Discovery Cove Day Only Experience
- Free cancellations*
- 843 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Add an unforgettable day at Discovery Cove to your Orlando holiday and discover a whole world of experiences from swimming with dolphins to wading with playful rays and snorkelling through The Grand Reef® teeming with thousands of colourful fish.
Our guide to Discovery Cove Day Only Experience
Explore a lush landscape of rocky lagoons, waterfalls and pristine sandy beaches. At Discovery Cove, you’ll feel as if you’ve stumbled upon an undiscovered tropical island. Snorkel through The Grand Reef® teeming with thousands of colourful fish and rays. Wade and float in Freshwater Oasis®, and gaze at the otters at play. Let colourful birds eat out of your hands. For a dream come true, step into Dolphin Lagoon™ to be greeted by a beautiful bottlenose dolphin. You can move at your own pace through this sun-soaked oasis, doing as much as you want, or as little as you’d like
The dolphin swim is the centrepiece of your visit. You’ll spend 30 minutes, in groups of no more than 10, getting to know your dolphin through hugs, kisses and ultimately, a one-on-one swim together through the lagoon. Then, you have the rest of the day at your leisure to soak up the unique, indulgent atmosphere.
As a reservation-only experience, which is limited to a capacity of 1300 guests a day, it’s a rare opportunity to set your own pace. It’s all about a day of wonderful discovery and a lifetime of memories at Discovery Cove Orlando.
Check-in opens at 7.15am, waterways open at 9.00am and the park shuts at 5.00pm. We recommend arriving early so you can take advantage of the free breakfast, plus you'll be first in line to choose your dolphin swim time, which is allocated on the day on a first come first serve basis.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Discovery Cove Day Only Experience
- Discovery Cove is a reservation-only experience and you must choose the date you wish to visit at the time of booking.
- You will be issued with a Discovery Cove digital ticket which you have to present upon arrival at Discovery Cove.
- The Discovery Cove Day Only Experience DOES NOT include admission to any other SeaWorld Park.
- Guests must be at least 6 years old to swim with dolphins.
- Children between 6-12 years old participating in the dolphin swim experience must be accompanied by an adult who also is participating in the dolphin swim experience. There is no minimum adult-to-child ratio, so one adult can accompany more than one child.
- Any minor under the age of 18 years participating in the dolphin swim experience must have a “Minor” waiver completed by a parent or legal guardian. If a parent is not present at check-in, they will need to complete a liability release form prior to the day at Discovery Cove and those accompanying the child will need to bring the completed form as well as a photocopy of the parent’s Driving License or Passport to verify their signature. Please contact us should you need a form sent with your Discovery Cove documents.
- In order to ensure everyone's safety, participants must be able to comprehend safety instructions in English.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier at least 30 days prior to your booked Discovery Cove visit. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 30 days of your booked visit. There are also no refunds for amendments (for example to change from Dolphin Swim to Non-Dolphin Swim) or cancellations within this 30-day period.
©2023 SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved.