Dubai Desert Safari & Sunset Barbecue
- Free cancellations*
- 90 booked
- 33 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
An exhilarating ride and a sample of authentic desert life...
Riding in a luxury 4-Wheel Drive vehicle experience the wild majesty of the Arabian Desert as you enjoy an exciting roller coaster-of-a-drive over giant sand dunes. Then watch the full glory of a desert sunset before heading to a Bedouin Camp for a delicious barbecue dinner.
Our guide to Dubai Desert Safari and Sunset Barbecue
A ‘must-do’ experience for anyone visiting in Dubai. Head into the desert for a thrilling and exhilarating experience.
You’ll be picked up in a modern, air-conditioned 4-wheel drive vehicle and taken on an exciting dune drive across the Arabian Desert in the hands of an expert driver. Race up against the giant sand dunes for approximately 30 minutes – lots of laughter and shrieks are guaranteed!
Head to the top of the largest sand dune and watch the full glory of a desert sunset and to click some Instagrammable pictures before heading to an exclusive traditional Bedouin campsite nestled deep in the desert.
Afterwards, head to the top of the largest sand dune and watch the full glory of a desert sunset before continuing to an exclusive Bedouin campsite nestled deep in the desert. Here a warm traditional Arabic welcome of dates and coffee awaits and there is the chance to ride a camel or try sand surfing as a delicious barbecue dinner is prepared on open fires.
If you wish, try traditional aromatic water pipe or Shisha or get a henna tattoo etched onto your hands or feet. Dinner will be served to you under the stars and includes shawarma and falafel sandwiches as starters and a BBQ buffet with side dishes, plus soft drinks, mineral water, coffee and tea.
The Tanoura dancing and belly dancing under the Arabian sky make for a magical experience under the stars.
Daily, year round.
3.00pm - 4.00pm. Hotel pick-ups commence up to 30 minutes before the start of the tour.
Around 5 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Dubai Desert Safari & Sunset Barbecue
- Pick-ups are available from Dubai area hotels only.
- This excursion is not recommended for children under the age of three years, expectant mothers and over 65s. It is also not recommended for people suffering with heart conditions and back/neck problems.
- The United Arab Emirates has conservative dress traditions. Swimwear should be confined to the beach and hotel pools.
- Please note there will be no alcohol or belly dance show during Ramadan.
- Please note on certain holy occasions and special days, entertainment and alcohol is prohibited in the Emirate of Dubai. This could affect the tour's content.
- Schedules are likely to change during the month of Ramadan and the holidays.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled up to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post-departure.
Dubai Desert Safari and Sunset Barbecue Reviews
We thought the trip was well worth the money, brilliant organisation, delicious food
Trusted Customer reviewed Desert Safari and Sunset Barbecue 26 Apr, 2022
Exhilarating experience with a lovely buffet and friendly staff. Entertainment was great with a chance to ride a camel 🐪
Ritu Sharma reviewed Al Maha Desert Safari and Sunset Barbecue 14 May, 2019
Great! The BBQ was excellent too
Trusted Customer reviewed Desert Safari and Sunset Barbecue 20 Dec, 2017
Great fun and pretty good value for money. Done it twice now and Alpha tours have been excellent both times.
Trusted Customer reviewed Desert Safari and Sunset Barbecue 01 Nov, 2017
Well organised Tour.
Trusted Customer reviewed Desert Safari and Sunset Barbecue 17 Nov, 2016