Big Bus Dubai Hop-on Hop-off Tour
4.4 stars: Based on 35 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
A hop-on hop-off ticket is by far the easiest way of exploring Dubai...
Discover Dubai on this fun and leisurely hop-on, hop-off tour which gives you panoramic views of Dubai's dramatic skyline, perfect sandy beaches and the world’s tallest building. Hop off to explore the city's historical souks, forts and palaces, museums, malls and the bustling Dubai Creek.
Our guide to Big Bus Dubai Hop-on Hop-off Tour
From the soaring Burg Al Arab hotel to the ancient gold and spice souks and bustling waterways, Dubai is a wonderfully diverse city and the Big Bus Double Decker Sightseeing Tour is the perfect way to sample its delights and find your bearings.
You can hop on and off at any of the stops to explore at your own pace and with buses running at regular intervals rejoining the tour is easy and convenient.
Onboard, enjoy splendid views of the city as the informative commentary tells you all about the passing scenery while complimentary Wi-Fi and free water will keep you up to date and comfortable.
City Tour (Red Route - 2 hours)
Sightseeing Buses depart from the Dubai Mall every 60 minutes from 10.00am to 4.00pm.
- Dubai Mall - Hop off for Dubai Mall, the Burj Khalifa, the Dubai Fountain, Kidzania, Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo, Downtown Discovery Walk
- Bastakiya Old Village
- Al Fahidi Fort - Hop off for Bastakia Quarter, Spice Souk, Dubai Museum/Al Fahidi Fort, Arabian Treasure Walk, Grand Mosque
- Old Souk of Arabia - Hop off for Old Souk, Spice Souk, Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum's House/Shindaha Museum
- The Old Watchtower & Heritage Village - Hop off for Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum's House/Shindaha Museum
- Gold & Spice Souks - Hop off for Heritage Village, Gold Souk, Spice Souk, Deira Fish Market, Heritage Walk
- Dubai Creek
- Atlantis the Palm - Hop off for Aquaventure, Lost Chambers of Atlantis, Dolphin Bay
- Souk Madinat
There are two different types of tickets to choose from:
- CLASSIC - Valid for 1 day hop-on hop-off on all routes listed above. Sit back and relax on the top deck as you soak in Dubai's top landmarks and attractions.
- PREMIUM - Valid for 2 days hop-on hop-off on all routes listed above.
Average 4.4 out of 5 (35 customer reviews)
Very Good timely and courteous
Oluwaseyi Fasogbon reviewed 10 Sep,2019
We had a 2 day pass which was worth every penny. The way to see Dubai !!!
Trusted Customer reviewed 19 Dec,2016
Only problem we encountered was when trying to connect to another bus, we found that that bus had finished. Staff at stops very helpful
Trusted Customer reviewed 01 Oct,2016
Very friendly staff and helpful.
Trusted Customer reviewed 12 Aug,2016
Easy way to see sights that you would not normally get to see.
Trusted Customer reviewed 20 Jun,2016
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Big Bus Dubai Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure
- You will be sent a gate-ready Big Bus Ticket. Simply print in advance or present on your smart phone for boarding
- A child ticket is available for children aged between 3 and 12 years. All children must be accompanied by an adult. Children aged 2 years and under may travel free of charge. All Children must be accompanied by an adult. Strollers must be folded and stowed on the lower deck.
- Luggage is not permitted on board the bus at this time.
- Big Bus runs every day of the year, except for New Year’s Eve. Occasionally severe weather and special event days could affect service.
- The tour company reserves the right to deviate from the route of a service where reasonably prudent to do so in the light of circumstances beyond the company’s control.
- Please note routes may cancelled and operating times may change without notice. Please check times locally.
- Face Masks are mandatory on Big Bus Dubai Buses.
Frequently Asked Questions for Big Bus Dubai Hop-on Hop-off Tour
Do I need to book a date or time for Big Bus?
Yes. To help control capacity, all guests must pre-book a date when purchasing tickets through Big Bus. Your Bis Bus Ticket is gate-ready and guarantees use on any available Big Bus for the selected date.
How do I receive my tickets?
Your gate-ready ticket will be available to download as soon as your booking is paid. All you need to do is present your ticket on your mobile phone, or print at home before arriving at any one of the Big Bus stops.