The Lost Chambers Admission Ticket
- 3 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Discover mysteries of the deep and learn fascinating facts about marine life at the amazing Lost Chambers Aquarium where you’ll discover 65,000 marine animals and 10 beautiful chambers. Sharks, stingrays, piranhas, lobsters and the tiniest of seahorses are just some of the creatures you'll discover within this spellbinding underwater world.
Our guide to The Lost Chambers Admission Ticket
Discover the legend of the Lost City of Atlantis at the amazing Lost Chambers where, amid a maze of underwater halls and tunnels, you’ll come face to face with the incredible 65,000 marine animals of Atlantis.
As you make your way through the 10 various themed chambers of what was once the world’s most advanced civilisation you will find over 21 exhibits with fish from all over the world flourishing in this magnificent environment including ginormous Grouper fish, Moon Jellies, Moray Eels, Lobsters, Eagle Rays, and Arabian Carpetsharks. The eerily lazy movements of the jellyfish are almost hypnotising, while the piranha enclosure offers a glimpse of an altogether scarier beastie. For a hands-on experience be sure to visit the touch pools where you can pick up a starfish or caress a sea cucumber. Other highlights include the giant catfish in the Seven Sages Chamber and the colour-changing giant cuttlefish in the Abyss Room.
The Ambassador Lagoon is an 11 million litre, 10-metre-deep, marine habitat and underwater exhibit home to 250 species of marine life with a viewing panel looking directly into the mystical ruins of Atlantis. This habitat focuses on marine life found in the local waters of the Arabian Gulf, including golden trevally, cobias, crescent angelfish and a variety of sharks and rays. Here, you can watch the sea life peacefully while learning about fish species and ocean preservation.
Discover this lost world at your own pace or join one of the Navigators for a walk through the mysterious maze of underground passageways, tunnels and underwater vistas.
The Lost Chambers Aquarium is located within the incredible resort destination of Atlantis, The Palm.
The Lost Chambers is open daily throughout the year from 10.00am until 9.00pm; Fish are fed daily at 10:00 and 16:00, except Wednesday and Sunday.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for The Lost Chambers Admission Ticket
- The Lost Chambers Admission ticket offers admission to the Lost Chambers Aquarium at Atlantis, The Palm.
- Your ticket is only valid for the date selected at the time of booking.
- You will be sent a gate-ready Lost Chambers ticket which you can easily scan for entry to the Lost Chambers Aquarium
- Infants 0-2yrs are free of charge and do not require a ticket.
- Opening hours are subject to change without notice. Please check locally.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier more than 72 hours prior to the activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations received by the supplier within 72 hours of the tour date.