Disneyland California 5 Day Ticket (One Park Per Day)
Includes Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
4.8 stars: Based on 30 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore the magic of Disneyland California with a Disneyland California 5 Day Ticket. Offering admission to one Disneyland California theme park per day, use this ticket to visit your choice of either Disneyland Park or Disney's California Adventure Park on on each day of your ticket.
Our guide to Disneyland California 5 Day Ticket (One Park Per Day)
A great option for price savvy thrill seekers looking for a multiday Disneyland California ticket, the Disneyland California 5 Day Ticket gives you admission to one Disneyland California theme park per day. Simply choose which theme park you would like to visit on each visit. Explore Disneyland Park on one day and Disney's California Adventure Park on another. You can even visit the same Disneyland California five times should you wish to do so - the choice is yours!
Even better, the Disneyland California 5 Day Ticket expires after 13 days from first use which means your three visits to Disneyland California do not have to be taken over consecutive days.
ADDED BONUS – the Disneyland California 5 Day Ticket also includes one Magic Morning admission into selected attractions at a designated Disneyland California Park before the park opens to the general public. Magic Morning admission is based on availability and does not operate daily.
The original Walt Disney dream land and still an irresistible magnet for Californians and visitors alike. The Disneyland Resort Anaheim offers more than 60 classic attractions, unforgettable shows and special entertainment included in your Disney Ticket so experience the timeless magic and fantasy of Disneyland® Park, the world's first theme park. Famous Disney faces and world-class shows combine with eight themed lands to explore filled with exclusive Disneyland Park attractions.
- Command your very own Star Cruiser with Buzz Lightyear’s interactive Astro Blaster
- Buckle up for the 're-launched' Space Mountain - the Disneyland classic is back!
- See family-friendly attractions like Main Street, U.S.A to Mickey's Toontown
- Thunder through mine shafts, bat caves and caverns on the Big Thunder Mountain Rail
- Conquer the perilous peaks of Matterhorn Mountain on a high-speed thrill ride that will throttle you through icy chutes, around looming precipices and into the lair of the legendary abominable snowman on Matterhorn Bobsleds!
- Plunge five-storys from the Laughin' Place to the Briar Patch on Splash Mountain.
- Team up with Indy and journey into the sacred chambers of the Temple of the Forbidden Eye on the Indiana Jones™ Adventure
Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge at Disneyland Park
Come live your very own Star Wars™ story in a whole new land where a galaxy far, far away unfolds all around you. Welcome to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. Around corners and through back alleys, you can build your own droid and custom lightsaber and sample the curious concoctions of the local cantina. Then, gather your crew and take control of the fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy on Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run. And find yourself caught in an epic battle between the Resistance and the First Order in Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance— where the incoming laser fire of a towering AT-AT is matched only by the red crackle of Kylo Ren’s lightsaber.
Disney's California Adventure™ Park
Four themed lands celebrate the world of California, from the fun of a beachfront boardwalk, to the magic of Hollywood, and the adventures of the great outdoors—all in one incredible place and all included in the price of your Disney Tickets. It’s Disney's California Adventure™ Park, and it’s located right next to Disneyland Park.
- Join Rocket on a thrilling mission to rescue the Guardians of the Galaxy on Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT. With incredible special effects, thrilling free-fall drop sequences and 6 different storylines to experience, this adventure breaks out all the big thrills!
- On Radiator Springs Racers kick the fun into overdrive and visit memorable locations from the Disney·Pixar movie Cars as you rocket through the desert landscape in a thrilling auto racing competition. This massive attraction is one the biggest rides ever at the Disneyland Resort!
- Twist, turn and loop upside down around Pixar Pier as you join the Incredibles in a mad dash to catch Jack Jack as he wreaks havoc on the Incredicoaster
- Tackle the thrilling raft adventure Grizzly River Run, one of Disney’s tallest, longest, fastest rapids ride yet! Dangle your toes just above the Golden Gate Bridge and Yosemite as you experience the ultimate sensation of free flight.
- Feel the wind in your face during an airborne hang-gliding flight over the wonders of the world on Soarin
- Grab some shell and take part in a righteous interactive chat with Crush, the totally awesome sea turtle from the Disney·Pixar film, "Finding Nemo." in Turtle Talk with Crush.
- Climb aboard a Monstropolis City Cab and embark on a wild ride through the streets of Monstropolis on Monsters, Inc. Mike & Sulley to the Rescue! Follow the escapades of Mike and Sulley as they race to return Boo to her bedroom before the trucks, helicopters and the Child Detection Agency find her first!
Disney’s Standard FASTPASS®
Spend less time in line and more time having fun! Disney’s Standard FASTPASS® Service is free to guests and lets you make the most of your Disney Ticket by saving your place in line while you enjoy the rest of the park. Simply go to any Standard FASTPASS® attraction and use your Disneyland® admission ticket to obtain a Standard FASTPASS® ticket with a one-hour window of time printed on it. Return any time during that window and enjoy the attraction with only a minimal wait.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Disneyland California 5 Day Ticket (One Park Per Day)
- Ticket only allows guests to visit one Disney California theme park per day.
- Ticket is not valid for visits to both Disneyland California Parks in the same day, although you can visit the parks on separate days.
- Tickets are valid for 5 days within a 13 day period - you do not need to use the ticket over consecutive days.
- Tickets are open-dated and can be used at any time during the calendar year purchased.
- Tickets expire after 13 days even if you have not used all your days. There are no refunds for any unused days.
- Parks, attractions or entertainment may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.
- Not valid for admission to certain events and activities that are separately priced.
- Magic Morning admission allows admission into selected attractions at a designated Disneyland California Theme Park before the park opens to the general public. To enhance the Magic Morning experience, it is strongly recommended that guests arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening. Magic Morning admission is based on availability and does not operate daily. Applicable Theme Park, days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores, restaurants and appearances of characters may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to capacity and other restrictions.
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled for free until they are downloaded from your customer account. Once tickets have been downloaded, ticket is non-refundable.