Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Ticket
- 78 reviews rated 5 stars
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Do you still believe in holiday magic?
If you are visiting Walt Disney World Resort in November and December, you won't want to miss the happiest Christmas party of the season hosted by Mickey and the gang at Magic Kingdom Park. Share in the yuletide spirit with classic Characters dressed in their best festive attire for a themed parade, Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks, Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration stage show and much more!
Our guide to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom Park
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom Park! is back! And it’s all happening during the 50th Anniversary celebration of Walt Disney World Resort in Florida, so expect plenty of new fun including 3 new interactive photo locations inviting you to step right into a very merry scene that can double as your Christmas card plus, you will also receive a special 50th Anniversary commemorative keepsake.
Mickey is thrilled that the holidays are here and he knows the only way to make this season more special, is to share it with friends... So he’s throwing the merriest Christmas party and inviting lots of Disney pals - and you—to join the festive fun! Marvel at Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks, a dazzling nighttime spectacular full of festive cheer! See Santa and real toy soldiers make their way through the Park as part of Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade. Dance along with some Disney pals at A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas. And don’t miss Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration—a festive stage show that fills the air with music, laughter and shimmering snowflakes.
Along with colourful Christmas decor and special entertainment, most of Magic Kingdom Park's popular attractions will be open for your enjoyment throughout Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party - your favourite attractions even take on a holiday theme and snow falls on Main Street, U.S.A! Other highlights include Character Greeting Experiences throughout the night and complimentary treats like hot cocoa and cookies.
The holiday magic shines bright on select very merry nights at Magic Kingdom Park from 8 November to 22 December. Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Tickets allow park entry as early as 4.00pm, offering even more time to enjoy some park favourites before the event begins at 7.00pm.
- Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks Show: Feast your eyes on a scintillating fireworks display, hosted by Minnie Mouse. See the sky light up in dazzling colours to the tune of favourite Christmas carols.
- Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade: Wave to Disney friends during a holiday parade brimming with joy and magic. This jolly procession begins with Mickey and Minnie and ends with an appearance by Santa Claus himself! Snap memorable photos of dancing gingerbread men, marching toy soldiers and beloved Disney Characters as they float by, waving hello.
- Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration: Gather around Cinderella Castle as live performers dance and sing a medley of delightful yuletide songs. Feel the magic of the holidays come to life during a jubilant stage show starring Mickey Mouse that fills the air with music, laughter and a whole lot of Disney Characters too!
- Club Tinsel: Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café becomes the coolest place to get down when denizens of the North Pole drop by for the cheeriest dance party in the whole Magic Kingdom Park!
- A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas: Buzz Lightyear, Mike Wazowski and Stitch join host Haley Comet for an intergalactic musical revue on the Rockettower Plaza Stage. The show is full of modern twists on classic holiday songs and the coolest dance numbers in town!
- Enjoy popular Magic Kingdom Park rides during Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party including Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Peter Pan’s Flight, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Splash Mountain and Space Mountain.
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom Park is a special event that requires a separate admission ticket. Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Tickets are only valid for the date purchased. Once booked, tickets are non-refundable and cannot be cancelled or amended. Your chosen date will not be reserved if you pay a deposit.
If you would like to book tickets for general park admission, see our options for Disney Tickets.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Ticket
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is a separately ticketed event held on select nights in November and December from 7.00pm until Midnight at Magic Kingdom Park
- Tickets are only valid only for admission to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom Park from 4.00 pm on the date selected at the time of booking.
- Prices, entertainment, attractions, experiences, ticket types, entitlements and other event elements are subject to change without notice.
- Parking is not included in the ticket price.
- Infants 0-2 years old are free of charge and do not require an admission ticket when accompanied by an adult with a valid event ticket.
- Cancellation Policy: Once booked, Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party tickets are non-refundable and cannot be cancelled or amended.
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking - your chosen date will not be reserved if you pay a deposit until the full balance is paid on the booking
Previous provider sold out for the date i wanted so rebooked with Attraction Tickets, price was good and had a great time thanks
R Upton reviewed Mickeys Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom Park 30 Dec, 2022
Amazing quick response no issues
Sam Postlethwaite reviewed Mickeys Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom Park 25 Dec, 2022
This purchase before you go to USA was a godsend as we didnt have to leave the park to queue again we just had to show our tickets at a set time before the park closed to normal ticket holders then was handed a band to wear to show we were entitled to be in the park & it was magical.
Lynnette Richardson reviewed Mickeys Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom Park 22 Dec, 2022
Would do this again in a heartbeat best party ever. Besides the show and free hot chocolate n cookies, we got on all the rides with none or very little queues.
Jackie reviewed Mickeys Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom Park 11 Dec, 2022
Always a brilliant night at MVMCP, have done it many times. Again always good service tickets arrived within a week, gate ready tickets so no messing about with paperwork.
Ade Wise reviewed Mickeys Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom Park 09 Dec, 2022
©Disney © & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd