Disney After Hours at EPCOT Tickets
Available on select evenings 2 February to 18 July 2024
- 15,820 reviews rated 5 stars
- Instant confirmation
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
A Night of Delight at EPCOT!
Be among a limited number of people to enjoy this after hours event at EPCOT once the crowds have cleared and the gates closed. Delight in lower wait times for some of your favourite EPCOT rides and attractions, see beloved Disney Characters and indulge in snacks and beverages throughout the evening.
Our guide to Disney After Hours at EPCOT
At EPCOT, discover what is possible when the power of human imagination combines with the magic of Disney. Take off on an intergalactic chase through space and time with the Guardians of the Galaxy, join Chef Remy for an adventure through a supersized world of Gusteau’s restaurant or perhaps voyage to Arendelle aboard an ancient Nordic Vessel complete with many of your favourite Frozen tunes.
- Disney After Hours at EPCOT is only available to a limited number of guests each night
- Lower wait times for popular rides and Character greetings
- Get a head start on the fun with admission to EPCOT starting at 7.00pm - a few hours before the event officially begins, giving you more time to enjoy attractions and entertainment EPCOT Forever, the nighttime spectacular featuring dazzling fireworks and stunning laser effects
- Enjoy ice cream novelties, popcorn and select bottled beverages - they’re all included with the cost of admission!
Enjoy lower wait times for popular EPCOT and attractions including
- Frozen Ever After
- Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros
- Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind
- Living with the Land
- Mission: SPACE
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure
- The Seas with Nemo & Friends
- Soarin’ Around the World
- Spaceship Earth
- Test Track Presented by Chevrolet®
Disney After Hours at EPCOT takes place from 10.00pm to 1.00am. You can get a head start on the fun by entering EPCOT at 7.00pm.
How to Create Gate-Ready Disney After Hours at EPCOT Tickets and Add to your Smartphone
Disney MagicMobile Passes offer a new contactless way to enter the Disney Parks using your smartphone. Once you receive your Disney After Hours at EPCOT Ticket confirmation, create gate-ready Disney MagicMobile passes in a few easy steps.
- Set up an account on My Disney Experience and link your Disney After Hours at EPCOT Ticket confirmation to this account
- Once you arrive at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida download the My Disney Experience app* and set up a Disney MagicMobile pass for each ticket on your booking
- Add your MagicMobile Pass(es) to the Wallet app on iPhones or the digital wallet on other smart devices.
Easily Enter EPCOT and More: Disney MagicMobile passes are gate-ready and give direct admission to EPCOT on your chosen event date. Simply hold your iPhone, smartphone or Apple Watch near an access point when entering the parks just like you do with a physical ticket or MagicBand.
For those who would prefer to have physical tickets, take your Disney confirmation to any ticket window located at the entrance to EPCOT to redeem for printed physical tickets.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Disney After Hours at EPCOT Tickets
- Disney After Hours at EPCOT is a special event held on select nights that requires a separate admission ticket.
- Tickets are only valid for admission to the Disney After Hours at EPCOT event on the date selected and can only be used during specific event hours.
- The Disney After Hours at EPCOT event takes place from 10.00pm to 1.00am. You can get a head start on the fun by entering EPCOT at 7.00pm. You do not need a Disney park reservation or additional ticket to enter EPCOT after 7.00pm.
- Parking is not included in the ticket price.
- Prices, entertainment, attractions, experiences, ticket types, entitlements and other event elements are subject to change without notice.
- Disney reserves the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire that is considered inappropriate or attire that could detract from the experience of other Guests.
- Infants 0-2 years old are free of charge and do not require an admission ticket when accompanied by an adult with a valid event ticket.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Tickets are non-refundable, non-changeable and full payment is required at the time of booking to confirm your tickets.
© 2023 Disney. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Disney/Pixar. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Disney © 2022 MARVEL.
*Products and services are featured and fulfilled within the Disney Experience app which can be downloaded upon arrival in the U.S. and is intended for use in the U.S. only. Currently, the app is only available in English. Message, data and roaming rates may apply. Availability is subject to handset limitations, and features may vary by handset, service provider or otherwise. Coverage and app stores are not available everywhere.