2023
Love Magic Kingdom - so many rides, great entertainment and snacks.
Julie Piper reviewed Magic Kingdom Park 07 Jun, 2023
Safari was the best and Lion King always make us smile
Julie Piper reviewed Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park 07 Jun, 2023
Weather hot so waterpart and good option to chill down - the big wave is huge.
Julie Piper reviewed Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park 07 Jun, 2023
Very busy but enjoyed the park
Julie Piper reviewed Disney's Hollywood Studios 07 Jun, 2023
tickets exchanged for credit card size tickets at disney ticket and transportation, so much easier
Kevin Clark reviewed Magic Kingdom Park 06 Jun, 2023
ticket size becomes a pain
Kevin Clark reviewed Disney's Hollywood Studios 06 Jun, 2023
tickets exchanged makes it so much easier, old ways sometimes the best
Kevin Clark reviewed Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park 06 Jun, 2023
when tickets exchanged, so much easier
Kevin Clark reviewed Epcot 06 Jun, 2023
Hasn’t changed in years needs updating
Paul Riman reviewed Epcot 06 Jun, 2023
Absolutely brilliant the safari and avatar rides are awesome
Paul Riman reviewed Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park 06 Jun, 2023
So easy to put onto phone
Paul Riman reviewed Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park 06 Jun, 2023
Star Wars area was excellent
Paul Riman reviewed Disney's Hollywood Studios 06 Jun, 2023
Express line has ruined it for average people
Paul Riman reviewed Magic Kingdom Park 06 Jun, 2023
Best days as you can't beat a bit of Disney magic
Attracta Stewart reviewed Magic Kingdom Park 03 Jun, 2023
Lovely visit and it was the flower festival so it was super pretty
Attracta Stewart reviewed Epcot 03 Jun, 2023
Great day out - loved all the animals
Attracta Stewart reviewed Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park 03 Jun, 2023
Great park with everything you need close by so not too much walking
Attracta Stewart reviewed Disney's Hollywood Studios 03 Jun, 2023
Had a great 2 days at the water park - everyone loved it
Attracta Stewart reviewed Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park 03 Jun, 2023
©Disney © & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd