Atlantis Aquaventure One Day Super Pass with Free Lost Chambers Aquarium
4.9 stars: Based on 8 reviews via
The largest and most exciting waterpark in the Middle East!
This great value combo ticket offers same-day admission to both Aquaventure Water Park and The Lost Chambers Aquarium at the incredible resort destination of Atlantis, The Palm.
Our guide to Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark
The Atlantis Aquaventure is the ideal ticket for a great family day out in Dubai.
With your Atlantis Aquaventure Ticket you can experience all the excitement of Aquaventure, the largest and most thrilling water park in the Middle East. Set in 42 tropical acres, Aquaventure is overflowing with fun and features a series of thrilling waterslides, including the terrifying Leap of Faith that plunges the daring down a near vertical 27.5 metre freefall waterslide, through shark-filled waters. Take on the monstrous leviathan that is the Aquaconda - the world's largest water slide and experience a burst of weightlessness on Zoomerango. Or truly test your nerves as you feel the wrath of Poseidon's Revenge which sends you plummeting at speeds of 60 kilometres per hour!
Before or after your visit to Aquaventure head to the amazing Lost Chambers Aquarium and discover the Legend of the Lost City of Atlantis. Amidst a maze of underwater halls and tunnels you’ll come face to face with an incredible 65,000 marine animals swimming in placid waters of 20 freshwater and seawater exhibits. Sharks, stingray, piranhas, lobsters and the tiniest of seahorses are just some of the creatures you'll come face-to-fin with in this spellbinding underwater world.
- Water Park Access – Splash into a world of excitement at the Middle East and Europe’s No. 1 water park, over flowing with 17 fun-filled hectares of adrenaline pumping fun.
- Lost Chambers Aquarium Access – The UAE’s largest aquarium and home to over 65,000 marine animals. Wonder through the ruins of Atlantis, dive amongst sharks and rays or take a peek behind the scenes to speak with marine experts to discover what it takes to care for such diverse marine life.
- Access to Shark Feedings – Watch Marine Specialists dive the depths to feed the marine life including sharks and rays at the Ambassador and Shark Lagoon.
- Aquaventure Beach Access – The only water park in Dubai that has a dedicated private beach available exclusively to Aquaventure and Dolphin Bay visitors. Unlimited Surf’s Up Access – Ride the wave at the brand-new Surf’s Up wave rider at Aquaventure.
Child tickets are valid for all children under 1.2m. Children over this height must purchase an adult ticket.
Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark
Thrill seekers: For spectacular rides and glides, the Aquaventure Waterpark at Atlantic The Palm is a great way to spend a day as a family or group. Pre-book the Aquaventure & Lost Chambers Combo Pass to discover the lost city of Atlantis.
Our guide to Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark
Leap of Faith
Have you got what it takes to ride? At a mind blowing 27.5m tall and 61m long, the Leap of Faith catapults riders at speeds of up to 60 miles per hour down an almost vertical plunge and through a shark infested lagoon (you’ll be glad to hear you’ll be behind glass!). Not for the faint of heart this one!
Journey to the mysterious core of the Ziggurat through dark and twisting tunnels before being thrust into a tunnel within Shark Lagoon, where you can enjoy the thrill of seeing sharks, rays and reef fish up close at a leisurely ‘shark-viewing’ pace.
Descend from the centre of the Ziggurat on one of our many water-coasters. Twist, turn and blast upwards along the power-jets of The Plunge.
This inner tube ride blasts you into the centre of The Ziggurat and guides you directly to The Plunge for your next adventure.
This high octane river takes riders on a white water journey through caverns with many twists and turns.
Starting at the top level of The Ziggurat this spine-tingling inner tube ride is not for the faint at heart! Twisting and turning, at times in complete darkness this water-coaster takes riders on a thrilling journey.
This enormous splashy water playground designed especially for children under 1.2 metres has 10 slides, 2 dumping buckets, wacky rope-bridges, water jets and climbing frames. With enough to keep younger guests entertained all day long all you need to bring is plenty of energy!
Splash down to Rapids River on this exciting water-coaster. Riders jet up and down and twist around before joining the river and heading around the waterpark.
The Torrent River
Follow the 600 metre path of a tidal river with one metre waves through a lush tropical landscape.
No need to climb seemingly endless stairs! Jump onto The Conveyor and be taken effortlessly inside The Ziggurat where your next thrilling ride awaits.
Blast uphill on this water-coaster, starting at the first level of The Ziggurat. Riders are propelled towards the river on inner tubes.
Prepare to battle the Aquaconda as this giant sea serpent waterslide catapults you and your friends on a wild 6 person raft adventure through a dark meandering tunnel before being dropped into the largest fibre glass tube in the world enduring intense banking whilst careening back and forth.
Slither and slide your way down the twists and turns of this speed slide. But watch out, you’ll soon be suspended in the belly of the Aquaconda! Timers at the end of the waterslides allowing riders to race friends and family.
Feel your adrenaline go into overdrive, as you step into the capsule and wait for the moment the floor falls out beneath you and you begin to plummet through this water slide at speeds of 60 kilometres per hour before the fury of Poseidon’s revenge propels you upside down.
This 6 person water raft adventure will have you experiencing a mix of sensations: Mega drop plummets, vertical zooms and a burst of weightlessness as you drop 14 metres!
Average 4.9 out of 5 (8 customer reviews)
Almost the same price as paying on the door but wanted to book before we left for holiday. Tickets worked fine. Very simple and easy to use. Atlantis is a must do when visiting Dubai!
Adam Dilkes reviewed 15 Nov,2019
Great value for money, no problems whatsoever
Trusted Customer reviewed 22 Sep,2019
Awesome park. Great experience.
Adam Hayden reviewed 02 May,2019
Absolutely enjoyed the Atlantis aquapark. Safe environment for my 11 year old to go on his own slides and find us. My 6 year old managed to get on family rides to so that was definitely worth it. Food and drink all close by. Locker system was confusing as no one pointed out that there are lockers in the actually park area and not just at the entrance. As to go back to the entrance to get anything was far.
Trusted Customer reviewed 27 Apr,2019
Best waterpark I have ever been to. Definitely will be going back as didn’t get chance to do everything in 1 day
Ash Cook reviewed 17 Apr,2019
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Atlantis Aquaventure One Day Super Pass with Free Lost Chambers Aquarium
- The Atlantis Aquaventure Ticket offers same-day admission to both Aquaventure Water Park and the Lost Chambers Aquarium at Atlantis, The Palm.
- Tickets are open-dated and can be used at anytime during your holiday in Dubai. Please not the validity of your barcode will be based on your departure date.
- You will be sent a gate-ready Atlantis Aquaventure ticket voucher which you can easily scan for entry to both attractions.
- Child tickets are valid for all children under 1.2m. Children over this height must purchase an adult ticket.
- Children must be 12 years old and above to enter Aquaventure if unaccompanied by an adult.
- Children aged 0-2 years old may visit the attractions free of charge and do not require a ticket. All young children must wear appropriate swim diapers.
- To ensure the safety of visitors to Aquaventure, access to certain rides is restricted to those over 1.2m.
- There is a cashless payment system at Aquaventure that allows you to load up a wristband using cash or a credit card when you arrive. You can then use your wristband to purchase food, drinks and souvenirs. The wristband also acts as the key to your locker.
- Towels and lockers are available to rent, additional cost payable locally.
- Aquaventure & Lost Chambers Combo Pass tickets should not be booked by guests staying at the Atlantis, The Palm as unlimited admission to Aquaventure and the Lost Chambers is included for in-house guests.
- For safety and hygiene purposes, please wear appropriate swim attire. Please observe and respect local cultural sensitivity. The following are NOT PERMITTED to be worn while in the water: abayas; sarees; long shirts; long pants and jeans; underwear or similar items; street clothes; cotton shorts or see-through items.
- Atlantis Management reserves the right to determine what swim attire is appropriate and what is not. No refunds or discounts will be given to guests who are unable to ride the slides due to inappropriate swim attire.
- Opening hours are subject to change without notice. Please check locally.
- Cancellation Policy: All sales are final. Once your ticket has been downloaded from your customer account, ticket is non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions for Atlantis Aquaventure One Day Super Pass with Free Lost Chambers Aquarium
- What is Aquaventure's child policy?
Guests aged 0-2 may visit the park for free; Guests aged 3 and over and under 1.2 metres qualify for a child ticket. Children over 1.2m tall, must purchase an adult ticket. All young children must wear appropriate swim diapers.
- Are towels and lockers available?
Towels and lockers are available to rent locally.