Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom Park
4.7 stars: Based on 24 reviews via
Chrismas... with a Disney twist!
If you are visiting Walt Disney World Resort in November and December, you won't want to miss the merriest Christmas party hosted by Mickey and his friends at Magic Kingdom Park! Share in the yuletide spirit with classic Characters dressed in their best festive attire and enjoy rare appearances from the likes of Santa Jack Skellington as Sandy Clause and Scrooge McDuck—no “Bah! Humbug!” here.
Our guide to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom Park
Mickey is thrilled that the holidays are here and he knows the only way to make this season more special, is to share it with friends....
So he’s throwing a Most Merriest Celebration and inviting lots of Disney pals - and you—to join the festive fun! Join Mickey in Magic Kingdom Park for a festive winter celebration featuring live entertainment, spectacular fireworks and an oh-so-jolly holiday parade. At the merriest Christmas party, Cinderella Castle shimmers, joyful music fills the air, your favourite attractions take on a holiday theme and snow even falls on Main Street, U.S.A!
Take in all the special lighting, music, theming effects and magical decorations as you look for many of your favourite Disney Characters dressed up for the occasion. At Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party you'll discover world-class theatrical entertainment, enjoy special goodies and experience all the excitement of the holiday season:
- Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration - Feel the holidays come alive in a jubilant stage show that fills the air with music, dancing, laughter and shimmering snowflakes! This joyous performance is the perfect yuletide treat to share with your family. You’ll hear favourite Characters ring and sing in the holidays with carols old and new -more than a dozen delightful songs in all! You’ll witness the splendour of Cinderella Castle -aglow with enchanting and ever-changing holiday illuminations.
- Character Experiences - Meet some of Disney’s most beloved Characters decked out for the Christmas season, you’re invited to share hugs, receive autographs and snap pictures with more than 15 beloved Disney Characters as they spread holiday cheer around Magic Kingdom park.
- Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade - Wave to your Disney friends during this holiday parade brimming with magic and cheer! Festive gingerbread men, elves and others dance down Main Street, U.S.A. alongside your favourite Disney Characters including Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Anna and Elsa, Olaf, Pooh and Tigger and the Seven Dwarves.
- Holiday Wishes - Delight in an exclusive Festive holiday fireworks extravaganza. It’s a fantastic finale to your evening at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party!
- A Frozen Holiday Wish - Behold an enchanting performance to melt a frozen heart starring sisters Anna and Elsa on the Castle Forecourt Stage. Featuring special appearances by rugged mountain man Kristoff and lovable snowman Olaf, this merry-and-bright seasonal show culminates in Queen Elsa using her incredible powers to present a gift to everyone in the kingdom - transforming Cinderella Castle into a glimmering ice palace for the holidays.
- Delicious Treats - At stations throughout the Magic Kingdom, sample snickerdoodles, chocolate chip cookies and delicious hot chocolate.
- Don't Forget the Rides! - As if you didn’t have enough to keep you busy at the Christmas party, many of the popular Magic Kingdom rides remain open during the event. And since the party is a limited-ticket event, lines for the rides are likely much shorter than during the day. Christmas • 8, 11, 12, 14, 15, 17, 19, 21, 22 and 24 November • 1, 3, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, 20 and 22 December 2019.
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party takes place on the following dates:
- 8, 11, 12, 14, 15, 17, 19, 21, 22 and 24 November
- 1, 3, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, 20 and 22 December
PLEASE NOTE: Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom Park is a special event that requires a separate admission ticket. Tickets are only valid for the date purchased and are non-transferable and non-refundable. Entertainment, attractions, experiences and event elements are subject to change without notice.
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom Park
If you don’t mind splitting up your party, head for the single rider line at Test Track. It generally moves faster than the standby line.
Average 4.7 out of 5 (24 customer reviews)
Andrea Zariquiey reviewed 14 Dec,2019
Really quick & easy to order, recommend these people.
Trusted Customer reviewed 11 Dec,2019
A very good night was had by all
Jacqueline cooper reviewed 09 Dec,2019
Absolutely brilliant .well worth the money.
Trusted Customer reviewed 02 Dec,2019
Great customer service, fantastic party, real tickets that linked straight to my disney experience. Fully recommend.
Ann-marie Fletcher reviewed 02 Dec,2019
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom Park
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom Park is a separately ticketed event held on select nights in November and December from 7.00pm to Midnight.
- Ticket is only valid to the Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party event at Magic Kingdom Park from 7.00pm to Midnight on the date specified. Tickets are not valid for entry to Magic Kingdom Park at any other time.
- Children younger than age 3 don't need a ticket.
- Prices, entertainment, attractions, experiences, ticket types, entitlements and other event elements subject to change without notice.
- Please note tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. All rules and regulations are subject to change without notice.