Disney’s Hollywood Studios One Day Ticket
Includes Disney’s Hollywood Studios Reservation - no additional steps needed!
- Free cancellations*
- 15,780 reviews rated 5 stars
- Instant confirmation
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Let your adventure begin
Get set for an immersive experience with exhilarating adventures, lands and attractions that engage every one of your senses. With a Disney’s Hollywood Studios One Day Ticket, you don’t merely watch the story, you live it!
Our guide to Disney’s Hollywood Studios One Day Ticket
A Disney’s Hollywood Studios One Day Ticket is a great option for those short on time in Orlando, but wanting to experience a sprinkle of Disney Magic. Take centre stage at Disney’s Hollywood Studios where incredible excitement awaits at every turn.
This date-specific, single-day admission ticket guarantees entry to Disney’s Hollywood Studios Theme Park on your selected date - unlike a Disney multi-day, multi-park ticket, no additional Disney Park reservation is required to enter Disney’s Hollywood Studios and you can head straight to the gate on the day of your visit.
Join the action at Disney’s Hollywood Studios and live your very own Toy Story Adventure or step into a Galaxy Far, Far Away and discover amazing Star Wars experiences that bring you closer to the legendary saga than ever before. Enter the Twilight Zone and hurtle up and down a thrilling elevator ride, step inside the wacky and unpredictable world of a Mickey Mouse Cartoon Short or race along the freeways of Hollywood with Aerosmith. And at the end of the day watch in awe as the forces of good and evil battle it out in Fantasmic, an extravagant open-air nighttime musical extravaganza.
Fun for Kids
- Alien Swirling Saucers: inspired by Disney·Pixar’s Toy Story films, take a toy rocket ride while aliens fly around in toy saucers and The Claw looms above!
- Toy Story Mania!: Step inside Andy’s room, a carnival-inspired tram and use your spring-action shooter to take your best shot at an array of moving targets.
- Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway: The wackiest, silliest train trip ever is ready to take you through Mickey & Minnie’s cartoon world. When Mouse Rules apply, anything can happen! So, pack your imagination, switch tracks and take a ride on the cartoon side like never before.
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™: You’ll never experience the same fear twice on this radically random and terrifying elevator ride.
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith: Experience the twistin’, turnin’, loopin’ limo ride which is sure to get your adrenaline pumping!
- Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance: Join the Resistance in an epic battle against the First Order on a ride unlike anything you’ve ever experienced at Walt Disney World Resort.
- Slinky Dog Dash: Inspired by Disney·Pixar’s Toy Story films, this crazy coaster whooshes round curves, up hills and down drops for chaotic family fun.
- Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run - Take the controls in one of three crucial roles on this adventurous covert mission.
- Fantasmic!: Be there as the forces of good and evil battle it out in Mickey’s dream during this extravagant open-air nighttime musical extravaganza.
How to Create Gate-Ready Disney’s Hollywood Studios Tickets and Add to your Smartphone
Disney MagicMobile Passes offer a new contactless way to enter Disney Parks using your smartphone. Once you receive your Disney’s Hollywood Studios One-Day Ticket confirmation, create gate-ready Disney MagicMobile passes in a few easy steps.
- Set up an account on My Disney Experience and link your Disney’s Hollywood Studios One-Day Ticket confirmation to this account
- Once you have linked your Disney Ticket confirmation, download the My Disney Experience App and set up a Disney MagicMobile pass for each ticket on your booking
- Add your MagicMobile Pass(es) to the Wallet app on iPhones or the digital wallet on other smart devices.
Easily Enter Disney’s Hollywood Studios and More: Disney MagicMobile passes are gate-ready and give direct admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios on your chosen event date. Simply hold your iPhone, smartphone or Apple Watch near an access point when entering the parks just like you do with a physical ticket or MagicBand.
For those that would prefer to have physical tickets, take your Disney confirmation to any ticket window located at the entrance to Disney’s Hollywood Studios to redeem for printed physical tickets.
Introducing Disney Genie Service
Make your Disney Theme Park visits easier and more fun with the magical Disney Genie Service. Included in the price of your Disney’s Hollywood Studios Ticket, this handy digital service helps plan a bespoke itinerary just for you!
Want to take your day to the next level? Purchase Disney Genie+ on the day of your visit via the My Disney Experience App for Lightning Lane entry on select attractions and experiences, new audio experiences and access to exclusive Disney PhotoPass camera lenses
Special Offers for Disney’s Hollywood Studios One Day Ticket
Dine out more and spend less with a FREE Orlando VIP Shop & Dine 4 Less Card Gold which offers amazing discounts for up to 4 persons at over 100 Orlando restaurants plus EXCLUSIVE GOLD EXTRAS.
Receive a Free Digital Dollar Off Drinks Card Per Person when booking your Orlando attraction tickets. Save a Dollar on all your drinks at almost 75 Orlando venues INCLUDING International Drive and Disney Springs!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Disney’s Hollywood Studios One Day Ticket
- Your Disney Ticket confirmation will be uploaded instantly to your Customer Account upon full payment.
- On receipt of your Disney Ticket confirmation, guests must create their Disney MagicMobile passes for entry to Disney’s Hollywood Studios using a smartphone by linking this confirmation in My Disney Experience.
- Alternatively, if you prefer to have a physical Disney ticket, you can take your Disney Ticket Confirmation to any ticket window located at the entrance of Disney’s Hollywood Studios and redeem it for printed physical tickets.
- Tickets are only valid on the date selected at the time of booking and cannot be used on any other date.
- The Disney’s Hollywood Studios One Day Ticket offers admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios only. Park Hopping is NOT included with this ticket which cannot be used for entry to any other Walt Disney World Theme Park.
- Tickets are non-transferable and valid only during normal operating hours.
- Attractions, entertainment or specific benefits may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.
*Cancellation & Amendments
Please note it is not possible to amend the number of tickets in your Disney booking. If you need to change the number of guests in your party, your Disney’s Hollywood Studios visit date or the lead passenger name on your booking, all tickets on your booking will need to be cancelled and re-booked with a new Disney Confirmation Number and Booking reference. We won't charge an amendment fee for making this change, but new prices may apply to your booking. Ticket amendments will be subject to the latest Disney’s Hollywood Studios availability.
*Ticket Cancellation Charges
Number of Days prior to your Holiday Departure Date
Cancellation Charge Per Ticket Cancelled
14 days or more
13 days or less
©Disney © & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd