Edge Observation Deck - Hudson Yards
- Free cancellations*
- 104 booked
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Feel the thrill of New York atop the highest outdoor sky deck
Hudson Yards is unlike anything ever built before - a living, breathing neighbourhood that champions first-to-New York experiences. Take in the scene from thrilling new heights at Edge, the highest outdoor sky deck in the Western Hemisphere. A ticket for the Edge offers visitors stunning 360-degree views you can’t get anywhere else in New York coupled with the thrill of looking 100 stories down through a glass floor.
Our guide to Edge Observation Deck - Hudson Yards
For a new way to experience the iconic New York skyline, buy a ticket for the Edge at Hudson Yards. Not only is this the highest viewing platform in New York City, the Edge is the highest sky deck in the Western Hemisphere!
The Edge's unique design suspends the observation platform in mid-air 1,100 feet above the city on the 100th floor of Hudson Yards, giving visitors the feeling of floating in the sky with amazing views across the Big Apple skyline spanning the tip of Central Park to the Statue of Liberty and beyond. You can also use your Edge Tickets to look 100 stories down from the thrilling glass floor and lean out over the city against the angled glass walls. At the Eastern Point of the Edge, there is space for one person to stand along surrounded by glass, air and sky and climb the skyline steps for an even higher perspective. You’ve never experienced New York like this before!
Buy Edge Tickets now and experience New York's newest attraction combining 360° New York views from the indoor deck on Level 100, access to the highest outdoor sky deck in the Western Hemisphere, access to the Glass Floor, Angled Glass Walls, Skyline Steps and Eastern Point and a free digital souvenir photo the experience.
Hudson Yards Tickets
There is a range of different Hudson Yards ticket options to choose from:
- Edge General Admission Ticket - Book a date and time for your visit to Edge. There is no time limit to how long you can stay at Edge. The average length of stay is about 45 minutes to an hour, but if you still haven’t worked up the courage to step on the glass floor or if you are enjoying the incredible view with a glass of Champagne, feel free to stay as long as you like!
All Hudson Yards Tickets are mobile-ready and instantly delivered to you at the time of booking
Located close to Hudson River on Manhattan's western side, HUDSON YARDS can be found between 10th and 12th Avenues from West 30th to West 34th Street.
HUDSON YARDS is open 365 days a year. Start Times: 8.00am to 12pm.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Edge Observation Deck - Hudson Yards
- Your Edge Ticket is only valid for the time and date selected at the time of booking and cannot be used on any other date.
- You will receive an instant mobile-ready Edge ticket allowing you to move directly past the ticketing and voucher redemption queue. However, you will still need to join the line for the elevator and a mandatory security check.
- As COVID regulations change frequently and at short notice, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have checked the requirements that the USA has put in place so that all visitors have a safe and enjoyable experience.
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Edge Observation Deck - Hudson Yards
How do I receive my Edge tickets?
Your gate-ready Edge ticket will be available to download as soon as your booking is paid. Simply present your ticket on your smartphone at the main entrance for the Edge (Level 4, The Shops & Restaurants). Alternatively, you can print out a copy of your ticket at home before arriving at the attraction.