Disney Very Merriest After Hours Ticket
4.4 stars: Based on 86 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Celebrate the holidays in the very merriest way
If you are visiting Walt Disney World Resort in November and December, you won't want to miss the merriest Christmas party hosted by Mickey and his friends at Magic Kingdom Park! Share in the yuletide spirit with classic Characters dressed in their best festive attire for a themed parade, fireworks and more!
Our guide to Disney Very Merriest After Hours Ticket
Mickey is thrilled that the holidays are here and he knows the only way to make this season more special, is to share it with friends... So he’s throwing a Most Merriest Celebration and inviting lots of Disney pals - and you—to join the festive fun!
Join Mickey in Magic Kingdom Park after hours on select nights in November and December for a festive winter celebration featuring live entertainment, spectacular fireworks and an oh-so-jolly holiday parade. At the merriest Christmas party, Cinderella Castle shimmers, joyful music fills the air, your favourite attractions take on a holiday theme and snow even falls on Main Street, U.S.A! Disney Very Merriest After Hours Ticket allow park entry as early as 7.00pm.
Take in all the special lighting, music, theming effects and magical decorations as you look for many of your favourite Disney Characters dressed up for the occasion. You may catch sight of the Country Bears, Jiminy Cricket and friends from the Hundred Acre Wood, plus, listen for the sweet sounds of the Reindeer Wranglers, a musical group performing seasonal songs as they provide sensational street-mosphere in Frontierland. Enjoy seasonal goodies and get in the Christmas spirit with a parade, fireworks and more! But hurry, ticket availability is limited - choose from selected nights of incredible yuletide fun you’ll never forget!
- Mickey & Minnie’s Very Merry Memories - Behold a brilliant holiday performance at Cinderella Castle inspired by beloved Magic Kingdom holiday shows of the past—including “Mickey’s ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas,” “Celebrate the Season” and “Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration.” Throughout the show, enjoy harmonious medleys of holiday songs both classic and contemporary. And be on the lookout for beloved Characters, including Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Goofy, Pluto and Chip ‘n’ Dale.
- Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade: Wave to Disney friends during a holiday parade brimming with joy and magic. This jolly procession begins with Mickey and Minnie, and ends with an appearance by Santa Claus himself!
- Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks Show: Feast your eyes on a scintillating fireworks display, hosted by Minnie Mouse. See the sky light up in dazzling colours to the tune of favourite Christmas carols.
- Club Tinsel Dance Party: Club Tinsel in Tomorrowland becomes the coolest place to get down when denizens of the North Pole drop by for the cheeriest dance party in the whole Magic Kingdom park!
Spend Less Time in Line
Along with colourful Christmas decor and special entertainment, most of Magic Kingdom Park's popular attractions will be open for your enjoyment throughout the Disney Very Merriest After Hours bash. Enjoy shorter wait times for 20 popular Magic Kingdom Park rides and attractions including
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Jungle Cruise
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Haunted Mansion
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Space Mountain
- And more!
Disney Very Merriest After Hours at Magic Kingdom Park is a special event that requires a separate admission ticket. Disney Very Merriest After Hours Ticket is only valid for the date purchased. Once booked tickets are non-refundable and NOT covered by our Covid Cancellation Policy. Full Payment is required at the time of booking - your chosen date will not be reserved if you pay a deposit.
Tips & Tricks - Disney Very Merriest After Hours Ticket
Remember to book early for this event as tickets can sell out for the most popular family-friendly Festive party of the year!
Average 4.4 out of 5 (86 customer reviews)
It was a great night we got on ride easier But wouldn’t do it again because the firework show is then the show they use over Christmas
Marie-anne Hitchcock reviewed 09 Jan,2020
The most magical night of the year! The parade alone is worth the price of admission. Do it, you will not regret it.
Paul Myall reviewed 21 Dec,2019
Quick and easy great staff
Joanne Gilbert reviewed 19 Dec,2019
Authentic ticket and the price is also reasonable.
Trusted Customer reviewed 15 Dec,2019
Andrea Zariquiey reviewed 14 Dec,2019
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Disney Very Merriest After Hours Ticket
- Disney Very Merriest After Hours at Magic Kingdom Park is a separately ticketed event held on select nights in November and December from 7.00pm to Midnight.
- Your ticket is only valid to the Disney Very Merriest After Hours event at Magic Kingdom Park from 7.00pm to Midnight on the date selected. Tickets are valid only during specific event dates and hours.
- Tickets are on request and the chosen date is not confirmed until your tickets have been processed.
- Prices, entertainment, attractions, experiences, ticket types, entitlements and other event elements are subject to change without notice.
- Parking is not included in the ticket price.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Once booked and confirmed, Disney Very Merriest After Hours Tickets are non-refundable and NOT covered by our Covid Cancellation Policy.
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking - your chosen date will not be reserved if you pay a deposit.