Big Bus Dubai Hop-on Hop-off Tour
4.4 stars: Based on 35 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
A hop-on hop-off ticket is by far the easiest way of exploring Dubai...
Discover Dubai on this fun and leisurely hop-on, hop-off tour which enables you to get off at over 30 different stops and explore three different parts of this incredible city at your own pace.
Our guide to Big Bus Dubai Hop-on Hop-off Tour
From the soaring Burg Al Arab hotel to the ancient gold and spice souks and bustling waterways, Dubai is a wonderfully diverse city and the Big Bus Double Decker Sightseeing Tour is the perfect way to sample its delights and find your bearings.
You can hop on and off at any of the stops to explore at your own pace and with buses running at regular intervals rejoining the tour is easy and convenient.
Onboard, enjoy splendid views of the city as the informative commentary tells you all about the passing scenery while complimentary Wi-Fi and free water will keep you up to date and comfortable.
The Big Bus Dubai ticket covers three routes:
- City Tour (Red Route - 2 hours) stops: Wafi (changing point), Dubai Mall (changing point), Dubai Fountain, Burjuman (changing point) , Dubai Museum, Old Souk, Heritage Village, Gold Souk, Spice Souk, Riviera, Baniyas, Dhow Wharfage and Deira City Centre.
- Beach Tour (Green Route - 2 hours 20 minutes) stops: Dubai Mall (changing point), City Walk, Union House, Jumeirah Mosque, Mercato, Jumeirah, Kite Beach, Jumeirah Public Beach, Burj Al Arab, Souk Madinat (changing point) , Atlantis the Palm, Al Itihad Park, and Mall of the Emirates (changing point).
- Marina Tour (Blue Route - 1 hours 30 minutes) stops: Mall of Emirates (changing point), Dubai Marina, Marina Mall, Pier 7, The Beach, Marina Promenade, Marina Quays, Boulevard, Bayside, Tallest Block, Media City, Souk Madinat (changing point).
There are three different types of tickets to choose from:
- CLASSIC - Valid for 1 day hop-on hop-off on all routes listed above. Sit back and relax on the top deck as you soak in Dubai's top landmarks and attractions, including the Burj Khalifa, Burj Al Arab, Jumeirah Mosque and more.
- PREMIUM (temporarily unavailable) - Valid for 2 days hop-on hop-off on all routes listed above as well as all the added extras included with the Classic Ticket. In addition, the Premium ticket also includes a free Half Day Tour to Sharjah (subject to availability, must be booked in advance locally) and a 60-minute Marina and Island Lagoon Boat Crise for fantastic views of the dramatic Dubai skyline and Palm Island Lagoon.
- DELUXE (temporarily unavailable) - Valid for 5 days hop-on hop-off on all routes listed above as well as all the added extras included with the Classic and Deluxe Tickets. The Deluxe Ticket option also includes a complimentary Desert Sunset tour, Palm Island Drive Tour and admission to Flamingo Lagoon Discovery, where you can view Flamingos and natural mangroves at Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary.
Tours depart every 30 minutes from 8.50am to 7.20pm (subject to seasonal variations).
Tickets are valid for 1, 2 or 5 days depending on option selected.
Average 4.4 out of 5 (35 customer reviews)
Very Good timely and courteous
Oluwaseyi Fasogbon reviewed 10 Sep,2019
We had a 2 day pass which was worth every penny. The way to see Dubai !!!
Trusted Customer reviewed 19 Dec,2016
Only problem we encountered was when trying to connect to another bus, we found that that bus had finished. Staff at stops very helpful
Trusted Customer reviewed 01 Oct,2016
Very friendly staff and helpful.
Trusted Customer reviewed 12 Aug,2016
Easy way to see sights that you would not normally get to see.
Trusted Customer reviewed 20 Jun,2016
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Big Bus Dubai Hop-on Hop-off Tour with Free Dhow Cruise
- Until further notice, Panoramic Red Route tours will run daily, departing from Dubai Mall at 10.00am, 2.00pm and 5.00pm. The Panoramic Red Route Tour will run as a non-stop tour with hop-on hop-off privileges temporarily unavailable.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled up to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post-departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Big Bus Dubai Hop-on Hop-off Tour with Free Dhow Cruise
- How do I get my Hop-on Hop-off pass?
Simply exchange your voucher for your bus pass when boarding at any of the Big Bus stops for the first time.
- What languages is the audio commentary available in?
English, Arabic, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Hindi, Farsi, Japanese, Portuguese and Mandarin (subject to change).
- How long is my Hop-on Hop-off ticket valid for?
Tickets are valid for either 1 Day, 2 Days or 5 Days depending on the option selected. They are activated when you join the tour and valid over consecutive days.